Himachal Pradesh University BAMS/BHMS Result 2017 in the form of merit list released on 13 September 2017. The Category-wise Merit List of BAMS/BHMS Entrance Test 2017 on the basis of the result of the Entrance Test is released by the Himachal Pradesh University on its website. Himachal Pradesh University Result is declared and is given on this page.
Himachal Pradesh University BAMS/BHMS Result 2017 was declared on 2 September 2017 by the Himachal Pradesh University. The university has released the list of the selected candidates which is prepared on the basis of NEET scores.
Latest Update: Admission application form for admission to BAMS/BHMS program is released and now available on this page.
Himachal Pradesh University has released a combined merit list and counselling schedule on 12 September 2017. Scroll down to check.
|Date of declaration of HP University Result||2 September 2017|
|Date of Issue of HP University Merit List - Released!||13 September 2017|
Himachal Pradesh University BAMS/BHMS Result - Check Combined Merit List Here
Himachal Pradesh University BAMS/BHMS Result - Check Here
Before the declaration of BAMS/BHMS Entrance Test Result 2017, the answer keys will be displayed on the Notice Board of the University as well as the official website of the University for seven days. In case the candidate is not satisfied with the key answers, they can make a representation to the Deputy Registrar (Secrecy) H.P. University, Shimla 5 within seven days.
Himachal Pradesh University Result for the BAMS/ BHMS course is declared on the official website as well as on this page. From now onwards; the CBSE will conduct the entrance test i.e NEET for the admission in medical colleges in India. NEET has now become the only medical entrance test for the admission in any government as well as private medical colleges in India. The Himachal Pradesh University will prepare the merit list on the basis of the NEET scores.
How to obtain Himachal Pradesh University BAMS/ BHMS OMR Answer Sheets?
If in case the candidate wants to obtain a photocopy of their OMR Answer Sheet they can apply for the same within seven days from the declaration of the result to the following address along with a fee of Rs.100 only via IPO’s/Bank Draft Drawn in favour of Finance Officer, H.P. University, Shimla-5.
Dean of Studies
H.P. University, Summer Hill,
HP University Selection Process for BAMS/ BHMS courses
- Candidates will be offered admission to the BAMS/ BHMS Courses strictly on the basis of merit provided. Basically, there are two stages which are
- Minimum Marks in NEET Exam: Candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in the Entrance Test. (40% in the case of SC/ST/OBC).
- Final Result: HPU Admissions 2017 Result for BAMS/BHMS indicating marks in respect of all the candidates appeared in the Entrance Test will be declared and displayed on the University Notice Board and website on July last week 2017
- Medical Examination and Registration: Selected candidates will be called for medical examination and verification of documents attached to the original application in the college at their own expenses.
Himachal Pradesh University Counselling
Himachal Pradesh University is conducting a common counseling to allot the available seats in order of merit-cum-choice. The physical appearance of the candidate is mandatory at the specified date and time. No separate call letters will be sent to the qualified candidates for attending the counselling. Admission application form for admission to BAMS/BHMS program is released which has to be submitted at the time of counseling. Click the link given below to download the application form.
Click Here to Download the Application form
Himachal Pradesh University Counselling Schedule
- Venue: Himachal Pradesh University Auditorium, Summer Hill, Shimla-5
- Timings: 10:30 am
Group / Category
Merit Rank (BAMS Entrance
Date & Time
General & Reserved
24 September 2017, 10 am
General & Reserved
25 September 2017, 10 am
|General & Reserved||801-1317||26 September 2017, 10 am|
Documents Required at the time of BAMS/ BHMS Counselling
Candidates are required to carry the following certificates/documents as they have to be submitted at the time of counselling/ admission
- Class 12 Marks Sheet and Certificate.
- Matriculation/Higher Secondary part/ Indian school Certificate showing the date of birth.
- Character certificate issued by the Principal of the School/College where the candidate studied last. The certificate should not be more than six months old.
- Certificate of passing the Primary, Middle School, etc examinations from the recognised institution showing the place of the school located (in case of backwards Area category).
In case of any query related to Himachal Pradesh University BAMS/BHMS Result 2017, you can write to us in the comment section below.