CLAT Preparation tips are for the candidates going to appear in CLAT 2018 exam. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India law entrance examination for the candidates who want to get admission in LLB and LLM courses in top law institutes in India. The CLAT examination is conducted by the National Law Universities on a rotational basis. The candidates aspiring to make a career in law and appearing in the CLAT examination 2018 must know about CLAT Preparation.CLAT syllabus is based on five major subjects; English including comprehension, Elementary mathematics, Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge.
- This year more than 40,000 candidates are appearing in CLAT examination which is going to be held on 14 May 2018 and the ratio is skewed as there are only around 2,000 seats in all 18 national law universities who are under CLAT.
- There is no cut off percentage indicated by CLAT conducting body but only top 1% candidates can get admission in top law universities such as NLSIU, RMLNLU and NALSAR law university Hyderabad for which the candidates must set a target to score maximum in CLAT 2018.
CLAT Preparation 2018 - Top 5 tips to prepare for CLAT Entrance Exam
To prepare for an entrance exam, a right and precise study plan are all what necessary. We all know the topics to prepare for. But what we miss out is finding a correct strategy to work on. That is why we have brought you the CLAT preparation tips and strategies opted by the toppers. Hence, to help the candidates preparing for the exam, the CLAT Preparation Tips are given below:
1. Create a genuine Study Plan & Strategy for CLAT Entrance Exam
This is the crucial step of your study plan and for that, the candidates have to create a practical plan. The plan should be like easily executed because if you create the tough one, it would be more tangled to you. Give more time to difficult topics.
Making the strategies and working on it are two different things. The strategies are made to work on it, only then you will be able to execute the outcome. Putting feet on right strategy plan will help the candidates to manage time well.
2. Seek Coaching Classes for CLAT Preparation
It is not so difficult to manage to crack the CLAT examination and also neither easy. The candidates may face problems while juggling between the different subject areas so that is why they need an experienced guide.
The coaching institutes can help the candidates with a proper guideline to decide approach toward each section of all subjects of CLAT syllabus. They will let the candidates know about the important topics and the strategies to opt throughout the exam.
3. Never miss the CLAT Online Mock Tests
It is really very important for the candidates to know that any competitive examination has no rigid syllabus. It is really required to know about the exam and understand the pattern for that the students have to go through an online mock test. Mock tests give students opportunity to be familiar with the examination and scheme of the questioning which is completely different from school level examination pattern.
CLAT is speed test, the candidates are expected to crack 200 questions within 120 minutes with less than 1 minute to tackle each question. Online mock tests give the aspirants many trials before the CLAT examination.
4. CLAT Preparation - Fewer Books and More Knowledge
There are many students out there who are habitual of referring enormous books for the preparation. The candidates need to know that the more quantity of the books, the more they get confused. Keep it less and study intensively with the right choice of books.
Choose the popular and convenient to prepare for the CLAT Entrance Exam. The books should contain the summarised information and must have the easy language.
5. Be Mentally Balanced and Practice beyond an extent
When the exams started hovering on the head of the candidates, the candidates start getting nervous and sometimes be mentally unbalanced. But this could affect your scores. So do not be nervous, keep your mind healthy so that your preparation would not be the dud.
Practice is the key to success and about 70% of the exams can be win based on practice only. So use your preparation days well and spent every single day to improvise yourself
Advantage of CLAT Online Examination over Paper Based
The candidates must note that an online examination has the following advantages over paper-based exams:
- Reviewing of the attempted and un-attempted questions appear in different colours is really very easy.
- The candidates can navigate between questions.
- The candidates can mark the answer with a simple click which also saves so much time unlike the filling of the circles in an OMR sheet.
- Answers can be marked with a simple click Changing incorrect answers is also very easy as compared to an OMR sheet.
- Unlike the filling of the circles in an OMR sheet, the candidates can mark the answers with a simple click which also saves times.
Managing time during the CLAT preparation as well as during the CLAT exam plays a key role. As a CLAT aspirant, the candidates must know that how to prepare according to the CLAT syllabus and CLAT exam pattern. The candidates are also required to solve all the Previous year’s CLAT papers.
You may also interested in
- Scholarships for Colleges Students
- List of Scholarships for Students
- Scholarships for Girls in India
In case of any query regarding the CLAT Preparation 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.