Practising ANTHE Question Paper on a regular basis will help students to get an insight into exam pattern, types of questions, the structure of exam and more. With regular practice of ANTHE question paper, aspirants of Class 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 can enhance their preparation strategy. ANTHE 2019 will be conducted on 20 October in offline and online mode. If Aakash Institute publishes the question paper of ANTHE 2019, it will be available on this page. ANTHE question paper will include 90 objective type questions covering Science, Mathematics and Mental Ability sections. Meanwhile, aspirants can use the ANTHE previous year question papers to improve their speed and accuracy level. Download ANTHE question paper and read more details from the article below.
- Apply Online for Aakash ANTHE Scholarship Test
Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam, also known as ANTHE will be conducted to provide scholarship education to toppers for medical and engineering examination. Candidates who will top the ANTHE scholarship test will be considered for cash rewards and scholarship by Aakash Institute. Aspirants studying in Class 8 to class 12 can participate in ANTHE registration 2019 from 1 July to 15 October.
ANTHE Question Paper 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2010-2014
Likewise last year, Aakash will be conducting ANTHE 2019 in online and offline mode. Thus, it is expected that aspirants appearing for pen and paper mode might carry the ANTHE question paper, and no hard copy of question paper will be available for the computer-based test. In case, the authority may publish Aakash ANTHE question paper, it will be available in the table below.
How to download ANTHE Question Paper?
Aspirants can download the ANTHE question paper following the procedure mentioned below:
- Click on the link provided in the table below
- Candidates can download ANTHE question paper 2018 either PDF mode or by entering the required credentials
- On accessing the question paper of ANTHE 2019, students are advised to download it and start solving
|ANTHE||Question Paper and Key|
|ANTHE Question Paper 2018||Download|
|ANTHE Mock Test||Download|
|ANTHE Sample Papers||Download|
Importance of ANTHE Question Paper 2019
In case if any question paper will be released, aspirants will be able to download it from the link, which will be available on this page. Using ANTHE question paper 2019, aspirants can analyse their marked answer and evaluate the marks secured in the exam. Along with that, candidates can also examine their chances for getting the scholarship award.
Also, students who are preparing for the next session of ANTHE, they can analyse and solve the question papers to improve their preparation. Solving ANTHE question paper will help aspirants to understand the structure of the exam and list of topics that dominate the paper. Students can also practise the ANTHE Sample Papers, which are easily available. Practising these ANTHE question papers and sample papers will benefit a student in various ways -
- Students will become familiar with the structure of the question paper and the types of questions
- Regular practice of ANTHE question papers will enable students to develop the skill of time management
- After solving a paper, students must analyse their answers so that they become familiar with their strengths and weaknesses
- Also, students will be able to develop a strategy to complete the test without any trouble
ANTHE Syllabus 2019
As mentioned above, it is important for candidates to be familiar with the syllabus of ANTHE 2019. Once the students are familiar with the ANTHE syllabus, students won't be wasting time preparing unnecessary topics. The syllabus for Class 8 top 12 will vary from each other. However, the exam pattern for all the classes will remain similar. The ANTHE question paper 2019 will contain 90 questions and 2 hours will be allotted to complete the test. For every correct answer, 4 marks will be allotted. There is no negative marking in ANTHE 2019.
ANTHE Preparation Tips 2019
It is necessary for students to have a preparation strategy for ANTHE 2019. Only through a proper strategy, candidates will be able to complete the entire syllabus and prepare accordingly. Some ANTHE preparation tips that candidates can follow in order to crack the test -
- Prepare a timetable: It is really important for candidates to prepare a routine or timetable according to the topics and ANTHE Syllabus 2018. With the help of the routine, students will be able to complete the syllabus accordingly and start practising for the test.
- NCERT Books: ANTHE question papers will have questions mostly based on topics covered by the NCERT books. Therefore, students are advised to first go through the NCERT books and then prepare from other books. A thorough knowledge of NCERT syllabus will give the students an upper hand compared to others.
- Practice sample paper and ANTHE previous year question paper: After completing the topics and sub-topics of the syllabus, candidates can start solving the ANTHE previous year question papers and sample papers. Solving these ANTHE practice papers will help students to understand the structure of the question papers and topics on which the questions will be based.
- Time Management: Regular solving of ANTHE question papers and sample papers will enable students to understand how much time to be invested per question. This practice will help candidates to complete the test within the prescribed time.
ANTHE Result 2019
After the completion of the examination, Aakash Institute will release ANTHE 2019 result on 6 November for Class 10, 11 and 12 and for Class 8 and 9 on 8 November 2019. ANTHE Result 2019 will display the percentile secured in the test and rank. The selected aspirants will be provided coaching classroom as per their preferences. A candidate who wants to study at a particular centre of Aakash Institute has to take written permission from the Managing Director. Along with that, aspirants will also be awarded ANTHE scholarship cash prizes as prescribed by the Institute for medical and engineering aspirants.