PAU Application Form 2018 can be filled online or offline from 23 April 2018. The offline application form can be obtained either from the university counter or by sending a request by post for those candidates who do not have the option to download PAU 2018 Application Form. Candidates should have a valid personal mobile phone number and or a personal E-Mail id. The payment of application fee can be done only through Bank challan in case of the online application form or by cash for the prospectus & application form that is obtained from the university counter. This page gives the information on PAU Application Form which comprises the steps to fill the application form, payment and submission details of the application form.
|AAT/ CET Application Ends||11 May 2018|
|AAT/ CET/ DAT Application Ends (with late fee of Rs. 1000)||18 May 2018|
PAU Application Form (Online Mode) - Apply Here
Candidates can fill the PAU Application form Online through Internet from any place of convenience. The application form is available now from 23 April 2018 and the candidates can fill the application form by clicking on the link given below. The applicants have to submit all the details as per their eligibility while filling the PAU 2018 application form Online.
Click Here to Apply
Documents to be attached while filling the PAU Application form
- Upload Photograph: Candidates have to affix a recent passport size color photographs with the following specifications:
- Size: 50 KB
- Format: JPG/ JPEG
- Upload Signature: Candidates should have a clear scanned image of their signature as per the following specifications: (For Online Application Only)
- Size: 50 KB
After verification, the candidate has to log in using e-mail ID and Date of Birth in order to download/print the application form and the Bank Challan Form of Punjab National Bank. After taking the printout, the candidate has to visit any branch of Punjab National Bank to deposit the Application Fee.
PAU Application Form (Offline Mode) - Apply Here
The candidates can obtain the PAU application form through offline mode. The two of the modes are discussed below. The candidates are required to go through the details of each mode.
- From University Counter: Candidates can get the Application Form as well as Prospectus personally from the following address on payment of Rs. 2120 in cash.
- Sending Request by Post: Candidates can send a request to get the Application Form by sending a bank draft of Rs. 2260 drawn in favor of Additional Director of Communication payable at Ludhiana.Candidates have to mention the name of the programme in the request and also at the back of the bank draft.
The Additional Director of Communication,
Centre for Communication and International Linkages,
PAU, Ludhiana – 141 004
- The candidates should fill in all the entries in PAU 2018 Application Form in their own handwriting.
- The candidates have to affix their passport size photograph (one latest passport size photograph on the application form and attach another passport size photograph with the application form)
- The Application Fee has to be deposited in Punjab National Bank using Challan Form, available at the back of the prospectus.
Payment of PAU Application Fee
- Candidates are required to pay Rs 3,820 for each Entrance Test in addition to the cost of the Prospectus (Rs. 2120 at the Counter or Rs. 2260 by Post). A Unique Identity (UID) number will appear on the top of the application form as well as on the Challan Form.
- Candidates have to deposit the Entrance Exam Fee in any branch of Punjab National Bank.
- After the fee has been deposited the bank will return two parts of the Challan Form duly stamped with journal number.
|Particulars||Prospectus Fee||Fee for each entrance exam|
|At the Counter||Rs. 2,120 (Cash)||Rs. 3,820 (Bank Challan)|
|By Post||Rs. 2,260 (DD)||Rs. 3,820 (Bank Challan)|
|Online||Rs. 5,320 for each test through Net banking, credit card, debit card or through challan|
Submission of Application Form (Online and Offline)
Candidates are advised to check the details of the application form and then make the final submission as the candidates need to know that once the application gets submitted, the candidates will not be able to change the details of the application form
The candidate has to retain the candidate’s copy of Challan Form and send the University copy of the challan form along with the computer-generated printout of application form/ hard copy application form duly signed by the candidate and their parents/ guardian to the address given below. The envelope should clearly bear the name of entrance test.
Punjab Agricultural University,
Entrance Test Required for different courses of PAU
Exam Name & Color Code
|B.Sc. Agri.(Hons.) 6-year programme
at Bathinda and Gurdaspur
B.Sc. Agri. (Hons.) 6-year programme
at Institute of Agriculture, Bathinda
|B.Sc. Agri (Hons.) 4-year,
B.Tech. Biotech 4-year,
B.Tech. Food Tech. 4-years
In case of any query related to PAU Application Form 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.