PAU Admit Card 2018 for AAT and CET is available to download from 29 May 2018. PAU Admit Card is available only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their duly filled PAU application form and application fee before the due date. The candidates need to enter their application number and date of birth to download the admit card. The candidates have to bring a valid ID proof along with the PAU Admit Card to the examination hall. This page provides the information on downloading the admit card and other related details. Scroll down to get details on PAU 2018 Admit Card.
PAU 2018 Punjab Agriculture University Admissions is offered on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET), Agriculture Aptitude Test (AAT), JEE Main 2018 and ICAR 2018. PAU Ludhiana 2018 entrance test for CET and AAT will be conducted on different dates.
Date of Test
Admit Card Date
7 June 2018
29 May 2018 - Available
13 June 2018
PAU Admit Card 2018 - Download Online
PAU admit card is available on the official website of Punjab Agriculture University. The PAU Admit Card is released by the Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana. The candidates who have registered to take the PAU entrance test can download their admit card by following the link given on this page below. To download the PAU admit card candidates need to enter their date of birth and application number.
PAU Admit Card - Download Here
Candidates who have applied offline have to sign & paste the same photograph on the admit card as pasted on the application form and get the same attested by the Principal /Gazetted officer. Therefore, the candidates have to keep one photograph (identical to the one pasted on application form) for pasting on the downloaded PUA Admit card.
Unable to Download the PAU Admit Card
The errors and problems are not something common with the hall ticket. However, if any candidate comes across any of the issues like the misspelt name, exam centre not specified or the choice of the subjects not clearly mentioned, they can report to the authorities immediately. Candidates must note that University will not entertain any inquiry regarding PAU admit card on the day of entrance test. Candidate will have to contact two days earlier from the exam at the Office (The Registrar, Thapar Hall, PAU, Ludhiana.) along with the following:
- A copy of the duly filled application form
- Two passport size photographs
- Original receipt of Bank Challan Form (issued by the bank)
Documents to be carried to the examination centre
The Candidates must carry following to the PAU examination centre:
- Two black ballpoint pens.
- Downloaded Admit card duly attached with attested photograph & signature of the candidate.
- Candidate’s Original Photo ID proof. Driving License or PAN Card or Voter ID or Passport or Aadhaar ID in original (not photocopy or scanned copy).
Important guidelines for PAU Admit Card
- Candidates are required to make sure that they carry a Valid Admit Card to the test centre and produce the same to the invigilators for Verification.
- Preserve the PAU 2018 Admit card in good condition till the admission process gets over.
- Do not tamper the Admit Card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- If any candidate comes across any of the issues like the misspelt name, exam centre not specified or the choice of the subjects not clearly mentioned, they can report to the authorities immediately.
Important Instructions to be followed for PAU Entrance Exam
- All candidates appearing for the PAU entrance exam are required to bring the original printout of the hall ticket, failing to comply with the given instruction would amount to the candidates not entertained to sit for the exam.
- All the candidates are required to reach the venue well in advance. It is necessary to report half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- No candidate would be allowed to carry mobile phones, calculator, digital watch or any gadget inside the examination hall.
- No candidates would be allowed to talk or discuss in the examination, any candidates found doing so will be dealt with as per the norms of the university.
- Disabled students will be given an extra 20 minutes per hour in entrance tests. However, candidates will have to apply for it while filling the application form.
- Calculator, log tables, pager, mobile phone or any electronic gadget, notebook or written notes, pamphlets, slide rules, protractors, rulers, highlighters, dictionary, etc. are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
In the case of any query related to PAU Admit Card 2018, write to us in the comment section below.