GMAT Score Card 2018 will be available within three weeks of the GMAT Exam. GMAT result will give scores for four subjects that are Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA), Integrated Reasoning (IR), Quantitative and verbal along with their total scores. GMAT Score Card 2018 will be sent to those students who have appeared in the GMAT exam.
GMAT Scores will help the aspirants not only to know their GMAT Exam scores and also to enhance their skills and abilities in the various sections wherever they find any kind of loopholes.
GMAT Scores 2018 - Check Here
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) will send the GMAT Score to the email of the candidates who have appeared for the GMAT test as and when the GMAT scores becomes reportable. The GMAT Scores are available within three weeks of the scheduled test.
GMAT Percentile Score
GMAT Score Report
GMAT Scores will enable the candidates who have appeared in the GMAT test to know their skills and abilities in a better way. GMAT Score report will have five scores namely Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, Verbal, and the Total Score.
Comprehending the GMAT score Report: The GMAT Scores of the candidates includes all GMAT Scores from the tests taken in last 5 years. Apart from the GMAT scores, the official scores report includes:
- Digital photographs taken at the Test Center.
- Telephone number, undergraduate institution, Grade Point Average (GPA) and intended graduate study
- The Percentile marks: The percentile marks of GMAT exam are given in above table.
Sending the GMAT scores to the Business Schools: The candidates must select the programs very wisely and carefully in which they want to receive their GMAT scores. The programs selected once by the candidates cannot be changed or deleted. The GMAT Scores are available within 20 days of the scheduled test which is covered by the registration fees.
- In the case of Additional Score Report, the candidates need to send an extra fee to send an additional score report. In case the candidate who have not selected any programs in order to receive their scores on the day of the test, or if they want to send their scores to additional programs, they may order Additional Score reports for a fee. Once the scores are available, additional score reports are sent within seven days; non-US test takers should allow for a more duration to receive their scores.
Evaluation of GMAT Scores
GMAT Scores is based on Verbal and Quantitative scores; Analytical writing assessment and Integrated Reasoning scores do not affect the total scores. GMAT scores range from 200-800 and two-thirds of the test takers score between 400-600. Verbal and quantitative scores range
- GMAT scores range from 200-800 and two-thirds of the test takers score between 400-600. Verbal and quantitative scores range from 0-60 scores that are scored below 9 and above 44 for verbal section and below 7 and above 50 for the quantitative section are very less and rare.
- Verbal and Quantitative score ranges are on a fixed scale and can be compared across all GMAT test administrations but they can never be compared with each other as they have different constructs.
- If the candidates do not finish in the amount of time given, their scores will be calculated based on the number of questions answered as long as they have worked on each section. The scores of the candidates will decrease with each question being unanswered.
Analytical Writing Assessment of GMAT Scores
The Analytical Writing scores (AWA) scores are based on one Analysis of an argument essay. Essays are scored independently twice and then averaged. The AWA scores
- The Analytical Writing scores (AWA) scores are based on one Analysis of an argument essay. Essays are scored independently twice and then averaged. The AWA scores range from 0-6 in half-point intervals.
- Each essay receives two independent ratings, one of which is performed by an automated essay-scoring engine, which evaluates more than 50 structure and linguistic features. If two ratings differ by more than one point, an expert reader provides the third evaluation to determine the final score.
Integrated Reasoning (IR) GMAT Score
IR score ranges from 1 to 8 single-digit intervals and no partial credit is given. The IR designated questions require more than 1 answer because the questions are made in order to know how well the data are integrated in order to solve complex problems. In such case, the candidates must answer all responses to the questions correctly in order to get credit.
Evaluation of GMAT Scores by the Business School
GMAT scores are used by the Business school to measure the skills that help students to succeed in MBA and other Graduate Business Programs. Each Business school has their own way of evaluating the GMAT Scores of the candidates. There are no “passing” or “failing” GMAT scores.
GMAT Score Accepting Colleges in India
GMAT exam in India is accepted for more than 200 programs. The following list of 100 Business Schools in India including IIMs accepts GMAT Scores for taking admission into various Management programs:
- IIM, Ahmedabad
- IIM, Bangalore
- IIM, Calcutta
- IIM, Lucknow
- IIM, Indore
- IIM, Kozhikode
- IIM, Ranchi
- IIM, Rohtak
- IIM, Shillong
- IIM, Tiruchirappalli
- IIM, Udaipur
- IIM, Raipur
- School of Management, NMIMS, Mumbai
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- XLRI, Jamshedpur
- IMT, Ghaziabad, Hyderabad, Nagpur
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad & Mumbai
- S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- FMS, Delhi
- TAPMI, Manipal
- Dept. of Management, BITS Pilani, Rajasthan
- XIM, Bhubaneswar
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- K.J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- School of Management and Entrepreneurship - Shiv Nadar, Mumbai University, Greater Noida
- PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore
- IMI, New Delhi, Bhubaneswar & Kolkata
- Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management, Ahmedabad
- VIT Business School, Vellore
- School of Business, Alliance University, Bangalore
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Noida
- Amity Business School, Noida
- Europe-Asia School of Business, Pune
- School of Management - SRM University, Chennai
- National Institute of Securities Markets, Mumbai
- FLAME, Pune
- Mysore Royal Academy, MYRA School of Business, Mysore
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies
- IFMR, Chennai
- NIFT, Delhi
- Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad
- Apeejay Stya University, School of Management Sciences, Noida
- School of Business Studies, Sharda University, Noida
- IILM Institute of Higher Education, New Delhi
- Seshadripuram Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Asia Graduate School of Business, Hyderabad
- Amrita School of Business, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri
- BIMS, Bangalore
- IILM Graduate School of Management, Greater Noida
- Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Hyderabad
- Jindal Global Business School, O.P Jindal University, Sonipat
- NIIT, Neemrana (ICICI Business Leadership Program)
- Apeejay Education Society
- Acharya School of Management Sciences
- School of Telecom Management, Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
- Aegis School of Business and Telecommunication, Navi Mumbai
- Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- TERI School of Advanced Sciences, TERI University, Delhi, Pune
- Asian School of Business Management (ASBM), Bhubaneswar
- B I I M, Bangalore
- Centre for Management, Mumbai
- International School of Management Excellence, Bangalore
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Gujarat
- G L Bajaj Institute of Management and Research, Greater Noida
- Galgotias Business School, Uttar Pradesh, Greater Noida
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- ISBR Business School, Bangalore
- Institute of Management, JK Lakshmipat University Jaipur
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Mgmt., Kolkata
- JRE School of Management, Greater Noida
- Indian School of Business, Indore
- School of Management, International Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- IBA, Bangalore
- Seshadripuram Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- School of Management, Udaipur
- Spicer Memorial College, Secundrabad
- National Schools of Business and Management Private Limited, Chennai
- Praxis Business School, Kolkata
- Pune Institute of Business Management, Pune
- Vanguard Business School, Bangalore
- Sadhana Centre for Management & Leadership Development, Pune
- Delhi School of Business, Delhi
- Sunstone Business School, Noida
- SDM Institute for Management Development, Mysore
- Veltech Dr RR & Dr SR Technical University, Vel Tech Business School
- UPES, College of Management and Economics Studies
- MISB Bocconi - Bocconi India, Mumbai
In a case of any queries related to GMAT Score, you can write us in the comment section below.