LSAT Application Form 2018 can be filled ONLINE only from 4 October 2017 to 9 May 2018 till 11:59 PM. It is a common application form for admission into BA L.L.B, L.L.B. and L.L.M. Programme offered by LSAT India participating colleges. The candidates are required to fill the LSAT India Application Form through online mode on or before the due date. There is no provision for on the spot registration for LSAT India Test. The candidate needs to select the course at the time of filling the application form. LSAT 2018 Entrance exam will be conducted by Pearson Vue and is designed by US-based Law School Admission Council (LSAC). Scroll down to get details on LSAT 2018 Application Form.
Latest Update: LSAT Application Form deadline has been extended till 9 May 2018. The candidates can fill the application form by following the link given below.
LSAT Application Form 2018 Dates
LSAT Application Starts
|4 October 2018|
Application Ends - Deadline Extended!
|9 May 2018
Till 11:59 PM
LSAT India Test Date
|20 May 2018|
LSAT Application Form 2018 - Apply Online
The process of filling up the LSAT Application Form has started from 4 October 2017 and the candidates can fill the form through online mode only. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure their eligibility before filling up the form. The LSAT Application Form can be filled until 9 May 2018. The link to fill the application form is given below
- Application Fee: Rs 3,800
Click here to Apply Online
There is no provision for on-the-spot registration for the LSAT India on the day of the test. The candidates are advised to check the information entered in the online registration application form very carefully while registering and again before making payment as they will not be allowed to make any changes after payment.
Steps to fill the LSAT India Application Form
The steps to fill the LSAT Application Form is given below. The candidates are suggested to follow the steps below to fill the form so that they can ignore the mistakes while filling up the application form. There are total four steps in which the application form would be filled.
- STEP 1 Registration: The candidates need to register online for the LSAT India at the website. The candidate has to fill some basic information and then a verification email will be sent to the email id entered by the candidate. Once the email id is verified the candidates can fill the application form.
- STEP 2 Filling the Form: After registration, the candidates are suggested to fill the LSAT Application Form by furnishing details in the following section:
- Personal Information
- Address Information
- Program Preferences - (1 out of 3)
- Test City Preference ( 1 out of 19)
- Preferences for Associated Colleges: Candidates have to give eight preferences
- Send Scores to - Name of Colleges to be selected
- Educational Qualification
- Additional Information
- STEP 3 Uploading Photographs: Candidates need to upload their recent photograph while filling out the registration application. Candidates must ensure the following while uploading their photo in the registration application:
- Format: JPEG/PNG/ GIF format only
- Pixels: 200 pixels high by 150 pixels wide.
- File size: should not exceed 500 KB
- STEP 4 Payment and Submission: The candidates after filling up the LSAT application form need to make the payment of the application form. After payment, the candidates must submit the application form.
Things Required to be carried on the day of the LSAT 2018 Test
- Admit Card
- HB pencils, sharpener and erasers.
- One valid (original and non-expired) photo identification proof
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Election Card / Voter ID
- UID / Aadhaar Card / E-Aadhaar Card copy
- Employee ID containing photograph and signature
- SC/ ST Certificate with photograph
- Military dependent ID containing candidate’s photo
- Military ID containing candidate’s photo
- Photo Identity issued by School/College/University
- If a registrant for five-year LSAT India does not have any of the above IDs, they will be admitted upon presentation of ANY TWO of the following, in original:
- Original Admit Card issued by University/Board for Twelfth Standard Examination (photo)
- School Identity Card (photo)
- Tenth Pass Certificate/Mark Sheet that has Date of Birth on it
Payment of the LSAT Application Form 2018
The candidates after filling up the application form need to make the payment against the same. The payment of the form can be made through the following methods. All these are online mode of payment
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet banking
- Wallet/ cash cards - m Rupee, Airtel Money, I Cash Card, Idea Money, Jana cash, Jio Money, Oxigen wallet, zip cash, pockets (powered by ICICI Bank)
Submission of the Application Form
Candidates need to submit the application form Online and also make the payment through online mode only. Hence, the candidates do not need to send any hard copy of Confirmation Page or any other document to the Controller of Examination Office.
The candidates are also suggested to check the details filled in the application form are correct in all aspect before the final submission. The candidate should take note of the following:
- LSAT Registration Number
- Email Id used for Filling form
- Mobile Number used for filling form
LSAT India Photo Guidelines for Registration
The candidates while uploading the photographs should be careful because there are some photographs which may not be accepted. The list of accepted and non-accepted photographs for LSAT Application Form is given below
Photographs that would be Accepted a
- The photo should have either white or light coloured background
- Eyes should be open and clearly visible
- Candidate face should be distinctly visible, straight and at the centre. Shoulder tops should also be clear in the photo
- The photograph should not be more than six months old
Photographs that would not be Accepted a
- Facebook type of photos and photos not having the above-mentioned specifications
- Photos where candidate is wearing cap or goggles
- Photos with dark background
LSAT India Test Centres to be Selected while Filling Application Form
LSAT 2018 Test Centres have total 20 cities in which the LSAT India 2018 Exam will be conducted. The candidates while filling the form get the chance to mark the choice of the test centres. So they should choose the centres as per their convenience. The list of test centres are given below:
In case of any query regarding the LSAT Application Form 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below