AAKASH ANTHE 2021 Apply Now

NEET Result 2018 Announced, Download NEET Scorecard, Rank Card

Jun 2018 Source: MOTACHASHMA

AAKASH ANTHE Scholarship upto 100% Apply Now
Free Olympiad SMS Alerts Register Now
Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 by Aakash Apply Now
FREE SMS Alerts Register Now
100% Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 Apply Now
10th, 12th Board Exams SMS Update Register Now
Online Scholarship Exam from Home Apply Now

The wait is finally over; CBSE NEET Result 2018 has been announced. NEET 2018 result is available online on the official website of CBSE NEET. However, test takers can check their NEET score card and rank card from the link provided below. The result will provide candidate’s details along with their Percentile Score, All India Rank, Sectional Score and Total Score. Also, category-wise cutoff percentile, scores, and the total number of students appeared for the test. Earlier, the date for the announcement of NEET result 2018 was 5 June.

neet result announced

How to check NEET Result 2018

To download NEET result 2018 cum scorecard and rank card, candidates can follow the steps given below –

Step 1

Enter registration number

Step 2

Provide date of birth

Step 3

Enter security pin

Step 4

Click on submit button


Latest Update: NEET Result 2018 - Check Here

Details printed on NEET Score Card 2018

After checking NEET scorecard 2018, candidates will be able to view the following details –

  • Details about the test taker, such as roll number, application number, gender, etc.
  • Scores obtained in NEET 2018, percentile, All India Rank
  • The cutoff of all the categories, NEET cut off 2018, the total number of candidates

NEET Cut Off 2018

Candidates who have appeared for NEET 2018 must make sure that they obtain the minimum cut off to get shortlisted for the counselling rounds. NEET cutoff 2018 will vary with the candidate’s category. Test takers can expect the NEET cut off to be similar to previous year.

NEET Counselling 2018

As mentioned above, candidates securing the required cut off scores will be eligible to participate in the NEET counselling rounds. Last year, there were two rounds of NEET counselling and an additional mop-up round. The Medical Council of India will be conducting the counselling rounds for the top 15% All India Quota rank holder. For the remaining 85%, the designated state authorities will be conducting the NEET counselling rounds.

Important Links

Subscribe for Regular Updates

Delivered by FeedBurner

Scholarships - Deadline Approaching