Canon Photomarathon India 2017 - Game of Frames Canon
Scholarships for School Students (No Application Fee) Apply Now
About Canon Photomarathon
Canon Photomarathon India 2017 is a photography talent search competition which is organized by Canon India Private Limited (Canon India). This is an open photography competition to citizens of India who are 18 years or above. The competition is conducted in two cities in India i.e. Delhi and Mumbai. Candidates who willing to participate in the Canon Photomarathon India must fill the online registration form. It is the only event of its kind to get the best of photography talent across genres and skills every year. The winner of the competition will get a paid trip to Photo Clinic Japan.
Candidates who applied for Canon Photomarathon India will be given two themes on the spot (one by one) on the date of the contest. Candidates have to click the photographs according to the theme at the venue and submit the same with Canon India representatives at the venue itself. The photographs submitted by the candidates should be original and must be completely their own work.
Canon Photomarathon India 2017 Date & Venue
Vile Parle West, Mumbai
4 November 2017
JLN Indoor Auditorium
Lodhi Road, Delhi
18 November 2017
Other Photography Competitions
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Canon Photomarathon
Canon Photomarathon Eligibility Criteria
|| Mumbai and Delhi
|| 18 Years or Above
- The age of candidate must be 18 years or above
- Candidates must have a Digital SLR / Digital camera, its compulsory.
Not Eligible: The photo contest is not open to Canon India employees and/or their family members/ partners/ associates.
Canon Photomarathon Reward
Canon Photomarathon is one of the appealing photography competitions in India. This is the first of its kind competitions to find out the best talent across different skills and genres. Moreover, to encourage more students to participate in the Canon Photomarathon Indian Competiton, there are various prizes and one grand prize for the winner
Grand Prize: One lucky winner, announced on the same day will get the privilege to attend the Canon Photo Clinic in Japan.
Canon Photomarathon Application form and Process
Candidates have to fill the online application form for Canon Photomarathon India. While filling the application form, the candidates have to furnish the general details in the application form such as name, gender, contact detail, etc. Candidates can click on the following link to fill the Canon Photomarathon application form.
Application Fee: Rs 500 (non-refundable)
Click here to Apply Online
Submission of Application Form
The application form has to be submitted through online mode. The registration fee can be paid through the both online & offline mode. Offline candidates can pay the registration fee at the event while the candidates filling up the form through online mode need to make the payment at the time of filling up the form
Note: In the case of offline payment, candidates will not be eligible for the Make My Trip voucher worth Rs.1000.
Canon Photomarathon Selection Process
All photographs will be measured on the basis of relevance to the theme, composition, sensitivity, creativity, and style. The name of winners will be announced on the day of the contest. The winners will also be notified through our Canon India Facebook page.
Canon Photomarathon India 2017 Rules & Regulations
- The photograph should be in JPEG format only and capable to transfer to a computer.
- Only one photograph will be submitted as per the theme by each candidate.
- The photographs should be taken strictly from a Digital SLR/ Digital cameras. Photographs taken from Cellphones are not allowed
- Candidates can submit the both Color and black-and-white photographs in the photo contest
- The objects should not be added or removed in order to enhance the shot. The composite images will not be accepted in the photo contest.
- Candidates are not allowed to see other competing entries. Only in-camera editing is allowed while taking photographs.
- The photograph that manipulated outside the camera would be disqualified from the photo contest.
- The time of taking photograph must be maintained for a true representation of what was captured.
- Compositing and multiple exposures are not allowed.
- Sandwich shots, double exposure, Photographs which consist in any way of more than one separate image or which has been manipulated are not eligible.
- The content of submitted photographs shall neither be in violation of any third party Intellectual Property Rights/ any law nor shall be defamatory/ obscene/ vulgar or detrimental to National interest or prejudicial to the interest of Canon India, its group companies or society in general.
Other Important Details regarding Canon Photomarathon India 2017
- Canon India shall not be liable for any error/ lapse/ slippage in uploading any photograph for the Photo contest.
- Any direct or indirect cost/ expenses incurred by the registered participants towards taking the photograph and participating in the Photo contest shall be borne solely by the registered participant (including the cost of travelling/ visiting the venue).
- Candidates have to provide their personal details and camera information at the time of registration shall become the property of Canon India (including its Group Companies) for its direct/indirect marketing activities.
- In case the photograph is of an individual, then such photograph will be accepted for the photo contest only when the participants will provide the consent / NOC letter from such an individual for the use of his/her photograph by Canon India.
- Canon can use that photograph for Canon India's future marketing activities as well as the document for transfer of the copyright in such photograph in favour of Canon.
Click Here to know the Top 10 Photography Competitions
Canon Photomarathon Contact Details
Canon India Pvt. Ltd
7th Floor, Tower B,
Building #5, DLF Epitome,
DLF Phase III
Gurgaon - 122002
Phone: 91 -124-4160000
Fax: 0124 -4160011
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
Aga Khan Scholarship or International Scholarship Programme (ISP) is provided by Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) and provides a limited number of ... Read More
Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship is offered to students of Commonwealth Countries to study in the UK and pursue Master’s Degree in... Read More
Google Summer of Code (GSoC) is a coding program on global level organized by Google for helping & developing students with open source, free soft... Read More