ANTHE Sample Paper 2019 for Class 8, 9,10, 11 and 12 are available online to help students practice and prepare better for the exam. Solving the ANTHE sample papers will help candidates to a complete knowledge of ANTHE exam pattern, types of questions, marking scheme and more. With the regular practice of Aakash ANTHE sample papers, students can enhance their time management skills and accuracy. Candidates can also refine their preparation strategy and increase their chances to score well by using ANTHE sample paper 2019. Many of the experts and exam toppers prefer solving Aakash ANTHE sample paper to score better marks in the examination. ANTHE exam sample paper mainly contains questions from previous year question papers along with the papers released by various coaching institutes. For the benefits of candidates, ANTHE sample papers for Class 10 along with the answers have been provided on this page. Candidates must try and solve the questions in ANTHE sample paper within the stipulated time allotted for ANTHE examination to improve their time management skills. Read more information on Aakash ANTHE sample papers for class 8, 9 and 10 from the article below.
Click Here to Apply Online for ANTHE 2019 if you have not applied for the Aakash Scholarship Test
Register here to get latest updates on ANTHE Exam. We will send you latest updates on ANTHE Exam
ANTHE Sample Papers 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016
To qualify the Aakash ANTHE examination, candidates are advised to refer previous year ANTHE sample papers provided in the table below. Practice makes a man perfect, thus, students must practice as much as they can before ANTHE exam date. ANTHE sample paper for Class 10 is given in the table below:
ANTHE sample paper
Links to download
|ANTHE Sample Paper 2019 Class 12 - Engineering||Download|
|ANTHE Sample Paper 2019 Class 12 - Medical||Download|
|ANTHE Sample Paper 2019 Class 11 - Engineering||Download|
|ANTHE Sample Paper 2019 Class 11 - Medical||Download|
|ANTHE Sample Paper 2019 Class 10||Download|
|ANTHE Sample Paper 2019 Class 9||Download|
|ANTHE Sample Paper 2019 Class 8||Download|
ANTHE Sample Paper 2018 Class 8,9,10
ANTHE Sample Paper 2018 Answer Key
ANTHE Sample paper 2017
ANTHE Sample paper for Class 10 (2016)
ANTHE Exam Sample Paper 2019 – Importance
The sample papers of ANTHE 2019 have been one of the most important study materials for aspirants. Most of the toppers who have scored well in the competitive exam have always suggested using the Aakash ANTHE sample papers and previous year question papers as an ultimate preparation tool.
- Best practice for the final preparation: Once a candidate is done preparing ANTHE syllabus, they can practice the ANTHE sample paper available to them. Sample papers give students the exact idea of examination
- Time management skills – ANTHE sample paper will help aspirants to enhance their time management skills. Candidates practising through ANTHE sample papers must try to complete the test within the due time allotted to complete Aakash ANTHE examination
- Motivation booster: After securing better marks in ANTHE exam sample paper will boost the confidence of aspirants to a great extent
- Strengths and weakness: Candidates will learn their strengths and weakness while practising through ANTHE sample paper. They can work hard on their weakness and improve it
- Developing exam strategies: Practicing sample papers will help aspirants to prepare an exam strategy like which part to attempt first, how many time to be allotted to answering a question etc.
ANTHE Sample Paper 2019 With Answers for Class 8,9, 10, 11, 12
With the help of Aakash ANTHE Sample Papers, candidates can get to know about the syllabus, exam pattern, weightage criteria and also important questions (which are being repeated for several years). Here we have provided some of the important questions from Aakash ANTHE Sample Paper from Class 8, Class 9, Class 10, Cass 11, Class 12. Candidates are suggested to take a look at these sample question answers:
Q-1: Plant bends towards the source of light on account of the movement of curvature known as -
Q-2: Poison glands of snakes are homologous to -
- electric organs of fishes
- salivary glands of vertebrates
- stings of rays
- sebaceous glands of mammals
Q-3: What is the name of the asteroid that the Japanese probe Hayabusa-2 recently?
Q-4: Monotremes are unique mammals because they-
- lay eggs
- possess hair
- give birth to live young
- secret milk in a pouch
Q-5: The main use of salt in the diet is to-
- make the taste of food better
- ease the process of cooking
- increase the solubility of food particles in water
- produce in small amounts the hydrochloric acid required for the digestion of food
Q-6: What does Soda water contain?
- Carbonic acid
- Carbon dioxide
- Sulphuric acid
- Nitrous acid
Q-7: What is the name of the moon of Saturn where complex organic molecules, that add its potential to life, were discovered?
Q-8: The lustre of a metal is because of-
- its high density
- its high polishing
- presence of free electrons
- its chemical inertness
Q-9: Which are those where Radical vascular bundles?
- Xylem is surrounded by phloem
- Xylem and phloem occur on the different radii
- Phloem is surrounded by xylem
- Xylem and phloem occur on the same radius
Q-10: Which of the following was to be discovered first in the chromospheres of the sun?
Q-11: How the permanent hardness of water can be removed?
- By the addition of sodium carbonate
- By the addition of alum
- By the addition of potassium permanganate
- By the addition of lime
Q-12: ‘Osmosis is the flow of solution from the higher concentration to a solution of lower concentration through a semi-permeable membrane’. What is wrong with this statement?
- The flow of solution is not possible through semi permeable membrane
- The exact concentration of the solution is not given
- The character of semi permeable membrane is not given
- All are wrong
ANTHE Preparation Tips for ANTHE Exam 2019
As ANTHE exam is to be conducted on 20 October 2019, it is important for aspirants to know some of the best preparation tips to crack ANTHE 2019. Here are few ANTHE preparation tips 2019
- Understand Exam Pattern: First of all, it is mandatory for aspirants to understand the exam pattern of ANTHE 2019. With complete knowledge of ANTHE exam pattern, aspirants can know the structure of the exam and other details such as the marking scheme, negative marking, number of questions etc.
- Practise ANTHE Sample Papers: Students must use the sample papers of ANTHE 2019 to secure good marks in the examination. With the regular use of ANTHE sample paper and previous year question papers, aspirants can be aware of their strengths and weakness.
- NCERT Books: In the start, aspirants must practice through NCERT books only, as these are the
backbones of the topics. Also, give more time to weak subjects and try to solve them.
ANTHE Exam Pattern 2019
Along with solving ANTHE sample papers, students must check the ANTHE exam pattern and students should go thoroughly to know the structure of the paper, the types of questions asked and more. The question paper of ANTHE 2019 will contain 90 multiple choice questions and only 2 hours will be allotted to complete the test.
- Mode of exam: Offline/ Online
- Total questions asked: 90
- Types of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Total marks: 360
- Subjects covered: Science (15 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and Biology), Mathematics and Mental Ability
- Marking Scheme – 4 marks will be allotted for each correct answer
ANTHE Exam – Distribution of Questions
As mentioned earlier, the questions asked in the examination will be asked from the following subjects.
Number of questions
ANTHE Syllabus 2019
Candidates who are preparing for ANTHE exam must check ANTHE Syllabus 2019. Aakash Institute has provided ANTHE Syllabus for Class 8, 9 and 10 students. Students are advised to check the Aakash ANTHE Syllabus for each subject including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Mental Ability to prepare well for the ANTHE exam.
About ANTHE 2019
Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam, commonly known as ANTHE will be conducted on 20 October 2019 to provide scholarship education for medical and engineering examination to the bright students. ANTHE registration 2019 has started from 1 July and only eligible aspirants can fill the application form. ANTHE application form will be available till 15 October 2019.
Quick Link to ANTHE 2019