UP Scholarship Registration started on 2 July and the last date to fill out the UP scholarship application form is 07 October for Pre-matric scholarship and 8 November 2022 for Post matric scholarship. The candidates can apply online for UP Scholarship Pre Matric, Post Matric and Post Matric other than intermediate from 2 July 2022. The direct link to apply online for UP Scholarship 2022 is available on this page. The candidates can fill out the UP scholarship online form 2022 after checking eligibility. Last year 1.3 crore candidates registered for UP Scholarships under Pre Matric and Post Matric Section. Also, the candidates can apply online for UP Scholarship Renewal. The link for UP Scholarship Renewal is available towards the end of this page. This page gives information on UP Scholarship Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, steps to apply, UP Scholarship Renewal and other important details.
Types of UP Scholarship
Latest Update: UP Post Matric Scholarship Application has started. The Direct Link to apply online for UP Scholarship is available on this page.
UP Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form Dates
UP Pre Matric Scholarship application dates
02 July to 07 October 2022
UP Post Matric Scholarship application dates
|08 July to 08 November 2022
UP scholarship last date for Pre-matric scholarship
07 October 2022
UP scholarship last date for Post matric scholarship
08 November 2022
UP Application form Correction
UP Application form Correction
UP Scholarship Registration 2022 - Apply Online
The candidates can apply online only for UP Scholarship Pre Matric and Post Matric. The last date to apply online is 07 October for Pre matric scholarship and 08 November for Post matric scholarship. The direct link to apply online for Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarships are given below. The candidates are advised to apply online before the due date as there is a lot of traffic congestion on the last date and the students may or may not be able to apply.
- Step 1: Register Online: The candidates need to register first by following the link below. A registration number will be generated. The candidates are advised to note down that number for future correspondence.
Register Online for UP Scholarship Pre Matric and Post Matric
- Step 2: Fill the online application form: The candidates now have to fill the online application form by following the link below.
Click Here to Fill the Application Form
- Step 3: Submit Application Form
UP Scholarship Application Form - Select Right Category
Before filling up the UP scholarship application form, the student should choose the right category and link to fill the application form.
The categories available to fill the UP scholarship application form are
UP SC/ST Scholarship
- UP SC/ST Pre Matric Scholarship
- UP SC/ST Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship
- UP SC/ST Post Matric Scholarship - Other than Intermediate
- UP SC/ST Post Matric Scholarship - Other State
UP OBC Scholarship
- UP OBC Pre Matric Scholarship
- UP OBC Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship
- UP OBC Post Matric Scholarship - Other than Intermediate
UP Minority Scholarship
- UP Minority Pre Matric Scholarship
- UP Minority Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship
- UP Minority Post Matric Scholarship - Other than Intermediate
UP Scholarship Application: Verification of caste details
UP scholarship Application caste certificate number: The candidates have to enter the caste certificate number while filling up the application form.
UP Scholarships 2022-23: Following details are required
The candidates who are applying online for UP Scholarship 2022-23 need to fill the following details correctly in the scholarship form. The candidate is also advised to check all the detail before final submission.
- Class 10 & 12 Roll Number
- Registration Number of Caste and Income Certificate
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the previous examination
- Desired course and stream
- Annual Family income from Income certificate
- Name of the Bank, IFSC Code and Bank Account Number
- Mention the category (General, SC, ST, Minority etc)
- Annual Fees of the desired course
List of Documents to be submitted with UP online application form
The candidates need to submit the following documents with UP online scholarship form.
- All the important education qualification certificates
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
Note: All the certificates must be self-attested and thereafter the candidates need to submit to their respective school/institute who will forward it after verification to the respective official departments.
Submission of UP Scholarship Registration Form
The candidates need not send any documents to UP Government after completing the Online Application Process. The Application can only be submitted online, there is no offline application form. The candidates can check the status of their application using their Log-In Id and Password.
UP Scholarship 2022-23: Important details regarding Aadhar Number
The candidates need to fulfil the following requirements in order to avail UP Scholarship:
- The candidates need to fill Aadhar number which is mentioned in their Saving Account in the application form.
- The candidate must have filled "Know Your Customer" form in their respective bank.
- The candidates are advised to keep their Saving Account activate.
- The candidates need to maintain the limited required amount in their Bank Account.
- The upper limit of Saving Amount must be greater from the desired scholarship amount.
UP Scholarship Registration 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- The candidates studying in Class 9 and 10 are eligible to apply under UP Scholarship Pre Matric
- The candidates who have passed class 10 are eligible to apply under UP Scholarship Post Matric
- The family income of the candidates for UP Post Matric Scholarship must not be exceeded to 2 lakhs rupees per annum (for General Catdegory) and Rs. 2,50,000 for SC & ST Category students
- The family income of the candidates must be as following to get eligible for UP Pre Matric Scholarship
Family Income Criteria for UP Pre-matric scholarship
Maximum Annual Income
Rs 19,884 for Rural & Rs 25,546 for Urban
UP Scholarship Status of Application Form
After submitting the online application form, the candidates can check the status of their application form by log-in through their email id and password. The candidates who apply under Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship are only able to check their status. UP Scholarship reflects the details of the candidates, verification details etc.
UP Scholarship Application Form Correction against Suspicious data
The candidates whose application is found suspicious will not be forwarded for the scholarship. The candidates can check it through their log-in and correct the data from 02 July 2022 to 07 October 2022 for Pre Matric and 08 July to 08 November 2022 for Post Matric.
UP Scholarship Application form for Renewal
The candidates seeking Renewal for UP Scholarship can apply online through the link below. The candidates need to log-in by entering the Registration number which generated at the time of registration , date of birth and mobile number. The candidates are advised to apply online under their respective category.
Click Here to apply online for UP Scholarship Renewal
UP Scholarship Application Form - Statistics
|Forwarded by Institution
|Post Matric (Class 11-12)
|Post Matric (Institute)
|Pre Matric (Class 1-10)
Forwarded By Institution
Postmatric Other Than 11-12
Postmatric Class 11-12
Prematric Class 9-10
List of other scholarships for UP Students
- UPTU Scholarships
- UP NTSE Scholarship
- UPSTSE Scholarship
- UP Scholarship News
- List of all scholarships with the last date
- Scholarship for Engineering Students
In case of any query regarding UP Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form, you can write to us in the comment section below.