ICAR Admit Card 2019 for NTA ICAR Exam on 1 July 2019 is available to download from 17 June 2019. In the ICAR brochure, it was written that the ICAR admit card will be available from 5 June 2019 but later a notification was released by NTA which stated that ICAR admit card would be released on 17 June. The candidates are advised to download ICAR Admit card 2019 as it contains the roll number, test centre and address. The candidates who have successfully submitted their application form can download ICAR admit card. To download ICAR admit card 2019, a link has been provided on this page. Aspirants are required to enter their application number and password to download ICAR admit card 2019. On obtaining ICAR 2019 admit card, candidates must check the details printed on it. In case of any error in ICAR admit card 2019, candidates must contact the exam officials and make the necessary corrections. On the day of the exam, candidates must carry their ICAR hall ticket to the examination. Know more about ICAR admit card 2019, steps to download, and various other details here.
ICAR Admit Card Latest News: ICAR Admit Card has been released
Register Here for FREE SMS Alert on ICAR Exam Updates
ICAR Admit Card 2019 Dates
ICAR Admit Card Date
17 June 2019
ICAR Exam for UG Admission
1 July 2019
ICAR Exam for PG Admission
1 July 2019
ICAR Exam for PhD Admission
1 July 2019
ICAR Admit Card 2019 - Download NTA ICAR Exam Admit Card
Admit card of ICAR for AIEEE UG, PG, JRF is available to download from 17 June 2019. Candidates can download their ICAR admit card by following the link given below. The candidates can download it by entering the ICAR Application Number and Password or NTA ICAR application Number and date of Birth in the required window. After downloading the admit card of ICAR the candidate should keep a copy of it safely until the ICAR Counselling is over.
Download ICAR Admit Card - Click here
Steps to download ICAR admit card 2019
- Step 1: Enter Application Number
- Step 2: Enter Password or Date of Birth
- Step 3: Download ICAR Admit Card
ICAR Admit Card 2019 will contain following details
- Candidates Name
- Subjects Opted for
- Date of Birth and Gender
- Examination Centre Name, City
- State Code of Eligibility and Category
In case of any error in the admit card, the candidate should communicate to NTA on the given helpline number.
Unable to download ICAR Admit Card 2019
If the candidates face any difficulty in obtaining the roll number/ examination venue from the ICAR website, they are advised to contact the Nodal Officer of the respective Examination City Centre, two days before the scheduled examination date.
ICAR Admit Card Notification
Documents required on the day of ICAR AIEEA 2019 exam
- ICAR AIEEA Admit Card
Any of the Photo Id Proof that is
- Aadhaar card
- 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID proof
- Ration card
- Driving license
- Other valid Govt. Identity card
The ball pens will be provided to the candidates on the day of exam and candidates should not carry them to the test centres.
The candidates should bring a clear colour self-attested photograph to be handed over to the invigilator in case it is demanded.
Important Points regarding the ICAR Admit Card 2019
- The copy of Admit Card must be self-attested by the candidate.
- No Candidate will be allowed to take the examination if they fail to bring the ICAR Admit Card 2019 without the attestation of the photo as well as signature, thumb impression of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to check the details like name of the students, exam centre, exam dates, etc. on the printed admit card
- Applicants are required to make sure that they carry a Valid Admit Card to the test centre and produce the same to the invigilators for Verification.
- The candidates are suggested to preserve the ICAR 2019 Admit card in good condition till the admission process gets over.
- Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
Follow the ICAR Exam Pattern after downloading ICAR Admit Card
ICAR UG Exam will be conducted in two streams, and student can appear in any one of the two subjects. Physics & Chemistry Exam will be common for both the streams. ICAR Exam Question paper for the examination shall be bilingual i.e., in ENGLISH and HINDI for UG but the exam for PG and JRF will be conducted only in English Language. The important points related to the question paper pattern is given below.
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Exam
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- ICAR UG Exam will have 150 questions of 4 marks each. There is a negative marking of one mark for each incorrect answer or questions with multiple answers.
- ICAR PG Exam will have 160 MCQs of 4 marks each
- Questions will have four options each. The students have to answer the question with black/blue ballpoint pen.
- ICAR JRF Exam will have 200 MCQs of 4 Marks each
|ICAR UG Exam||600 Marks|
|ICAR PG Exam||640 Marks|
|ICAR JRF Exam||800 marks|
Read ICAR Syllabus 2019 thoroughly so that you are well prepared for the exam
ICAR Result 2019 after admit card
ICAR Result will be available by 17 July 2019. This year the ICAR Exam wil be conducted in computer based mode so the result will be available approx 15 days after the exam is conducted. The result of ICAR will be basis for admission in various UG,PG and JRF courses in various agriculture colleges in India.
ICAR Exam is for admission in 11 Bachelor’s programmes and 97 Master’s programmes.
In the case of any query regarding ICAR Admit Card 2019, you can write to us in the comment section below.