ICAR Application Form 2018 for Re-Exam is now available from 1 August. Only candidates who had earlier filled the ICAR application form for the online exam are allowed for editing and verification in ICAR AIEEA re-exam 2018 application form. Aspirants who will verify themselves and update the exam centres in ICAR re-exam application form will be allowed to appear for the offline exam (OMR test) on 18 and 19 August 2018. The last date for ICAR re-exam online registration is 5 August 2018 (midnight). Also, students who could not fill OGPA/marks earlier can also enter the same while editing application form of ICAR AIEEA 2018. A link to edit and updating ICAR re-exam application form 2018 is available on this page. To update the exam centres details, aspirants must log in with their login ID and password. Due to a shortage of time, aspirants can update the application form for once only. No modifications can be done after final submission. Take two printouts of ICAR re-exam application form; one should be sent to the Controller of examination, Agricultural Education, Pusa Road, Delhi. ICAR 2018 Re-exam will be conducted for admission to 1799 UG and 471 PG seats. Read the article ICAR re-exam application form 2018 to check the process and other details.
ICAR Re-exam Application Form 2018 Dates
Candidates can check the dates of the ICAR re-exam 2018 registration in the table below.
ICAR application form Re Exam dates
Availability of application form
1 August 2018
Last date to submit application form
5 August 2018 (midnight)
ICAR Re-exam for UG
19 August 2018
ICAR AIEEA Re-exam for PG
18 August 2018
Is ICAR Exam Offline or Online?
A lot of students are unclear about the ICAR Exam Mode of the exam. So let us make you clear that ICAR Re Exam on 18 and 19 August will be conducted in offline mode. The ICAR Exam for 2018 was also conducted in computer-based mode on 22 and 23 June but due to irregularities in ICAR Online exam, it was cancelled, and a re-exam was proposed.
ICAR AIEEA Re-exam 2018 application form – Procedure for verification and updating
As mentioned earlier, the online registration of ICAR re-exam has started from 1 August 2018. Only the registered candidates can follow this process of updating the ICAR application form 2018. Below are the steps to be followed by candidates for updating of ICAR exam centres.
Step 1: Go to ICAR Exam Candidate Login
- Click on the link provided on this page
- The login ID and newly generated password has been sent to the registered email address
- Aspirants must log in using the login ID, new password and provided the security code
- After logging in, the details filled earlier by candidates will be displayed on the screen
- Students need to verify the filled in details
Step 2: Updating ICAR exam centres
- Once the application form is displayed on the screen, students need to update the desired fields
- All the fields required to be updated/filled will be indicated with two hash tags ‘##.’
- Candidates need to select ICAR exam centres 2018 again. It is mandatory to provide three preferences as per their convenience
- Also, those students who could not submit their OGPA/marks earlier can now provide it for publication of merit list. Therefore, no candidate will be considered as result awaited or appearing
Note: In case any candidate does not update the ICAR re-exam application form, then, ICAR will be at liberty to allot them any centre of its choice and candidate shall be bound to accept it. No complaints regarding the same will be accepted/entertained.
Step 3: Submission of ICAR Re-exam 2018 Application Form
- After completion of application form of ICAR AIEEA re-exam 2018, candidates must submit it
- First of all, take two printouts of filled in ICAR application form
- On one of the printout, applicants have to put their thumb-impression (left thumb for boys and right thumb for girls)
- On the last page of the printed application form, aspirants need to write the declaration in their handwriting. The matter of declaration is provided below
- The hard copy of printed ICAR re-exam application form 2018 with thumb-impression and declaration must be posted to Controller of Examinations (Agricultural Education), Examination Cell, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan-II, Pusa, New Delhi
- To avoid any mistake in the address, an address slip will also be printed along with the form, which can be pasted on the envelope
- The second printout of ICAR re-exam registration must be preserved by candidates for future references for counselling process
Declaration to be written on the last page of printed ICAR re-exam application form
“I agree to abide by the rules and regulations governing the examination as contained in the Information Brochure, which I have duly studied and understood thoroughly.”
ICAR Re-exam Admit Card 2018
After receiving applications from across India, ICAR will release the admit card of ICAR 2018. A link to download ICAR AIEEA re-exam 2018 admit card, aspirants need to enter application number and password. Candidates must verify the details mentioned in ICAR hall ticket. Take a printout of it to carry at the exam centre. Aspirants without ICAR admit card 2018 will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
ICAR Re-exam Application Form 2018 FAQs
With the notification of re-conducted of 23rd ICAR AIEEA entrance examination, aspirants will be confused and must have questions in their mind. Here are some of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to ICAR re-exam application form 2018:
Question: Am I required to apply for this OMR based exam again or my previous filled ICAR AIEEA application form will be accepted?
Answer: The earlier filled application form of ICAR 2018 will be accepted, except the new fields like exam centre must be filled again.
Question: I had applied for ICAR AIEEA online entrance exam, but could not appear for it. Can I now appear for ICAR 2018 OMR based test?
Answer: Yes, candidates who had applied earlier but could not appear for the test due to some reasons are eligible to apply for ICAR re-exam.
Question: Am I required to pay ICAR application fee again?
Answer: No, the earlier deposited fee will be considered for ICAR re-exam.
Question: If I had filled some wrong information earlier and I want to change it now, then what is the procedure?
Answer: It is not permitted except for information such as ICAR exam centres, OGPA/marks etc.
Question: Are any enclosures required with ICAR application form 2018?
Answer: No enclosures are required to be posted.
Question: What should I do if I forgot my password?
Answer: If aspirants forgot their password, then they need to click on ‘Forgot Password’ option provided on the ‘Applicant Login’ page. Thereafter enter the registration number, mobile number, date of birth and provided a security code.
The link to set a new password will be sent to the registered email ID.
Question: How do I know that my ICAR re-exam application form has been submitted successfully?
Answer: A message will be displayed on the screen about the successful submission of the ICAR re-exam 2018 application form. A mail informing the same will also be sent to the registered email ID.
Question: Will my earlier roll number and ICAR admit card is of use?
Answer: No, new roll number and ICAR hall ticket will be issued. Earlier admit card and roll number is of no use.
ICAR Result 2018 Expected dates
The result of ICAR Exam will be released in the last week of August 2018 or in the first week of September. The students will be able to download the ICAR score card once the result is declared. There has been a lot of delay in the whole admission process and ICAR result will be announced soon so that the counselling can start soon.