EFLU application Form 2018 can only be filled Online. The Application process has started and the last date to apply is 7 February 2018. EFLU Entrance for B.A. (Hons.) Foreign Languages and B.A. (JMC) will be conducted on 24 & 25 February 2018 in 23 test centres. Candidates must read the information Brochure carefully before filling the EFLU Application Form. Candidates must not that t is the common application form for the EFLU Hyderabad, Shilling and Lucknow Campuses for all UG PG and PhD Courses.
EFLU Application Form 2018 Dates
EFLU 2018 Online Application Begins
14 January 2018
EFLU 2018 Online Application Ends
|7 February 2018|
|16 February 2018|
EFLU 2018 Entrance Test
|24-25 February 2018|
|1st week of April 2018|
EFLU Application Form - Apply Here
EFLU Application forms are available on official website of EFL University from 14 January 2018. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 7 February 2018. Here are some steps that must be followed to apply for EFLU 2018.
Click Here to Apply Online
STEP 1: Registration: Candidate has to register on the EFLU website. After successful registration, the candidate will get a new user ID and password through email and SMS. keep this ID and password safe for future use.
STEP 2: Fill the online EFLU Application form: The candidate has to log-in and fill his/her Personal details, Educational Details, and General Information.
- Test Center: Candidates must also select their test centres carefully.
- Selection of Programme, Subject and Campus: Under the 'Educational and programme detail' tab, candidates has to select the programme, subject and campus preference.
- Programme Selection: Candidate can select for more than two programmes using the same application form, by selecting the desired programmes and paying the entrance test fee for both the programmes. Candidates cannot apply for more than two programmes.
- Campus Selection: Candidates must fill in the important details given in the Application form along with selecting their campus centre (Hyderabad, Lucknow and Shillong). The selection once made in the selection of the campus cannot be changed further.
STEP 3: Upload the document and Pay Fee: Here the candidate needs to upload his/her documents and recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Uploading of Documents: Candidates must upload the scanned copies of following important documents in the Application form:
- Photo and Signature
- Category certificate, if relevant
- WDP/PWD certificate, if relevant(e) (200 dpi and 50 to 150 KB)
- credit card/debit card/net banking codes
- parent’s/ guardian’s Aadhaar /Voter ID/ Ration card.
- For Backward District candidates: Attested copies of (a) Proof of Residence & Study Certificate up to +2 level for Backward District candidates in the case of candidates applying for BA programmes.
Photograph and Signature must of the following specification:
Format- JPG; less than 100 KB
Format- JPG; less than 20 KB
Dimensions- 200*230 pixels
Dimensions- 140*60 pixels
Pay the entrance: The application fee can be paid payable through Credit card/debit card/Net banking ony. Only online mode of the payment is accepted.
STEP 4: Take a print-out of the application form and submit a hard copy of Application form.
EFLU Application Fee
Candidates must pay the following application fee to complete the registration:
- General/OBC candidates: Rs 500
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs 250
Submission of Application Form
The submission of the application form is an online process, There is no need to send the application form or any document via post to The University. Once the candidates make the payment of the application form, The automatic confirmation SMS would be sent to the candidates registered Mobile and Email.
EFLU Application Support Helpline number:
Quick Links Related to EFLU Admission 2018
- Courses offered at EFLU
- EFLU 2018 Admission- Reservation of seats
- EFLU Results
- EFLU Admission for NRIs and Foreign Nationals 2018
- EFLU Application Form 2018
- EFLU Admit Card 2018
- EFLU Cut off 2018
In case of any query related to EFLU Application Form, you can write to us in the comment section below.