ANTHE Admit Card has been released by the Aakash Institute. ANTHE exam will be held on 28 October 2018. ANTHE 2018 will be held in both Computer-based and Pen and Paper based mode. It will be conducted in the English Language only. The link to download the aakash admit card is available on this page. Candidates who will submit their duly filled ANTHE application form before the due date will be able to download the Aakash institute admit card. The applicants should know that the Aakash ANTHE Admit Card will not be dispatched through Post. Hence, they have to download it through online only. ANTHE Admit Card 2018 contains the name, photograph, signature; the address of the test centre allotted and test date & time and category and Father's Name of the candidate. Scroll down to read more about ANTHE Admit Card 2018 Download and things to do on the ANTHE Exam Day.
Latest Update: ANTHE 2018 Exam Date has been released. The registration has started. ANTHE Admit Card has been released.
Click Here to Register Online for ANTHE 2018
ANTHE Admit Card 2018 Dates
The students can check the ANTHE 2018 dates to avoid missing deadlines:
|ANTHE Admit Card 2018||
21 September 2018 Onwards
|Last date to download anthe admit card||
27 October 2018
|ANTHE Exam Date 2018||
28 October 2018
ANTHE Admit Card 2018 - Download Online
ANTHE Admit Card 2018 is available to download for the ANTHE Exam. The admit card can only be downloaded by those eligible candidates who will submit their duly filled application forms before the deadline. After downloading the Aakash admit card, the candidates have to verify the details such as name, photograph, signature, the address of the test centre allotted and test date & time is given on the ANTHE Admit Card 2018.
ANTHE Admit Card 2018 - Download Here
Steps to download ANTHE Admit Card 2018
The candidates have to download the ANTHE Admit Card to appear in the exam. They have to provide the following details to download the Aakash Institute admit card
- Step 1: Enter ANTHE Roll Number
- Stwo 2: Enter Date of Birth
- Step 3: Click on "Submit" button
Sample Aakash Anthe Admit Card 2018
We have attached the Sample Aakash ANTHE admit card for the reference of students. The admit card has details about Exam centre and address
Aakash ANTHE admit card has following details
- ANTHE Roll Number
- Name of the student
- Father's Name
- Current Studying Class
- Date of Exam
- Timing of Exam
- Exam Centre
- Mode of Test
Lost the ANTHE Roll Number for Admit Card
Many students are writing that they have either deleted the ANTHE Roll Number or have not received it. All those students who have successfully made the payment for the exam will receive the roll number on their registered mobile number and also on the email address. You should go and check that.
ANTHE Test Centres mentioned in ANTHE Admit Card
ANTHE Exam is conducted in 179 cities in 23 States. The list of the ANTHE test centres is given in the table below:
|Jammu & Kashmir||
Prepare according to the Exam Pattern after downloading ANTHE Admit Card
- Total No. of Questions: 90
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Total Marks: 360
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking
|No. of questions||Total Marks|
Follow the ANTHE Syllabus 2018 to prepare for the Exam
There will be no ANTHE Junior of ANTHE Senior Exam to be conducted for this time, However, There will be a single ANTHE Exam for the candidates. The candidates are required to go through the ANTHE Syllabus 2018 given below for the students of Class 8, 9 and 10. ANTHE Preparation Tips will be useful for students to ace the ANTHE scholarship exam.
ANTHE 2018 Syllabus for Class 8
- Physics: Force and Pressure, Friction, Sound, Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Chemistry: Synthetic Fibres and Plastics, Materials: Metals and Non-Metals
- Biology: Crop Production and Management, Microorganisms: Friend and Foe, Conservation of Plants and Animals, Cell- Structure and Functions
- Mathematics: Rational Numbers, Squares and Square Roots, Quadrilaterals, Linear Equations in One Variable, Cubes and Cube Roots, Data Handling, Comparing Quantities
- Mental Ability: Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning: Number and Alphabet Test, Series, Classification, Analogy, Direction Test, Coding and Decoding, Problems based on Figures
ANTHE 2018 Syllabus for Class 9
- Physics: Motion, Force and Laws of Motion, Gravitation (Excluding Floatation)
- Chemistry: Matter in our Surroundings, Is Matter Around Us Pure?
- Biology: The Fundamental Unit of Life, Tissues, Diversity in Living Organisms (Excluding Kingdom Animalia)
- Mathematics: Number Systems, Polynomials, Lines and Angles, Triangles, Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Mental Ability: General Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Figure Matrix, Problems based on Figures
ANTHE 2018 Syllabus for Class 10
- Physics: Class 9 – Gravitation (Floatation only), Work and Energy, Sound. Class 10 – Light-Reflection and Refraction, Electricity, Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chemistry: Class 9 – Atoms and Molecules, Structure of the Atom. Class 10 – Chemical Reactions and Equations, Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-Metals
Biology: Class 10 – Life Processes- Nutrition, Respiration, Transportation, Excretion; Control and Coordination in Animals and Plants, How do Organisms Reproduce?
Mathematics: Class 9 & 10 – Polynomials, Triangles. Class 9 – Mensuration, Number Systems, Quadrilaterals. Class 10 – Real Numbers, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progressions, Coordinate Geometry, Introduction to Trigonometry
Mental Ability: Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning – Series, Analogy, Classification, Coding and Decoding, General Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Problems based on Figures, Data Interpretation.
In a case of any queries related to ANTHE Admit Card 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.