ICAR AIEEA Dress Code 2019 for the UG, PG and PhD exams which are to be held on 1 July 2019 respectively. AIEEA will be conducted by NTA in a Computer-based mode in various states. There are 75 Agriculture Universities in India and ICAR AIEEA score will be considered by 51 Agriculture Universities. The candidates who would be appearing in ICAR AIEEA must go through the ICAR 2019 dress code, some Do’s and Don’ts, things to be carried on the exam day and more details related to ICAR 2019. Every appearing candidate must read the ICAR Dress code instructions carefully as no candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam if he or she doesn’t follow the given instructions.
- This is the first time that the test is being conducted in computer-based mode and NTA has made available the mock test for ICAR AIEEA. The students are advised to practice test paper before appearing in the exam
- ICAR Answer Key will also be released before the result of ICAR AIEEA is declared
ICAR Exam Dress Code 2019
Here are mentioned some DO’s and Don’ts for the NTA ICAR exam. Candidates must go through every detail thoroughly. As such no dress code has been mentioned or listed by the NTA in its brochure or website still the candidates are advised to follow some do's and dont's for the exam. These ICAR AIEEA Dress code guidelines will make sure that no candidate faces any problem on the day of the exam.
Applicants can wear headgear or attire if it is required by the religion or custom. (NOTE)
Applicants cannot wear clips, bands, goggles, hats, caps, scarf, thick-soled footwear and large buttons
Applicants can wear clothes which are conventionally appropriate for summer.
Applicants must not wear any accessories.
Applicants can wear half sleeves t-shirts (without print).
Applicants must not carry any mobile phones, wristwatches or any other electronic device.
NOTE: The Applicants who are required to wear headgear or attire by their religion/customs then they must reach their test centres early to allow adequate time for inspecting.
Things to be carried along on the day of ICAR Exam 2019
The candidates who will appear in the ICAR UG exam which is to be held on 1 July 2019 must go through the things which are to be carried along while they go to appear in ICAR 2019. There are three important things to be carried along:
- ICAR AIEEA Admit Card – The candidates must carry their ICAR admit card along with them as the hall ticket is the most important document which is required to get an entry to the allotted test centre.
- Original Photo ID Proof– Candidates must carry their original Photo Identity Card proof such as Passport, Aadhar Card/ Aadhar Card Print out, PAN Card, Voters ID, and Driving License etc along with them.
- One current passport size photograph – Candidates must carry their current passport size photo along with them while they go to appear in ICAR exam. This will be pasted on the attendance sheet by the invigilator.
Things that will be provided at the test centre
- The Ball Pens will be given to the candidates in the examination hall so they should not
bring any type of Pen/Ball Pens with them.
- The Rough sheets for doing rough work will also be provided at the test centre and the candidates have to return those sheets to the invigilator after the exam is over.
ICAR 2019 Exam Guidelines
Candidates must go through every detail thoroughly. The applicant who is willing to appear in the ICAR exam which is to be held on 1 July 2019. Every appearing candidate must know that if any of them carry anything which is banned to bring then they will be considered in unfair means and their exam will be cancelled. The candidate whose exam will be cancelled under unfair means then he/she will also be debarred for future examinations & their equipment will be seized.
NOTE: Applicants who will fail to carry their ID proof and ICAR admit card along with them will not be allowed to enter the test centre under any circumstances.
ICAR Exam instructions to be followed
Candidates who are willing to appear in the entrance exam must go through the necessary instructions before he or she leaves to appear for the ICAR exam.
- Candidates must go through the details mentioned in their ICAR admit card such as the timings and dates as to avoid the chance of Hassle while entering their test centres.
- No Electronic Gadgets: Candidates appearing in the entrance exam are not allowed to carry any type of textual material, calculators, Doc. Paper, slide rules, Log Tables, electronic things, mobile phones etc.
- Reporting Time: Every registered candidate must reach their allotted test centres on the reporting time mentioned in their downloaded hall tickets.No applicant will be allowed to take the entrance exam if they reach their test centres beyond the reporting time.
- The candidates who are Physically Disabled are requested to report their test centre early for facilitation during entry
- The candidates should not carry any bag with them inside the exam centre as it is not allowed.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed inside the exam hall
- Diabetic Candidates: They can carry with them a transparent water bottle and they can also carry sugar tablets, fruits like apple, orange and banana.
- Candidates must keep in their mind that if they carry any of the items then he or she will be treated as unfair means and their exam will be cancelled.
The facility of Scribe to the Candidates
A candidate who is visually challenged can avail services of a scribe. They will be given 50 minutes extra time to attempt the exam but for that, they have to submit a request letter one week before the exam to Centre Superintendent of the Examination City Centre giving a copy of the PD/PC
certificate issued by a competent authority. The services of the scribe who should be from
an academic discipline other than that of the candidate shall be provided free of cost by the