AICTE JK Scholarship Registration has begin, andidates can fill the application form until 15 May 2017. Candidates interested in making an online application for the scholarship, need to visit the official website by following the link given towards the end of the page and follow the application process as mentioned there. AICTE JK Scholarship is commonly known as PMSSS (Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme) for Students from J&K. The steps and instruction to fill the AICTE JK Scholarship Registration Form are available on this page. The candidates have to scroll down for more information about the application form.
AICTE JK Scholarship Programme is an endeavour to promote higher education among the students of Jammu and Kashmir. This scholarship is provided to cover the tuition fee expenses, hostel fee, the cost of books and other miscellaneous charges.
AICTE JK Scholarship Registration Form - Apply Here
The AICTE has invited the applications for JK Scholarship and the candidates interested in the programme can apply for the same on or before the deadline of the application form. The last date to apply for AICTE JK Scholarship is 15 May 2017.
Click Here to Register
The link to apply for the scholarship programme is given above. Therefore, the candidates should follow the given link to apply for the scholarship programme. If any of the candidates face problem in registration then they can submit the grievances for the same.
Steps to Fill the AICTE JK Scholarship Registration Form
The steps to fill the AICTE JK Scholarship Registration form is given below and the candidates are suggested to follow the steps to furnish the details in each and every section of the form. The instructions to fill the application form is provided to ease the difficulty of the candidates faced while filling the online application form. The application process is divided into 5 simple steps. The details of them are as follow:
- STEP 1 - Registration: Candidates need to register on the website using their presently active email id and mobile number. A confirmation link will be sent to the mentioned email id, candidates need to confirm their registration by clicking the given link.
STEP 2 - Required Documents: The following documents are to be kept ready before filling up the application form. In this section, the following information and documents will be required
- Personal details
- Details of Educational qualification (Mark Sheets of class 10 & 12)
- Caste Certificate (only for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
- Certificate of Disability
- Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority
- Annual Income Certificate showing the total family income for the financial year 2016-17
- Aadhar Card (if any)
STEP 3 - Upload Photo and Signature: In this section of applying for the AICTE JK Scholarship, the candidates are required to upload the scanned photograph and image of the signature.
- Scanned Photograph
- Format: jpg/ jpeg/ png.
- Size: Minimum 10 KB and Maximum 200 KB.
- Scanned image of Signature
- Format: jpg/ jpeg/ png.
- Size: Minimum 10 KB and Maximum 50 KB.
- Scanned Photograph
- STEP 4 - Filling the Application Form: Candidates need to login to their account and complete the application form, upload the scanned photograph and signatures and complete the submission of the application form.
- STEP 5 - Printing the Application form: Once the submission of the application form is done candidates can take the print out of the completed application form which has the information related to application number. The Printed application form need to be presented at the time of Document Verification at facilitation centre.
- STEP 6 - Document Verification: Once the online application is completed candidates need to report at the nearest Facilitation Centre with original as well as the photocopy of the documents for getting the uploaded documents verified by Government of J&K. The verification slip should be duly signed and stamped by the nodal officer of the facilitation centre.
Submission of AICTE JK Scholarship Application Form
The candidates are suggested to fill the application in a proper format and ensure that the details furnished by them are correct in all manner because once the application form gets submitted then the candidates will not be able to do any changes.
After the successful submission of the application form, the candidates are also advised to keep at least two printouts of the application form with them for future reference.
In case of any query related to the AICTE JK Scholarship Registration Form, you can write to us in the comment section below.