IMO, NSO & IEO 2nd Level Admit Card 2020 has been released by SOF for the exam to be held on 9 February 2020. The student should enter their IMO / NSO / IEO Roll number to download SOF 2nd level admit card. IMO / NSO / IEO admit card has the name of the candidate, the venue of the exam. The candidate should download two copies of SOF admit card and paste a recent colour photograph and get them attested (signed & stamped) by the school authorities. IMO, NSO & IEO admit card is a compulsory document that has to be carried to the exam centre.
Second level SOF Olympiad exams will be conducted at over 600 centres across 30 countries on 9 February 2020. Guidelines related to 2nd level olympiad exam were released by SOF earlier has all the details related to the exam timings, exam pattern and syllabus for SOF 2nd level exam.
SOF 2nd level Admit Card will also be sent to the schools by post and e-mail and thus students can also collect the SOF admit card for 2nd level from their schools.
|SOF Olympiad 2nd Level Admit Card||1st week of February|
|SOF Olympiad Exam Date Stage 2||9 February 2020|
SOF Admit Card 2020 - Download 2nd Level Admit Card
SOF 2nd Level Admit Card is available on the official website of SOF that is www.sofworld.org. SOF Second Level Exam will be conducted on 9 February 2020. Candidates can download their SOF 2nd Level Admit Card 2018-19 for IMO, NSO and IEO by entering their Roll number as well as by selecting the Olympiad in the window given below
Click Here to Download Admit Card
Register Here for Free SMS Alert for SOF Second Level Result
How to obtain the SOF Admit Card for Level 2
- Mode 1: From School - SOF 2nd Level Admit Card will be couriered and e-mailed to the respective schools by 1st week of February 2020
- Mode 2: Download from Website: The SOF admit card will also be uploaded on the site www.sofworld.org and students can download them by entering the required details
- Mode 3: Use Stage 1 Admit card - Students may also use the admit cards issued to them for 1st level exams. They may write to SOF at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com in February 2020 for the address of exam centre.
Students may collect the admit cards (in duplicate) by either of the above modes. After receiving the Admit Card, the students are required to paste their colour photographs on both copies and then get them attested signed and stamped by the school authorities.
SOF 2nd Level Admit Card Important Guidelines
Some of the important guidelines to follow in SOF 2nd Level Admit Card are as follows
- The Admit Card will carry the venue details and time of the exam.
- The candidates must carry both the copies of Admit Card to the test centre, one copy will be retained by the centre. The Separate set of Admit Cards must be carried for each 2nd level Olympiad for which the candidates have qualified. For example, if the student is appearing in all three olympiads then they need to carry three sets of SOF admit card.
- The candidates may not be allowed to appear in the Olympiad without the attested Admit Card and Photograph.
- Roll numbers of students will be the same as allotted for the first level exams.
Timing to enter the Exam Centre for SOF 2nd Level Olympiad
- Students must report at the allocated exam centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- Students will be allowed entry in the exam hall 15 minutes before the commencement of exam to enable them to settle down and fill in their particulars in the OMR sheet.
- Students will not be allowed entry in the exam hall 10 minutes after commencement of exam. No extra time will be provided to such candidates to complete the exam.
- Students may leave the exam hall only after completion of exam time. Students will not be allowed to leave the exam hall while the exam is in progress, without the permission of the invigilator.
- Students will be given 60 minutes to complete the exam.
Unable to receive SOF 2nd level Admit Card
If the candidates are unable to receive or download SOF 2nd Level Admit Card, then the candidates may use their 1st Level Admit Card and affix their first passport size color photographs on both the copies of the admit card and get attested, signed and stamped by the school principal and carry both copies to the exam center.
The candidates may also write to SOF at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for the address of the exam centre.
- IMO- International Mathematical Olympiad
- NSO- National Science Olympiad
- IEO- International English Olympiad
In case of any other queries and information related to IMO, NSO & IEO 2nd Level Admit Card 2020, you can write to us in the comment section below.