NTSE 2016 Application Form for all the States & UT will be released by the respective state government and UTs and the students are required to fill the NTSE 2016 Application form for their state/ UT and submit it before the deadline after getting it signed by their respective school principal.
NTSE Application Form 2016 is available online and offline. Applicants can fill out the form in any of the ways as decided by the state's education department. NTSE Application Forms can be filled 'ONLINE' by following the state SCERT Website or 'OFFLINE' from the state's liaison officers whose complete details along with the address, telephone number and email ID's has been given towards the end of this page. It is to be seen that few states like Punjab, Gujarat, Haryana, Kerala, Maharashtra, Odisha and West Bengal are to be filled online and for all the other states it is to be offline via pen and paper mode, Tey have to take the printout of the application form and submit it to the respective state's education offices whose address is already mentioned on the application form..
NTSE is a scholarship exam for class 10 students and is held in two stages for the most precise shortlisting of the meritorious candidates. The two stages of the NTSE Examination are
- NTSE Stage 1: It is conducted by the State Government and UTs. The students who qualify NTSE Stage 1 have to next appear in the next stage of the examination i.e. NTSE Stage 2 examination which is going to held on May 14, 2016.
- NTSE Stage 2: It is conducted by NCERT(National Council of Educational Research and Training), Applicants qualifying the NTSE Stage 2 Examination are awarded the scholarships.
NTSE 2016 Application Form - Apply Here
The candidates can fill NTSE Application form by following the link of their respective States & UTs (Given in the table below). It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to fill the application forms more carefully and correctly failing which may lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the students, It is advised to seek the help of their teachers or guardians.
Things to be taken care of While Filling the NTSE Application Form:
- If downloading, then while taking the printout-use Legal 8.5” x 14” size paper
- The Application Form available Online or with State/UT Liaison officer is only applicable for Stage 1 exam.
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee as prescribed by their respective State/UT.
- As NTSE Scholarship Scheme is merit based and there is 15% reservation for SC students, 7.5% for ST students and 3% for Physically Challenged Students.
- While filling the NTSE application form candidates or the principal have to leave the 4-digit Center code blank, this has to be filled by the liaison officer or concerned district officer or Center Superintendent.
Latest Update: NTSE Application forms for Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Uttar Pradesh , Delhi, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Uttrakhand, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Dadar and Nagar Haveli, Andaman and Nicobar Island, West Bengal , Telangana, Karnataka, Daman & Diu,Bihar, Maharashtra,Punjab, Meghalaya, Odisha, Himachal Pradesh, Puducherry, Chandigarh, Chhatisgarh, and Kerala has been released, links for the same are given below.
NTSE 2016 Application Form for all the States and UTs
|State||Application Form||Deadline(Tentative)||NTSE Result|
|NTSE Andaman & Nicobar||NTSE Andaman and Nicobar Application Form||September 15, 2016||NTSE Andaman and Nicobar Result|
|NTSE Assam||NTSE Assam Application Form||September 30, 2016||NTSE Assam Result|
|NTSE Andhra Pradesh||September 20, 2016||NTSE Andhra Pradesh Result|
|NTSE Bihar||NTSE Bihar Application Form||August 31, 2016||NTSE Bihar Result|
|NTSE Chandigarh||NTSE Chandigarh Application Form||August 31, 2016||NTSE Chandigarh Result|
|NTSE Chhattisgarh||August 25, 2016||NTSE Chattisgarh Result|
|NTSE Dadar and Nagar Haveli||NTSE Dadar and Nagar Haveli Application form||NTSE Dadar and Nagar Haveli|
|NTSE Daman & Diu||NTSE Daman & Diu Application Form||August 31, 2016||NTSE Daman and Diu|
|NTSE Delhi||NTSE Delhi Application Form||september 9, 2016||NTSE Delhi Result|
|NTSE Haryana||September 26, 2016||NTSE Haryana Result|
|NTSE Himachal Pradesh||NTSE Himachal Pradesh Application Form||August 31, 2016||NTSE Himachal Pradesh Result|
|NTSE Jammu & Kashmir||NTSE Jammu & Kashmir Application Form||September 15, 2016||NTSE Jammu & Kashmir Result|
|NTSE Jharkhand||NTSE Jharkhand Application Form||NTSE Jharkhand Result|
|NTSE Karnataka||NTSE Karnataka Application Form||September 15, 2016||NTSE Karnataka Result|
|NTSE Kerala||September 25, 2016||NTSE Kerala Result|
|NTSE Manipur||NTSE Manipur Result|
|NTSE Maharashtra||August 31, 2016||NTSE Maharashtra Result|
|NTSE Meghalaya||NTSE Meghalaya Application Form||September 30, 2016||NTSE Meghalaya Result|
|NTSE Madhya Pradesh||NTSE Madhya Pradesh Application Form||September 15, 2016||NTSE Madhya Pradesh Result|
|NTSE Odisha||August 31, 2016||NTSE Odisha Result|
|NTSE Punjab||August 31,2016||NTSE Punjab Result|
|NTSE Rajasthan||September 26, 2016||NTSE Rajasthan Result|
|NTSE Sikkim||NTSE Sikkim Notification||NTSE Sikkim Result|
|NTSE Telangana||NTSE Telangana Application Form||August 31,2016||NTSE Telangana Result|
|NTSE Tripura||NTSE Tripura Application Form||NTSE Tripura Result|
|NTSE Tamil Nadu||NTSE Tamil Nadu Application Form||August 31, 2016||NTSE Tamil Nadu Result|
|NTSE Uttarakhand||NTSE Uttarakhand Application Form||
September 8, 2016
|NTSE Uttrakhand Result|
|NTSE Uttar Pradesh||NTSE Uttar Pradesh Application Form||September 24, 2016||NTSE UP Result|
|NTSE West Bengal||September 9, 2016||NTSE West Bengal Result|
|NTSE Gujarat||September 20, 2016||NTSE Gujarat Result|
|NTSE Arunachal Pradesh||NTSE Arunanchal Pradesh Application Form||NTSE Arunachal Pradesh Result|
|NTSE Puducherry||NTSE Puducherry Application Form||NTSE Puducherry Result|
NTSE 2016 Application Form Submission
- Once you have got the Application Form you have to fill it with extreme care.
- The duly filled in Application Form has to be signed by the Principal of your school.
- Thereafter the duly filled in and Signed Application Form has to be submitted to the Principal of the school who in turn will submit it to the respective State/UT Liaison officer before the last date specified if applying through school.
- But if in case you are applying individually then you have to submit it directly to the State Liaison Officer.
- Individual State & UT conducts their own Exam so the last date to submit the NTSE Application form usually differs.
NTSE Question Paper is different for the stage for each state and UT but the exam is generally conducted on the same date and is in a similar pattern.
NTSE 2016 Liaison Officer Numbers
NTSE Liasion officers detailed contact details are given below. In the case of any ambiguity in information regarding NTSE Application form , Candidates can contact the Liaison officers of the respective states.
Offline NTSE Application form can be obtained from the each state liaison officers and also it must be submitted to them along with the application fees.
If you have any query related to NTSE 2016 Application Form you can write in the comments section below.