ICSE Results 2017 will be declared in the first week of May 2017. Students who have appeared in ICSE Board exam can check ICSE Results 2017 on the official website of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE). Students can also check ICSE Class 10 result 2017 via SMS. The ICSE Result would be available on the careers portal of the board, board's website. ICSE exam 2017 will be held from 27 February 2017 to 31 March 2017.
Last year approximately 2.12 lakh students have appeared in ICSE Board exam and the total Number of Schools that participated in ICSE 2016 were 1,841.
ICSE Results 2017 - Check Here
ICSE results 2017 will be declared in the first week of May 2017; the candidates can check the result by the selecting the 'Course' and enteringUID on this page when available. The Candidate has to follow the following steps to download ICSE results from website:
Step 1: Log into Council's website (cisce.org) and click on 'Result 2017'.
Step 2: Click on the link 'ICSE'.
Step 3: Input the correct roll number/UID.
Step 4: The result will be displayed.
Step 5: Candidates can download the result and take a print out of the same.
How to Get ICSE Results 2017 through SMS
The candidates can also receive ICSE Class 10 result 2017 by sending an SMS along with their 7 Digit Unique ID (Roll Number).
- To get the result through SMS, the candidate has to type ICSE <Space> <Unique ID i.e. Roll No> and send it to the 09248082883.
The ICSE results will contain
- The candidate's name
- The subjects and the marks secured by the candidate.
- Status whether the candidate has passed the exam
The result will not contain the total marks or the percentage of marks secured by the candidate.
ICSE Results 2017 for Schools
The schools can check the ICSE Result 2017 for all their candidates by logging in with the Principal's ID and Password.
- Login to Careers Portal of the Board and click on Examination System
- Click ICSE on the menu bar and then click on reports.
- Click on Result Tabulation to View/ Print the School Result.
- You may also click on the Comparison Table to View/Print the same.
Way to calculate best of five subjects marks: To calculate the best of five, the candidates can take any five subjects in which they have obtained the highest marks and English is a compulsory subject to be included among the five subjects.
Helpline ICSE Results 2017
Phone: 022 67226106