Every ANTHE aspirant wants to get 100% scholarship on entrance exam coaching at Aakash Institute. In order to get 100% scholarship, students have to crack ANTHE 2018 with good marks. As ANTHE registration is open, lakhs of students are applying for ANTHE exam. The competition is tough but with the right guidance and strategy, you can easily crack ANTHE 2018.
Every registered student has started preparing for the exam to crack ANTHE 2018. To help you prepare for the exam, here are some helpful ANTHE preparation tips to keep in mind while preparing for ANTHE 2018. Along with ANTHE preparation tips, you can find recommended books, syllabus, exam pattern, and tips on how to crack ANTHE 2018.
ANTHE Preparation Tips to Crack ANTHE 2018
Students appearing for ANTHE 2018 can easily find the syllabus online. Finding What to study is one thing and how you study is another. Everybody will study the same syllabus but only few will be the toppers of ANTHE 2018. Thus, you need the right guidance and preparation strategy to crack ANTHE with good marks. Here are few tips and tricks to help you better prepare for the exam. Find the ANTHE preparation tips to crack ANTHE 2018 below.
Believe that You Can Crack ANTHE Exam 2018
More than anything else, you have to believe in yourself. There is nothing in this world that you wish, determine and cannot achieve. Believe that you can be the topper of ANTHE exam and start your ANTHE preparation with confidence and determination.
Go through ANTHE Exam Pattern
It is very important to know what you’re preparing for and how many questions will be asked from each subject. There will be 5 subjects in exam, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and Mental Ability. ANTHE exam will have 90 objective type questions of 4 marks each. The exam will consist of total 360 marks and there is no negative marking for any wrong response. The exam duration is 2 hours.
Check ANTHE Syllabus
ANTHE Syllabus for Class 8, 9 and 10 are available online. ANTHE Syllabus includes topics of each subject Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and Mental Ability. As syllabus varies for each class, the students are advised to check ANTHE Syllabus 2018 for their class.
Make a Study Plan
After understanding the exam pattern and checking ANTHE syllabus, now you can make a study plan depending on the hours you can invest daily for ANTHE preparation. Making a proper study plan and following it will help you stay focused and complete syllabus before time. Make a study plan and focus on the tough ones first.
Analyse your Preparation Level
While following the study plan and revising chapters, analyse your preparation level. After completing a topic, practice MCQs of that topic. It will help you to spot your weaknesses and gives you a fair analysis of your preparation. Try solving ANTHE previous year question, papers, take mock tests, coaching assignments regularly while covering the topics of the syllabus.
Choose Right Study Material for ANTHE
NCERT books form the base of your subjects and topics. Once you revise NCERT, you can refer some additional books to understand concepts easily, clear your doubts and try some tricky questions. There are some ANTHE preparation books available for students preparing for ANTHE exam. Most students refer the following books for ANTHE preparation:
- CBSE All in one Science by Arihant
- CBSE All in one Social Science by Arihant
- Maths IQ Challange by MTG
If you find any topic difficult to understand or have any problems, don’t skip that. Try to search notes of that chapter or ask your friends and teachers. You need the basic understanding of each topic to solve the tricky questions.
ANTHE Preparation Last Minute Tips - Before Exam Day
- Revise Study Notes - You have completed your syllabus already. Just revise your prepared notes for each subject.
- Take the Proper diet and Sleep - Students study for late night hours before the exam day. Your brain needs rest to memorize things. Take a proper diet and sleep well on time before exam day.
- Be calm & confident - Mostly students preparing for competitive exams get nervous and take too much stress a few days before the exam. Don’t get scared of the exam as it can affect your health. Be calm, confident and relaxed.
ANTHE Exam 2018 - Highlights
Students preparing for ANTHE exam are advised to check the details of ANTHE exam below.
- ANTHE exam is conducted by Aakash Institute for students who wish to join medical or engineering entrance exam coaching courses at Aakash Institute.
- ANTHE Toppers will get up to 100% Scholarship and Cash Prizes up to Rs. 3 Lakh
- ANTHE Exam will be conducted on 28 October 2018
- The mode of ANTHE exam will be both, Online and Offline. Students can choose any of the modes to appear for the exam.
Quick links to ANTHE 2018
If you have any query about ANTHE Exam 2018 Preparation, you can comment below.