As we all know now that the NEET has become the only exam for the MBBS/BDS admission into Government and Private Medical Colleges in the country except AIIMS and JIPMER as these institutes conduct their individual exam. NEET has replaced AIPMT exam from last year. No state or private institute is now allowed to conduct their own medical entrance exam for MBBS and BDS Admissions. Scroll down to get the tips and tricks to crack the NEET Exam, NEET Preparation and the coaching not only enhances the efficiency of learning but also saves time. Candidates from all over the country are preparing for the NEET Exam, and here we have listed some of the NEET Preparation Tips to get things done in a better way and with a broader clarity planning.
Some of the students spent lots of time to study but still manages to get only average marks while there are some who do not invest even half time and effort into their studies but get good or even outstanding results its all depends upon the absorbing efficiency of the student. This is also the game of study plan which is the key secret study plan to be followed by the topmost students to achieve a good rank. So here in this article, we are providing some of the important tips to be followed while preparing for the NEET exams.
About NEET 2018 Exam
NEET 2018 (UG) is a common exam for admission into Government and Private Medical Colleges in the country. Although states and colleges will conduct their separate counselling for admission in medical colleges. The candidates have to make sure to apply to all the colleges they are seeking admission.
Know more about NEET Exam 2018
The NEET is exam is going to conduct in May and many of the students had already started preparing very hard to score best on the exam. What the candidates need to do is to prepare in the right direction. The important tips to be followed to score well in the exam is given below.
NEET Preparation Tips - Tips and Tricks to Crack NEET
- Follow proper study plan: The students who are preparing for the NEET need to follow the proper study plan by preparing a complete strategy for every particular subject. The students somehow managed to prepare the time table but hardly follow it. If a timetable is prepared then it must be followed accordingly. (Follow the NEET Syllabus)
- Be focused while studying: We learn the things gracefully and willingly what we want to learn. It means we learn something when we focused on it. So while preparing for any of the entrance exams, a one should need to be the focus. We are not saying to be a bookworm or study intensively. Studying for 9 to 10 hours is not needed if you study 2 to 3 hours complete concentrated.
- Practice with previous year question papers: This is the most effective way to prepare for any of the exams as when one prepare from the previous year question paper, he/ she will get an idea of the format and the pattern of the question paper. So by practising the previous year question papers, the candidates will know how much time to spend on each section.
- Believe in Yourself: It is true saying that if you give up on yourself, no one is going to stand up for you. First of all, you need to believe in yourself and remember every battle first won in mind and then on ground (here, the ground for students is examination hall) so you also need to be mentally prepared for everything.
- Study smart not Hard: Some of the students spent lots of time for studying but still manage to get average marks while there are some who do not even invest half the amount of time and effort into their studies but get good or even outstanding results. This is the game of smart study.
- Practice Regularly: Since the applicants are familiar to the syllabus their previous classes. Go through the sample papers carefully and makes notes of the quirks involved. Regular practice will make you more familiar with the subjects and help to quickly interpret and solve problems.
- Include a co-curricular: Always keep a time track, for how you have been managing your time for the studies and outdoors. It is highly recommended to be involved in one of your favourite sports which will help you in managing stress levels. Be motivated towards sports as well, you will surely feel a magical change in your efficiency of studying.
List of NEET Exam Centres - Check Here
NEET Preparation Classes offered by Aakash
The NEET exam is scheduled to be held in May and the candidates who have enrolled to appear in the exam are leaving no stone unturned. To prepare for any of the exams, the one needs a platform where all their problems should be solved with clear concepts.
Click Here to Enrol for NEET Course
The Aakash is a coaching class which is offering test series course for NEET. The candidates can opt for this coaching as this hold the good position among the other coaching institutes.
- NEET 2018
- NEET Admit Card 2018
- NEET Result 2018
- NEET Answer Key and OMR Sheet
- NEET Counselling and Seat Matrix
- NEET Exam Centres - New Centres Added
For any queries related to NEET 2018 Preparation Tips, You can write to us in the comments section below.