UP CPAT Application Form 2017 is available from 12 September 2017. BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS admission in Uttar Pradesh will be based on UP CPAT 2017 will now be done based on CET entrance exam which will be conducted by the Lucknow University (lkouniv). Earlier, it was decided that the admission into these programmes would be done based on NEET scores but later on, the decision got withdraw and now it is confirmed that the admission would be done through Common Entrance Test (CET). The notification regarding the same would be soon released by the Lucknow Univesity. This page gives the details regarding the UP CPAT Application Form 2017.
Latest Update: The last date for the registration of the UPCPAT 2017 Examination has been extended from 25 September to 27 September 2017.
UP CPAT Application Form 2017 Available
12 September 2017
UP CPAT Application Ends - Extended!
27 September 2017
Get details on UP CPAT 2017 for BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS
UP CPAT Application Form 2017 - Apply Here
UP CPAT Application Form is available, the candidates seeking admission in BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS courses can apply before 27 September 2017. The admission into the UP CPAT and BUMS courses are being done through Common Entrance test.
Click Here to Apply Online
Register Here for Free SMS Updates Regarding
UP CPAT Application form 2017
Steps to Fill UP CPAT Application Form 2017
STEP 1 - Registration for UP CPAT 2017 to get application link on the registered email.
STEP 2 - Fill Personal Details
STEP 3 - Fill Educational Qualifications in Application Form
STEP 4 - Upload the photo, Signature and Thumb impression (specifications are given below)
STEP 5 - Preview - Candidates are advised to check all the information they have entered before submitting the application fee. Any changes can be done till this step only. Once the application fee is paid, the registration page cannot be edited.
STEP 6 - Application Fee - Application fee can be paid online only, candidates can choose to pay using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
STEP 7 - Print Application form - candidate can print his/her filled application form and fee receipt. Applicants have to retain a printout of their application form which would be needed later on.
UP CPAT 2017 Application Fee 2017
|CPAT Application Fee
UP CPAT Application Form Submission 2017
UP CPAT 2017 Application Form has to be submitted ONLINE only. Candidates need not send the printout of the application form or any other document to Lucknow University. However, it is suggested to keep a print out of duly filled application form and Fee slip for future reference.
Documents required for UP CPAT Application Submission 2017
- Valid Email ID
- Aadhar Card
- Class 10 and 12 Mark Sheet (High School, Intermediate).
- Active Mobile Number
- The candidate must note that the Mobile number is active as all the relevant information regarding admission would be sent to the registered mobile number only.
- Alternate Mobile Number (Preferably of parent)
- Photo ( Format - JPEG; Size- Maximum 50 KB only)
- Scanned Signature in jpeg format ( Format - JPEG; Size- Maximum 20 KB only)
- Scanned Right Thumb impression in jpeg format ( Format - JPEG; Size- Maximum 20 KB only)
- Photo ID proof (for entering number) - Any one of the following for entering the number at the designated place in the online application form ; Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport
- Caste Certificate - Number of caste certificate issued by the competent authority will have to be entered for availing the benefit of reservation for OBC, SC and ST applicants.
- Income Certificate - For the candidates claiming benefit of zero fees at the time of admission
Editing UP CPAT Application Form 2017
- Candidates are advised to check all the data they have entered before submitting the application fee. If there is some error they can edit these or start the entire process again. . Any changes can be done till this step only. Once the application fee is paid, the registration page cannot be edited.
- Candidates can change only some information by logging in to the admission website using the credentials sent to their email and registered mobile number. However, the data submitted at the time of registration and the category opted cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate missed out on the login details they can regenerate their password by clicking on the forgot password link and entering their registration number. The new login details would be sent to their registered mobile number.
In case of any query regarding UP CPAT Application Form 2017, you can write to us in the comments section below.