ICAR Result 2018 will be declared by the last week of June 2018. The candidates will be able to check their ICAR Result of the entrance examination in terms of overall merit rank obtained by them by following the link on this page available at the time of declaration of the result. ICAR 2018 is a council which conducts All Indian Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) in Agricultural colleges for UG & PG courses in India. ICAR Result 2018 will be declared by Indian Council of Agricultural Research for the exam. This is the first time that AIEEA 2018 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) for UG and PG course. ICAR Counselling would be conducted in online mode. Get here the complete details regarding ICAR Result, how to check the result, Rechecking, merit list etc.
Register Here for SMS Alert on ICAR Result
ICAR Result 2018 Dates
ICAR Exam for UG Admission
23 June 2018
ICAR Exam for PG Admission
22 June 2018
ICAR Exam for PhD Admission
22 June 2018
Declaration of ICAR Result
Last week of June 2018
ICAR Online Counselling (First Round)
|6 to 10 July 2018|
ICAR Online Counselling (Second Round)
|12 to 16 July 2018|
ICAR Online Counselling (Third Round)
|18 to 22 July 2018|
ICAR Result 2018 - Check Online
ICAR Result is expected to be released in the last week of June 2018. The result of ICAR entrance exam will be available in terms of overall merit list and category rank obtained by the candidates. The candidates who will not qualify for AIEEA, their rank will not be declared.
Click Here to Check Result
(Link Will be Available Here)
The overall merit rank list will also be prepared separately for both subject streams for the candidates who will appear for ICAR 2018. Under no circumstances, request for revaluation of answer sheets will be entertained. The copies of the ICAR Result 2018 will also be displayed at the following address.
Examination Cell, ICAR
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-11,
Pusa, New Delhi-110 012.
How to Check ICAR Result 2018
To check the ICAR Result 2018, the candidate will have to fill in the Registration Number, Password, and the Security Code.
- The status whether the student has qualified for ICAR 2018 Counselling would be clearly written on the ICAR 2018 Result.
- The candidates who will not qualify for ICAR Counselling, the result will show as Sorry, you are not qualified for them.
- The candidates will have to download the ICAR Result 2018/ Score Card Online as no separate ICAR Result 2018/ Score Card would be sent by post.
- The ICAR scorecard will also be available to download after the result declaration. The scorecard will be valid for admission to the institutes.
Note: No separate intimation about the non-selection of the candidate in AIEEA-UG, PG, JRF, SRF-2018 Examination, nor marks obtained therein, will be sent to the candidate. Hence, no correspondence via Letter/ Fax/ e-mail etc. in this regard will be entertained.
Re-Checking/ Re-Evaluation of OMR Answer Sheets
- No correspondence in this regard will be entertained as the answer sheets will be evaluated through the computerised scanning process.
- However, the candidate may be allowed to inspect their own OMR answer sheet along with answer key or given a copy thereof.
- In such a situation the candidate will have to submit the request in their own handwriting and signature within 10 days from the date of declaration of result along with the following documents:
- A copy of admits card,
- OMR application form
- Demand Draft of Rs. 500 (Rupees five hundred only) drawn in favour of 'Secretary, ICAR Education Division, Revolving Fund' payable at New Delhi.
ICAR Merit List 2018 based on Result
All the OMR answer sheets will be scanned either through computer/scanner and will be checked through the computer by matching the OMR answer sheet responses of the candidate with the Streamwise (Stream-A/ Stream-B), optional subject-wise (Agriculture/ Biology/ Mathematics) and Series-wise (Series-1 / Series-2).
Answer Key templates have been prepared beforehand. The overall merit-rank list shall be prepared separately for both subject streams for the candidates who will appear for ICAR 2018.
In case of Tie in Merit List: In case of candidates secure equal marks, the merit will be determined as under:
- Relative merit will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in the compulsory subjects (Physics and Chemistry) in AIEEA-UG Examination.
- In the event of tie again, a candidate, higher in age, would be rated higher in merit. Category-wise final merit list for counselling will also be prepared based on the reservation category.
ICAR Counselling After Result
The Counselling for allotment of seats will be done on the basis of ICAR Results. The counselling would be conducted in online mode. The candidate who will not be declared as qualified for ICAR counselling, shall not be considered for admission to ICAR quota seats in any Agricultural University at any stage. The candidate will have to pay a counselling fee of Rs. 2000 to participate in the counselling process.
ICAR Result Valid for Admission to Following Courses
Important Notification - ICAR Exam will only be valid for admission in 15% Seats in Agriculture Universities in India. ICARs Entrance Examination may not be allowed for non-accredited colleges w.e.f. Academic Year 2017-18 excluding RLBCAU Jhansi and Dr.RP CAU Pusa.
The Result of ICAR AIEEA UG is valid for admission to the following courses.
- Community Science(erstwhile Home Science)
- Agricultural Engineering
- Dairy Technology
- Food Technology
Admission through ICAR Examination
- The candidates will be offered admission to the specific degree programme at an Agricultural University as per their choice and availability of seat on the basis of overall merit-rank through a process of counselling
- The allotment of seats and final admission of candidates to respective Agricultural Universities will be the sole and final decision of the ICAR/Agricultural University concerned.
- Once a candidate accepts admission and joins an Agricultural University, they will be a bonafide student of the particular Agricultural University and they would then be governed by all the academic rules/regulations including migration, as applicable at that university.
- No direct request for the admission on any such matters will be entertained by ICAR.
- Under no circumstances, after the admission has been finalised request for the change in the placement of subject/university or transfer/migration would be entertained.
- The candidate selected for admission through All India Entrance Examination for Admission, conducted by ICAR, may seek admission only during the session for which the Examination has been conducted.
- Based on this year examination, the candidate cannot claim for seat allotment for admission to subsequent sessions.
Facility to Report Discrepancy in the Question Paper
In case of any query related to ICAR Result 2018, write to us in the comment section below.