Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest 2017
Scholarships for Class 8 to 12 by AAKASH Apply Now
About Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest 2017 application process is started on 22 August 2017. This photography contest is organized to capture the spirit of the people and culture of Jharkhand in the form of photographs. Participants should identify people, communities, and cultural activities for their photographs. Participants should also click those pictures that best represent the essence of the state, its people, and ethos. The photographs submitted by participants will be adjudicated by an eminent panel of photographers and industry professionals. The last date of the registration process for Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest is 27 October 2017.
Latest Update: The last date to submit pictures extended.
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest 2017 Dates
Jharkhand Photography Contest Registration Open
22 August 2017
Jharkhand Photography Contest Registration Close
27 October 2017
15 November 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest Eligibility Criteria
||Open to All
||There is No Age Limit
- Jharkhand Photography Contest 2017 is open to all candidates of Jharkhand.
- Entry to the contest is open to both amateurs and professionals.
- There is no age limit for the participants.
- Participation is open to individuals only.
- Each participant can send in a maximum of 5 entries only.
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest Reward
- Professional Photographers' Essential Bag for Top 10 winners
- Gift hampers from Jharcraft for the next five winners (eleventh to fifteenth prize)
- Certificate of recognition for all winners
- Jharkhand t-shirts for all winners
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest Application form and Process
Participants have to fill the online application form to participate in this photography contest. All interested participants must register at the official website to participate in the contest or click on the following link to fill the application form.
Guidelines for Photograph Submission
- Participants must submit their entries in .jpeg format and the size of entry not to be more than 20 MBs. The photographs have to be in a horizontal format.
- The submitted work must not contain material(s) offensive to any particular community, group, individual or institution.
- Photo-editing can only be done to the extent of cropping, color correction, and tinting. Any of the allowed alterations, once made, must be clearly mentioned at the time of submission.
- Photographs previously published in any media will not be considered eligible for entry and will face immediate disqualification.
- Submitted entries that have previously been awarded at other competitions will not be considered eligible for entry and will face immediate disqualification.
Submission of the Application
All participants have to submit their entries to email@example.com by 22 October 2017, 1300 hrs. The entries should be submitted after the participant registration(follow the link given above to register). Entries submitted without registration will not be accepted. The email with the entry should contain the following details:
- Full Name of Candidate
- Contact Number
- Brief description of the entry in not more than 500 words
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest Selection Process
All submitted entries will be adjudicated by a selection panel of photographers and industry professionals. The pictures will be judged on the basis of relevance and quality of perspective presented within the context of the contest theme. There is no pre fixed matrix or judging criteria, all entries will be judged individually and the winners will be selected by consensus of the Jury.
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest Contact Details
Queen's Commonwealth Essay Competition 2021 is conducted by The Royal Common Wealth Society in partnership with Cambridge University Pr... Read More
World Handwriting Contest is open for all age group, and the contest will accept entry between 1 January 2021 to 30 June 2021. Life Tim... Read More
The Atlas Shrugged Essay competition is one of the three essay writing competitions conducted by AYN Rand Education. The student has to write an ... Read More