NEET Dress Code 2018 complete guidelines are given on this page. The candidates can also read about other NEET Rules and regulation that has to be followed on the day of the exam. The candidates are suggested to wear the clothes as per NEET Dress Code which is also outlined by CBSE in NEET 2018 brochure. The candidates are allowed to wear customary clothes in NEET 2018, so the students can take note of this. It is important for the candidates to follow the instructions for the exam so that they do not get disturbed in the last minutes as it only wastes the time and destroys the peace of mind. Get all the information on NEET Dress Code for boys and girls, Rules, Barred Items, Do's and Don'ts on the day of the exam, FAQs regarding NEET for Boys and Girls. This year approximately 13 lakh students will appear for NEET. The students can carry a small amount of money with them.
- Candidates appearing for NEET UG on 6 May must follow the dress code for NEET
- Candidates should also follow NEET exam day guidelines to make sure that everything is in order.
- Do not carry any mobile phones, wallets, metro card, atm card, money with you as it is not allowed in the exam hall. There will be no place to deposit your belongings.
- You can only carry your passport photo and the admit card inside the hall.
- NEET Exam Centre Addresses Changed at last moment by CBSE (5 May News)
NEET Dress Code 2018
Usually, the exam authorities specify the dress code which candidate need to follow and it is always better to follow them to avoid any difficulty. CBSE follows the dress code for NEET Exam very strictly. Thus, to be on the safer side and evading the last minute obstructions in the examination hall, candidates are advised to wear the clothes as specified by CBSE, which are acceptable for both candidate and invigilators.
Customary Clothing in NEET 2018 Exam
If the person intends to wear customary clothes in NEET 2018 then they need to worry because CBSE has allowed the candidates to do so. However, there is a condition involved with this one. If you are wearing customary/religious clothes then you should reach the examination centre one hour prior the reporting time i.e. 8:30 AM. This will give the centre authorities enough time to frisk the candidate.
Dress Code for NEET 2018: What to wear?
Aspirants are suggested to wear the following NEET dress code while appearing for the exam:
- Wear the light clothes
- Half sleeves shirt without having big buttons, brooch/badge, flowers etc. is preferable
- Salwar/ Trouser will be accepted
- Wear something which does not have unnecessary pockets. It will make invigilators suspicious of you
- Slippers or sandals are allowed
Dress Code for NEET 2018: What not to wear?
- Students should not wear shoes
- Full sleeves shirt and belt not allowed
- Any bracelet, wristwatch, health band etc.
- All ornaments like - earring, nose-pin, chain, necklace, pendants etc. is prohibited
NEET Rules and Guidelines 2018: To be followed
Since CBSE is very strict in following the guidelines so the candidates must ensure that they follow these general exam guidelines carefully.
- Reach on time - Aspirants will not be allowed to enter the examination after 09:30 AM. Therefore, they must leave home well in advance considering all the related facts like traffic, the location of the centre, weather conditions etc.
- Not breaching any rule - The candidates are suggested to follow all examination rule and not promote any unfair means activity in the examination hall.
- Inform the invigilator of any suspicious activity - In case, any candidate finds someone being involved in any sort of unfair means, he/she must inform the invigilator immediately.
- Documents to carry - NEET 2018 admit card with passport size photograph affixed on it and other passport size photograph to be attached to the attendance sheet must be carried by aspirants.
- Follow NEET dress code 2018 - It must be ensured that candidates are following the NEET dress If the candidate is wearing a customary dress, he/she must report at the allotted examination centre latest by 08:30 AM.
- Ignore unwanted activities - If the candidate will be indulged in any kind of unwanted activities, he/she will be debarred from taking the examination and will be liable for the criminal action or any other action deemed fit by the board.
Note: It is expected from the parents to guide their wards appropriately on the above-mentioned instructions before leaving home for NEET UG 2018.
How will Students Keep Track of Time while taking exam?
Candidates cannot wear any watch or health bands to keep track of time. There will be a wall clock which will be displayed at the main entry point of the examination centre. It will be set as per the time is shown in the clock available on NEET website. It will ensure that rules will be followed and no candidate will be allowed to enter after 09:30 AM.
Things not to carry in NEET 2018 Examination Hall - Barred Items
The candidates are not allowed to carry the following things in the examination hall. The candidates appearing in the exam should go through the points given below
- Any stationery items like textual materials (printed or written), bits of paper, geometry, pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, pen, scale, writing pads, pen drives, eraser, log table, electronic pen/scanner etc.
- Any communication device like mobile phones, Bluetooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band etc.
- Any eatable items opened or packed, water bottle etc.
- Any metallic items
- Other items like goggles, wallet, handbags etc.
- Eatable item opened or packed, water bottle etc.
- Any other items which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices
- No arrangements will be done at the exam centre for keeping the articles belonging to the candidate.
FAQs for NEET Dress Code 2018
NEET Dress Code 2018 rules are given on this page and the candidates now know what or what not to wear for NEET 2018 Exam. But when it comes to the dress code of NEET exam, the students do have lots of questions. Here are some FAQs regarding NEET Dress Code.
Q.1) Can I wear half sleeve shirt?
Ans - Yes. Half sleeves shirt and t-shirt are allowed on NEET 2018 Exam
Q. 2) Can I wear casual shoes?
Ans - The shoes are prohibited to wear. You can instead wear slippers or sandals
Q.3) I belong to Muslim family, Can I wear Burqa?
Ans - As customary clothes are allowed in NEET 2018 exam. So you can wear a Burqa
Q.4) Will I undergo frisking even I have dressed as per NEET dress code rule?
Ans - Yes, you will still be frisked only to ensure that no one carrying anything inside as like cheating material.
Dos and Don'ts for NEET 2018 Exam
Do’s for NEET 2018 Exam
Don’ts for NEET 2018 Exam
Check your examination centre one day before the exam
Do not be nervous about the exam
Check your admit card and photo pasted on it
Do not carry other documents except said one
Revise the key points/ Go through the notes
Do not try to get into new topics at last time
Be calm and confident
Do not lose your confidence
Follow the guidelines related to dress code, stationery items, etc.
Do not wear anything which is not as per dress code rules
|NEET Answer Key|
|NEET Exam Centres|
|NEET 15% AIQ Deemed Universities|
In case of any query regarding NEET Dress Code 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below