IAPT Registration 2018 for NSEJS, NSEP, NSEB, NSEA, NSEB has started from 1 August. The Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT) has made NSEJS, NSEP registration and for other available in online and offline mode. Candidates cannot register online individually. They have to register through the registered centre (any school or college affiliated to state/centre boards can become a centre)
IAPT NSE is divided into two
- Junior Science Olympiad - NSEJS
- Senior Science Olympiad - NSEP, NSEB, NSE, NSEA
The last date for IAPT online registration and submission of offline form is 15 September 2018. A link for IAPT registration form 2018 and the PDF of IAPT registration form has been provided on this page. IAPT online registration 2018 can be done in five steps, which includes: registration, candidate registration form, filling of application form, payment of application fee and a printout of acknowledgement slip. While the offline IAPT registration form must be downloaded and submitted to the school/institute. It is mandatory to deposit prescribed registration fee in online or offline mode. Candidates born from 1 July 199 to 30 June 2004 can apply for IAPT 2018 NSEJS, NSEP, NSEC, NSEB and NSEA. Read the article IAPT registration 2018, steps to fill the form, fees to be deposited and other details below.
IAPT will conduct National Standard Examination for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Astronomy (NSEP, NSEC, NSEB and NSEA) will be conducted on 25 November 2018. NSEJS, NSEP, NSEC, NSEB and NSEA are conducted for Class 12 level. These NSEs are the first screening tests leading towards the International Olympiads in the leading subjects.
IAPT Registration 2018 Dates
The important dates related to IAPT registration has been provided in the table below. Candidates can check the dates of the IAPT registration form in order to avoid missing any crucial events.
IAPT Registration Dates
NESJS Registration 2018
1 August to
15 September 2018
NSEP Registration 2018
NSEB, NSEA, NSEC Registration 2018
Last date of payment of application fee
19 September 2018
NSEJS Exam date 2018
18 November 2018
NSEP, NSEB, NSEC and NSEA exam date
25 November 2018
The announcement of candidates of MI and above MAS
2 January 2018
IAPT Registration 2018 – Things required to fill the online form
During IAPT 2018 registration, aspirants need to keep the following details in hand:
- Computer/laptop with a good internet network
- School details
- Birth certificate (for the date of birth)
- Valid email ID
- Valid mobile number
Steps for IAPT 2018 Registration
Only school or college can fill the IAPT Online Registration form. As mentioned earlier, the IAPT registration form can be filled in four easy steps, which are:
- Step 1: Go on IAPT online registration
- Step 2: Fill Candidate registration form
- Step 3: Filling of IAPT application form
- Step 4: Payment of IAPT registration fee
- Step 5: Printout of the acknowledgement form
Candidates can check the elaborated procedure on IAPT registration from the steps mentioned below. Before filling the registration form of IAPT 2018, aspirants must read the instructions carefully.
Step 1: IAPT Online Registration
- Click on the link provided on this page for IAPT registration
- Then, go to registration option and click on ‘Registration for NSEs
- IAPTNSE registration details will appear on the screen in which aspirants have to enter the following details:
- Are you an IAPTNSE 2017 centre or New Centre
- School/ College need to choose whether they are a KV, JNV or others. By clicking on KV and JNV, aspirants need to enter their KV and AEP-MIS code
- By clicking on ‘Others’, a new registration form will appear on the screen where the principal, school name, address details and institution in charge details must be filled
- Once all the information are filled, verify the details entered and click on ‘Apply’
Note: Principal must check whether the details are correct, as no modifications will be done after submission.
Step 2: Candidates Registration Form
- After the registration of IAPT 2018 is over, a username and password will be sent to the registered email ID
- Thereafter, click on ‘Centre Login’ option and enter the username and password in the space provided
- The institution details will be displayed on the screen. In order to enter students details, click on the link ‘Candidate IAPT registration form’ on the left side
Step 3: Filling of IAPT registration form 2018
Clicking on the link will re-direct aspirants to the IAPT registration form, in which the following details must be entered:
- Name of the student
- Date of birth
- Subject details
- Student studying details – School type, name, place, pin code
- Student correspondence address
- Sign the Declaration Form
Once the IAPT registration is done, click on ‘Add’ to process further.
Step 4: Payment of IAPT registration fee 2018
After the student registration, candidates need to pay the application fee either in online or offline mode. The offline payment can be done through Bank Challan, while the online payment through Credit/Debit cards, SBI Branch and Buddy. The procedure and details are mentioned below:
IAPT Registration Fee and Payment
IAPT registration fee details
|Rs. 220 for a single candidate, Rs. 480 for two candidates|
Mode of payment
Either online or offline
Bank Challan: After entering all the student details, candidates will be required to generate challan. One or multiple challans can be generated and Challan to be entered in the SBI online payment. Aspirants need to take the Bank Challan to the nearest SBI bank branch.
SBI Collect Online Payment: Another link will be provided on the page for ‘SBI Collect Online Payment’. Click on the link, aspirants will be redirected to the SBI Bank Collect window, which contains all the instructions. Enter the relevant details and make the payment the through Net Banking, Credit/Debit cards or SBI Branch.
Step 5: Printout of Pre-Acknowledgement Form
After the successful payment of application fee, aspirants must save the pre-acknowledgement form in PDF format. Download and take a printout of filled and submitted an IAPT application form for future references.
After the printout of acknowledgement slip, candidates need to enter the ‘Fee Payment Details Entry’ to open the student payment summary. To check the summary of the details, aspirants need to fill the following details:
- Payment date
- Bank acknowledge number
- Challan number
- Total number of students enrolled
- Amount Paid
How to fill Offline IAPT Registration Form 2018?
In order to fill the offline registration form of IAPT 2018, aspirants need to click on the link provided below on this page. Download the IAPT registration form and take a printout. Candidates need to fill the application form in Block Letters. The above-mentioned details must be filled in the application form in the correct order. Aspirants need to select the language and subject required by clicking. After filling the IAPT registration form 2018, candidates must hand over the registration form to their school/institution in charge.
Read more about IAPT Olympiads
|Junior Science Olympiad||NSEJS|
|List of Olympiads||HBCSE Olympiads|
|IAPT Olympiad Answer Key||Download Now|