Central Sector Scholarship Application Form 2018 is likely to be started from the first week of July 2018 the candidates willing to apply for the scholarship will be able to fill the application form through online mode. In order to make fresh applications for the scholarship, the candidates are required to go through and follow the instructions given for the registration. The applicants should know that there is no offline application for the Central Sector Scholarship Application Form 2018. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the due date. A total of 82000 fresh scholarships will be granted out of which 41000 is for girls and 41000 for boys.
About Central Scholarship Scheme
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for college & university is given by MHRD, Government of India to meritorious students who have passed Class 12. This scholarship scheme namely “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college & university students” was introduced in the 11th five-year plan while discontinuing all the earlier scholarship schemes.
Central Sector Scholarship 2018 - Complete Details
Central Sector Scholarship Application Form 2018 Dates
Central Sector Scholarship application ends
Last week of August 2018
Central Sector Scholarship application ends
Last week of October 2018
Central Sector Scholarship Application Form 2018 - Apply Online Here
Central Sector Scholarship application process will be started tentatively in the first week of July 2018. The application form can be filled until last week of August 2018 by the candidates who are applying for renewal. Whereas, the last date to apply for the fresh applicants will be tentatively in last week of October 2018. The link to fill the application form is given below. The applicants are suggested to fill the form on or before the due date.
Click Here to Apply Online
(The link will be activated once available)
The applicants are recommended to fill the form on or before the deadline. The form may not be accepted after the deadline. The details regarding the submission of the application form and the list of documents to be submitted along with the application form are given below.
Submission of Central Sector Scholarship Application Form
The filled in application form of Central Sector Scholarship should be submitted to the board on or before the due date. The applicants should ensure that the details filled by them are correct in all aspect. The envelope containing a printout of online application form and other documents must bear the CSSS-2018 online registration number on the top so as to reach the board.
Documents to be enclosed with the Central Sector Scholarship Application Form
- Under Graduate Course joining report duly signed and stamped by the head of the institution from where the course is being pursued.
- Original copy of parents income affidavit which should be either in Hindi or English in the prescribed format on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- duly sworn in before Notary Public/First class Executive Magistrate/Revenue Officer (write online registration no. on its top).
- Duly signed the online generated Application form (write online registration no. on its top).
- A copy of Mark sheet of Sr. School Certificate Exam - 2018 (write online registration no. on the top of mark sheet).
- A copy of Caste Certificate, if applicable (write online registration no. on its top).
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents (of the year ending March 2018) issued by the employer should be attached along with the affidavit wherever applicable).
- One cancelled cheque of personal/saving account or photocopy of the front page of bank passbook (which is used for scholarship) bearing account number and NEFT/ RTGS Code.
- A hard copy of online application signed by the applicant
- Aadhar Card of the candidate (Mandatory)
Central Sector Scholarship 2018 Contact Details
Central Board of Secondary Education- CBSE (Head Office)
2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi - 110 092
E-mail: email@example.com (For CBSE Students)
For any Queries call on 94460 96580 or 0471-2306580
Quick Links to Scholarship
- Central Sector Scheme of National Overseas Scholarship for OBC Students
- Central Sector Scholarship for Top Class ST Students
- UP Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship Renewal
- SC-ST Scholarship for Students
- Scholarship for Girls
In a case of any query regarding the Central Sector Scholarship Application Form 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.