JEE Main Correction of Application Form 2019 will be applicable only for those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form. Engineering aspirants must note that the JEE Main correction of application form will start after the conclusion of the JEE Main registration process. JEE Main application form correction window will be available only for a limited time period. Only those candidates who have submitted the JEE registration cum application form, paid the fees and uploaded all the necessary documents on or before the end date will be eligible for JEE Main correction of application form 2019.
Through JEE Main 2019 correction window, candidates will be able to change their mode of conduct, choice of city, change of language, etc. The JEE Main Application Correction window will be available online and to access the same, a link will be provided on this page. To access the window for JEE Correction of Application Form 2019, candidates are required to enter their application number and password. While making the necessary corrections, candidates must make sure that the details entered are final and correct. NTA will be conducting JEE Main 2019 for the first time from 6 - 20 January 2019 in computer based mode only. Application process starts from 1 September 2019. Go through this page for complete details on JEE Main correction of application form 2019, steps, details can be changed, etc.
JEE Main Correction of Application Form 2019 Date
The dates for the availability of JEE Main application correction window will be announced soon. However, candidates can check the JEE Main dates 2019 provided below regarding the JEE Main correction of application form 2019 availability.
|JEE Correction Window Dates|
JEE Main Correction of image
|First week of September 2018|
JEE Main Application Ends
|30 September 2018|
JEE Main Application Form Correction
|Second week of October 2018|
JEE Main Application Form Correction Ends
|Fourth week of October 2018|
Correction in Aadhaar details
|First week of November 2018|
JEE Main Correction of Application Form 2019 - Steps to Access the Window
Once the process for JEE Main correction of application form starts, a link to access the same will be provided on this page. Applicants who have submitted the JEE Main registration 2019 form within the last date along with the requisite documents, images and have paid the fees, can click on the link and make the necessary corrections. Candidates can follow the steps given below for JEE Main Correction of Application Form 2019 -
- Step 1: Click on the link provided below
- Step 2: Enter JEE Main application number
- Step 3: Enter password entered at the time of JEE registration
- Step 4: Enter the provided security pin
- Step 5: Click on the LOGIN button
- Step 6: A new window will open. Here candidates are required to click on the "Manage Form Particulars Button" in order to make the changes
JEE Main Correction of Application Form 2019 - Details can be Changed
On accessing the JEE Main application form correction window, candidates can edit the following entered or uploaded details -
|JEE Main Details||JEE Main Correction Steps|
|Personal Details||Name of candidate, date of birth and state of eligibility|
|Aadhaar Details||Candidates can update their Aadhaar details are required to enter their 14 digit Aadhaar enrollment number|
|Choice of Paper||If a candidate who has applied for Paper 1 and wants to appear for Paper 2, or vice versa, then they can make the necessary changes as per their preference|
|Submission of two application form||Candidates can send an email regarding the cancellation of one of the application form.|
|Selection of language of exam||
Until last year, before the computer based examination starts, candidates were able to choose the medium of their questions on the screen.
Note: If a candidate wants to appear for only one paper, but he/she applied for the test. Here, candidates can apply for any Paper they want to, but there is no refund of the fee.
JEE Main Application Form Correction 2019 - Changes in Images
Apart from the details entered in the JEE application form, candidates can also make changes in images uploaded during the application process. It is important for candidates to upload the correct images in the application form of JEE Main. These uploaded images must meet the requisite criteria and format. The correct specification and format of the images are as follows -
|Candidate's Signature||1 - 30 KB||3.5 - 1.5 cm||JPEG|
|Mother/Father/Gurardian's Signature||1 - 30 KB||3.5 - 1.5 cm||JPEG|
|Candidate's Photograph||4 - 40 KB||3.5 - 4.5 cm||JPEG|
Candidates must note that the correction window for JEE Main Images will be available much earlier. Applicants are advised to upload the correct image on or before the last date.
JEE Main Correction of Application Form 2019 - Payment of Fees
Candidates who have entered wrong details in the application form and shall make the necessary corrections must note that few of the changes are chargeable. Thus, candidates are required to make the payment of the balanced fee during that period. The following are the changes or JEE Main Correction in application details that required an additional payment of fees -
- Changing of category - The applicants who have applied for JEE Main 2019 as reserve category (i.e. Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability) or Girls and are changing it to General or OBC category are required to pay an additional fee to complete the correction process
- Change of exam city - If any candidate wants to change their JEE Main Exam Centres i.e. the city from India to Abroad due to any circumstances, then they are required to pay an additional fee
- Opting for both papers - If any candidate have applied for only one JEE Paper (JEE Main Paper 1 or 2), and they want to apply for both the papers, then they are required to pay the requisite fee to complete the JEE Main correction of application form process
JEE Main Correction of Application Form 2019 - Important Points
Some of the important points that candidates must remember before the JEE Main application form correction process -
- Correction in JEE Main Application Form Particulars is allowed only once
- After the correction in the Application Form details, your change(s) will be updated immediately in the database of NTA (if additional Examination Fee is not required )
- In case additional Examination Fee is required to pay based on the changes in Application Form particulars, then the final update of correction(s) in JEE Application Form will be done after additional Exam fee payment has been done
- Candidate can log in using application number and password
- After logging in, details filled in by the candidate in the application form are displayed. At the end of the page, a link to text Edit Application Form is there
- The candidate is allowed to change most of the particulars except the test centre and the mode of the exam. Additional fee if any is to be paid after correction has been done
JEE Main Correction of Application Form 2019 FAQs
Some of the frequently asked questions of JEE Main application correction window and format:
Q. Who is eligible to make the correction in JEE Main application form?
Ans. Only the candidates who have successfully submitted the JEE Main application on or before the end date along with the required photographs are eligible to access the JEE Main Application Correction window.
Q. Can Aadhaar details be updated through JEE Main application correction window?
Ans. Yes, applicants who have submitted the JEE application successfully are eligible to make the necessary changes in Aadhaar details of the submitted application form.
Q. I don't have Class 12 roll number. What should I do?
Ans. It is not mandatory for the candidates to upload their Class 12 roll number in the JEE Main application form.
Q. I want to appear only in JEE Main Paper 1, but I've applied for both the papers. How to get the refund of JEE Main application fee?
Ans. There is no refund policy of JEE Main application fee.
Q. If I forget to select the slot for booking an exam date, then how will I know on what date I've to appear for the test?
Ans. In such case, the exam body will randomly allot a slot and time for the exam. The exam date and time will be mentioned on the JEE Main admit card.
JEE Main Helpline Number
Telephone: 7042399520, 7042399521,
7042399524, 7042399525, 7042399526,
Quick Links for JEE Main Preparation
- JEE Main Preparation Without Coaching
- IIT JEE Preparation
- JEE Main Preparation
- JEE Advanced Topper Interview: Lay Jain AIR 9 Preparation
- JEE Main Topper Neel Aryan (AIR 10) Shares his Formula of Achievement
If you have any doubt regarding JEE Main Correction of Application Form, you can write in the comments section below.