GMAT Registration Form is available throughout the year, candidates can register on the official website of GMAC and schedule an exam date. GMAT Registration Form can be filled only 5 times in a year by one student.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is for the admission in top business schools and institutions abroad. GMAT is international level test exam conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) in 110 Country in the world and in 34 cities in India.
- Earlier, the candidates could retake the GMAT exam only after thirty-one days. However, since July 19, 2016, candidates can retake the test after just 16 days.
GMAT Registration Form- Register Here
The candidates have to follow 3 steps to complete the registration process and these 3 steps are given below:
STEP 1: Register for GMAT and Schedule the exam
First, the candidates have to visit the official website of GMAC for the registration process. Now the candidates have to click on the tab shown GMAT exam and thereafter the candidates have to select the option ‘Scheduling an Exam’.
Click Here to Register for GMAT
- New User: If the candidate is a new user then He or She has to go to register first by clicking on ‘Register for GMAT 2018’.
- Now the candidates have to proceed for registration process and have to enter all the required information related to academic qualification and personal details.
- The candidates have to enter professional details like where they want to take admission in MBA and the specialisation etc. After filling the application section the candidates have to move toward the GMAT 2018 Exam Scheduling section.
STEP 2: Schedule the GMAT Exam
Now the candidates have to click on the option ‘Schedule a GMAT appointment and have to select 3 test centres according to their comfort.
- After selecting 3 test centres, the candidates will be able to see the available upcoming examination dates and the list of test centres. Select the desired date from the list of upcoming dates.
- Interested candidates can also ask for Scheduling the GMAT exam 2018 through Phone, Post, or Fax.
STEP 2: Pay the Application Fee
Now the candidates have to proceed for making payment of the registration fee. The candidates can pay through online and offline mode as well.
- Online applicants can make payment by Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Offline applicants can pay the registration fee through Cashier’s check, Money Order, and Personal Check and the offline payment must be received 10 days before examination appointment.
GMAT 2018 Registration fee
The Fee of the registration form is USD 250 and the total is in Indian Rs 16035 Approximately.
GMAT Test Centres
GMAT 2018 Contact Numbers
Phone: 91 120 4397830
Phone: +86 10 82345675
Fax: +86 10 61957800
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, GMATservice@neea.edu.cn
In the case of any query related to GMAT Registration form, the candidates can contact on these numbers from Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM Indian Standard Time. Alternately, you can also write to us in the comment section below.