NEET Dress Code for the Day of Exam: After downloading the NEET 2017 Admit Card 2017, What is worth focusing on are the examination guidelines. There are strict guidelines to be followed by the candidates on the exam day. Appearing in the NEET Exam well dressed and maintaining a distance from the unfair means is more or less equally important for the students. Not only the syllabus of the exam has to be followed strictly but do follow the NEET Exam Instructions as well to avoid the last day panic situation. Check out the DO's and DONT's of the NEET 2017 Exam below. NEET 2017 (UG) is a common exam for admission into Government and Private Medical Colleges in the country.
No state or private institute is now allowed to conduct their own medical entrance exam for MBBS and BDS Admissions. Although states and colleges will conduct their separate counselling for admission in medical colleges. The states participating in NEET will fill 15 % of their MBBS and BDS seats through NEET score + All India Centralized Counselling and 85% seats through state counselling.
Latest Update: CBSE Releases NEET Notification on 5 May 2017
NEET Dress Code 2017
Although there is no fixed dress code for the candidates as happened in last year where candidates have to wear the sleepers and the same is followed this year as well. Always it is better to avoid the situation where you may face any difficulty. So as to be on the safer side and avoiding the obstructions on the NEET Exam Hall, candidates are advised to wear the clothes that are acceptable for both candidate and the invigilators.
What To Wear on NEET Exam Day
The candidates are instructed to follow the given dress code while appearing for NEET exam.
- Wear what is light and comfortable, Half sleeves are recommended.
- The dress should not have too big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc.
- Wear something that does not have unnecessary pockets. This will make the invigilator suspicious of you.
- Slippers, sandals with low heels are allowed
- Girls should keep their hair loose
What Not to wear on NEET Exam Day
- Candidates should not wear full sleeve clothes.
- Candidates should not wear shoes inside exam hall.
- Candidates must wear any bracelet, jewellery or any electronic device.
NEET 2017 Exam Day Instructions
The candidates who will appear in NEET 2017 exam on 7 May 2017 must follow the instructions given below for their Admit Cards:
- The candidates must show their NEET 2017 Admit Card for entry in the admission hall and the candidate who does not possess the valid NEET 2017 Admit Card shall not be admitted to the exam hall under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- The candidate must report with the downloaded Admit Card and with their proforma which is an attachment of Admit Card with Post Card Size photograph duly affixed on it, at the allotted Examination Centre.
- The candidates will not be allowed to carry writing instruments or erasers into the exam hall. According to CBSE officials, pens will be provided to the candidates by the board once they enter the test centre.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any other material at the exam centre except the NEET 2017 Admit Card and Photographs.
- The candidates must not damage the Admit card or change any entry made therein. The candidates are advised to preserve their NEET Admit Card in good condition till admission in Medical/Dental colleges is over.
- The candidates will be allowed to enter the test centre from 7.30 A.M. However, no one will be allowed to enter in the centre after 9.30 A.M.
Things required on NEET 2017 Exam Date
The candidate must keep in mind that they are not allowed to carry these items into the exam hall:
- Any Watch, Camera, Bracelet is not allowed.
- Any metallic item should not be carried along.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle is not allowed
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like camera, Bluetooth device etc.
- There may not be any arrangement at the centre to keep these articles.
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or in written), Calculator, Eraser, pieces of paper, Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Scale, Pen, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Any communication device like Bluetooth, Mobile Phone, Earphones, Pager, Microphone, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Wallet, shades, Handbags, Leather Belt, Cap etc.
- Any kind of accessory or ornament is not allowed in the exam hall. The candidate should avoid wearing Ring, Nose-pin, Earrings, Chain, Badge, Necklace, Pendants, Brooch etc.
NEET 5 May Notification - New!
For any queries related to NEET 2017 dress code, you can write to us in the comments section below.