National Scholarship Portal: The application for various government scholarship will start from 23 July 2018 as per the official website. The candidates can apply for various government scholarships online through National Scholarship Portal for the academic year 2018-19. Details of the following government scholarships are given below. The eligible candidates can access the National Scholarship Portal Application Pages, from this page. Application on National Scholarship Portal will remain active for a limited time period. Therefore, candidates are advised to fill and submit the scholarship applications provided on the National Scholarship Portal on or before the last date. National Scholarship Portal is also referred as NSP 2.0. Scroll down to read more on National Scholarship Portal Application 2018 below.
There are two sections in National Scholarship:
- Pre Matric Scholarship: Students studying in Class 1 to 10 are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship MCM/TOP CLASS: The candidates studying in Class 11, 12, UG, PG are eligible to select this option.
National Scholarship Portal 2018 - List of Scholarships
Candidates can apply for the following scholarship using National Scholarship Portal.
- MOMA Merit cum Means Scholarship
- MOMA Pre-Matric Scholarship
- MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship for various States in India
- Pre Matric Scholarship for various States in India
National Scholarship Portal – Steps to Apply Online
Candidates can apply through online mode only. Also, they must check the eligibility criteria and then start with the application process. The candidates are advised to fill the National Scholarship Portal Application Form adequately and correctly. No changes would be entertained after final submission. After submitting the online application, candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number. Further, they need to enter that OTP to complete the application process.
List of Documents required to register on National Scholarship Portal
Candidates need to upload the following documents while applying online on National Scholarship Portal. Check the list below:
- Scanned copy of passbook
- Domicile Mark sheet and last exam passed
- Income certificate
Quick Links to National Scholarship Portal
- National Scholarship Portal Renewal Application
- MOMA Scholarship Application form
- MOMA Scholarship 2018- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- MOMA Scholarship 2018 - Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- MOMA Scholarship 2018 - Merit Cum Means(MCM)
In case of any query regarding National Scholarship Portal, you can write to us in the comment section below.