Aadhar Card is now mandatory for ICAR Application Form 2017. The candidates who wish to apply for AIEEA UG, PG and AICE-JRF/SRF(PGS) 2017 courses will require their Aadhar Card number while filling their ICAR online application form. As per the latest notification of Exam Cell, Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Aadhar Card is mandatory for ICAR Application all the candidates of India except the candidates of Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya.
According to the Section 57 of the Aadhaar Act, 2016, permits the use of Aadhaar number for establishing the identity of an individual for any purpose, whether by the State or anybody, corporate or person, pursuant to any law, for the time being in force, or any contract to this effect.
ICAR 2017 - Complete Details on Entrance Exam
ICAR Application Form and Aadhar Card - Check Details
ICAR has decided to use Aadhaar for the applicants of AIEEA-UG, PG & AICEJRF/SRF(PGS)-2017 and hereby notifies the following:
- Applicants who are in possession of Aadhaar shall enter Aadhaar Number, Name, Date of Birth and Gender in the online application for AIEEA-UG, PG & AICE-JRF/SRF(PGS)- 2017 for the purpose of his/her identity and authentication thereof if needed.
- Applicants not yet enrolled for Aadhaar, are hereby required to make application for Aadhaar enrolment in case he/she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per section 3 of Aadhaar Act. Such applicant may visit any Aadhaar enrollment centre to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
- Such applicants who are not having Aadhaar and, have enrolled for the same but have not received it, should enter 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar enrolment slip at the time of filling Online Application for AIEEA-UG, PG & AICE-JRF/SRF(PGS)-2017.
ICAR Application for the candidates of Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya
The candidates of these three states need to enter their Passport Number/Ration Card Number/Bank Account Number or any valid Government Identity Number, provided they should select the city of examination in these states only.
- ICAR Colleges for UG & PG courses in India
- ICAR Application Form 2017
- Aadhar Card is mandatory for NEET 2017 Registration
- Aadhar Card mandatory for MHT CET Counselling
- Aadhar Card Mandatory for all scholarships and fellowships
The use of Aadhar Card for filling ICAR Application form has many advantages for the candidates as well as to the exam authorities. The use of Aadhar Card by the candidates while filling the online application form will result in the accuracy of the candidate's details. This will also help in determining the identity of the candidates at the exam centre in a convenient and without any difficulties. Aadhar Card also avoids the need for producing multiple documents to prove anyone's identity.