Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest 2017
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest 2017 application process is started on 22 August 2017. This photography contest is organized to capture the spirit of the people and culture of Jharkhand in the form of photographs. Participants should identify people, communities, and cultural activities for their photographs. Participants should also click those pictures that best represent the essence of the state, its people, and ethos. The photographs submitted by participants will be adjudicated by an eminent panel of photographers and industry professionals. The last date of the registration process for Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest is 27 October 2017.
Latest Update: The last date to submit pictures extended.
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest 2017 Dates
Jharkhand Photography Contest Registration Open
22 August 2017
Jharkhand Photography Contest Registration Close
27 October 2017
15 November 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest Eligibility Criteria
||Open to All
||There is No Age Limit
- Jharkhand Photography Contest 2017 is open to all candidates of Jharkhand.
- Entry to the contest is open to both amateurs and professionals.
- There is no age limit for the participants.
- Participation is open to individuals only.
- Each participant can send in a maximum of 5 entries only.
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest Reward
- Professional Photographers' Essential Bag for Top 10 winners
- Gift hampers from Jharcraft for the next five winners (eleventh to fifteenth prize)
- Certificate of recognition for all winners
- Jharkhand t-shirts for all winners
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest Application form and Process
Participants have to fill the online application form to participate in this photography contest. All interested participants must register at the official website to participate in the contest or click on the following link to fill the application form.
Guidelines for Photograph Submission
- Participants must submit their entries in .jpeg format and the size of entry not to be more than 20 MBs. The photographs have to be in a horizontal format.
- The submitted work must not contain material(s) offensive to any particular community, group, individual or institution.
- Photo-editing can only be done to the extent of cropping, color correction, and tinting. Any of the allowed alterations, once made, must be clearly mentioned at the time of submission.
- Photographs previously published in any media will not be considered eligible for entry and will face immediate disqualification.
- Submitted entries that have previously been awarded at other competitions will not be considered eligible for entry and will face immediate disqualification.
Submission of the Application
All participants have to submit their entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 October 2017, 1300 hrs. The entries should be submitted after the participant registration(follow the link given above to register). Entries submitted without registration will not be accepted. The email with the entry should contain the following details:
- Full Name of Candidate
- Contact Number
- Brief description of the entry in not more than 500 words
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest Selection Process
All submitted entries will be adjudicated by a selection panel of photographers and industry professionals. The pictures will be judged on the basis of relevance and quality of perspective presented within the context of the contest theme. There is no pre fixed matrix or judging criteria, all entries will be judged individually and the winners will be selected by consensus of the Jury.
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest Contact Details
ACST 2019 Scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical entran... Read More
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More
GP Birla scholarship 2019 is for meritorious students from West Bengal who are in need of financial assistance for pursuing their higher studies ... Read More