Documents Required at the time of Admission in Delhi University. The following documents should be present with the candidate in Original at the time of registration and admissions in any Delhi University Colleges for Undergraduate Courses for the academic year 2019-29. The application for DU UG Admission to start soon. The candidates can fill the registration form once it is live. There are around 56,000 seats for DU Admission for the students to apply for UG courses. The aspiring candidates who wish to take admission in Delhi University can Register with us for Free SMS alerts on DU Admissions. Register for Free.
Register Here for DU Admission Alerts
(The candidates will receive an SMS for all the latest updates on DU Admission 2019)
Latest Update - DU admission to start soon.
Documents required at the time of DU registration
The following documents must be uploaded by the candidates applying for DU Admission for UG courses:
- Scanned photograph and signature with maximum 50 KB of size
- Identity Proof with a maximum size of 50 KB
- Valid Email Id and Mobile Number
- Class 10 Board Exam Certificate
- Class 12 certificate if result declared (If the mark-sheet has not been issued by the Board then the candidate should upload the self-attested copy of the Mark-Sheet downloaded from the website of the respective board)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate for OBC NCL
- Sports Certificate for last three years (if applicable)
- Certificates for Extra Curricular Activities
Documents Required at the time of Admission in Delhi University
- Class 10 Board Examination Certificate
- Class 10 Marks Sheet
- Class 12 Marks Sheet
- Class 12 Provisional Certificate/ Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent) from School.
- SC/ST/PwD/KM Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) ) issued by the competent authority.
- Kashmiri Migrant Certificate issued by Divisional Commissioner or Relief Commissioner.
- Transfer Certificate from school/ college
- Migration Certificate from Board/ University is required from those students who have passed a senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Annual Income Proof. (If Required)
- The University will accept self-attested copies of documents/papers provided by the students. The students should carry two sets of all the above-given document for admission.
- Also, the original documents have to be submitted to the college at the time of admission.
Admission Process after DU Cut Off List
After the declaration of the DU cut off lists by the University, the candidate will need to report to the college of his/her choice for admission within the stipulated period. At this stage, the candidate would be required to fill the college admission form and the University enrolment form. The candidate would then get his/her documents verified, submit the same to the college and pay the admission fee. The colleges shall retain the documents/ certificates of the candidate during the admission process.
- Some of the Delhi University Colleges give 1% concession in Cut Off to the Girls candidates. Click Here for more information on DU Girls Colleges and Cut Offs.
DU Admission Important Documents - In case of Withdrawal of admission
The documents are retained by the college and shall be promptly returned in case, he/she cancels his admission or has to appear in counselling of any other university/ institutes or to move to another college on the declaration of subsequent cut-off lists. Check the list of colleges here - DU University Colleges.
DU Admission Statistics for 2017
This year 3,20,262 students had registered for admission in DU. The highest number of applicants are from Delhi. The course which received the maximum number of applications was the BA Programme followed by English (H) and B.Com.
DU Admission Statistics for 2016
Last year 3,60,460 students registered for admission in Delhi University and out of the 2,50,220 students paid the registration fee. The final cut-off lists were released based on the 2,50,220 students. Out of the total applicants, 50% are from Delhi itself.
BA (H) English has received the maximum applications followed by BA (H) Programme, BA (H) Political Science and B.Com
DU Colleges and Cut Off
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya College Cut Offs
- Aryabhatta College
- Bhagini Nivedita College Cut Offs
- Daulat Ram College Cut Offs
- Deshbandhu College Cut Offs
- Ramanujan College Cut Offs
- Dyal Singh College Cut Offs
- Dyal Singh Evening College Cut Offs
- Gargi College Cut Offs
- Hans Raj College Cut Offs
- Hindu College Cut Offs
- Kalindi College Cut Offs
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya Cut Offs
- Kirorimal College Cut Offs
- Lady Irwin College Cut Offs
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women Cut Offs
- Maharaja Agrasen College Cut Offs
- Maitreyi College Cut Offs
- Miranda House Cut Offs
- PGDAV College Cut Offs
- PGDAV College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Rajdhani College Cut Offs
- Ram Lal Anand College (Day) Cut Offs
- Ramjas College Cut Offs
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Day) Cut Offs
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Shri Ram College of Commerce Cut Offs
- Shivaji College Cut Offs
- Shyam Lal College (Day) Cut Offs
- Shyam Lal College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Sri Venkateswara College Cut Offs
- Swami Shraddhanand College Cut Offs
- Vivekananda College Cut Offs
- Zakir Husain College Cut Offs
- Zakir Husain P.G. Evening College Cut Offs
- DU admission 2019
- DU Cut off (With Analysis)
- DU Girls Colleges List & Relaxation In Cut Off- (College wise)
- Delhi University Sports Quota Admission
DU First Cut off for Science
DU First Cut off for Arts and Commerce
In case, of any query related to Documents Required at the time of Admission in Delhi University, you can write to us in the comment section below.