UPCMET 2016 Application Form can be filled online or offline as per the convenience of the candidate. UPUMCWA has released the admission notification as well as the official UPCMET brochure for admission to MBBS first year in UPCMET Participating Colleges 2016 and candidates should read the brochure carefully before filling the application form. The last date of receipt of duly filled UPCMET Application Form 2016 is April 30, 2016.UPCMET 2016 will be conducted in pen and paper based mode on May 14, 2016.
- UPCMET 2016 Important Dates
- UPCMET 2016 Test Centres
- UPCMET 2016 Syllabus
- UPCMET Admit Card 2016
- UPCMET 2016 Result
- UPCMET Counselling 2016
UPCMET Application Form 2016
UPCMET 2016 Application Process can be done via any of the FOUR options mentioned below:
- Mode 1- Buy the Application Form from the Cash Counters of the Member Colleges
- Mode 2: Download the Application Form from the Website
- Mode 3: Fill the Online application form
- Mode 4: Buy Application Form from Authorised Vendors
UPCMET 2016 Application Fee
|Cash Payment||Rs. 1000|
|Through post and Demand Draft||Rs. 1050|
|Downloaded and Demand Draft||Rs. 1000|
|Authorised Vendors||Rs. 1000|
Mode 1- Buy the Application Form from the Cash Counters of the Member Colleges
- Through Member Colleges: Information Brochure and OMR Application form can be obtained in person from the cash counters of the participating member colleges on cash payment of Rs. 1000
- Through post: Fill and send the application form through Speed Post to the address mentioned below along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1050 in favour of“UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly” along with two self-addressed stickers.
Mode 2: Download the Application Form from the Website
- Application form can be downloaded from the website by providing your name and mobile number.
- Print the application form on A4 size paper
- Fill the application form with a black point pen.
Mode 3: Fill the Online application form
- Application form can be completely filled online on website.
- Photograph and Signature: Candidates are required to upload scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Kindly Note: In case either of the Recent Colored Passport Size Photograph, Left Hand Thumb Impression, or Signatures are not duly uploaded, please put the same on the Confirmation Page before sending the same
- How to pay the Application Fee: In case the candidate is applying online, then they are required to pay Rs. 1000 towards the application charges and the same can be paid via three modes:
- Mode 1: Credit Card
- Mode 2: Debit Card
- Mode 3: Net Banking
Mode 4: Buy Application Form from Authorised Vendors
- Form along with the OMR sheets can also be purchased through authorized vendors (list available on the website (www.upumcwa.org).
ENCLOSURES TO BE SENT WITH UPCMET APPLICATION FORM 2016
The candidates should fill in the application form neatly and legibly as per instructions given in the information brochure and submit with the following enclosures:-
- A Copy of Mark Sheet of Class 12 duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution.
- A Copy of Class 10 certificate duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution as a proof of age.
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate for SC & STissued by the competent authority.
- Photocopy of the latest Caste Certificate for OBC issued by competent authority. OBC Certificate issued on 31st March 2016 has to be produced at the time of counseling to claim the OBC weightage.
- Four Copies of the recent colored passport size photograph.
Submission of UPCMET Application Form
Thereafter, the Confirmation Page / Application Form along with given enclosures is to be sent through Speed Post to the address given below:
Coordinator –UPCMET 2016,
First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex,
Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001