NTSE 2017-18 Application Form for all the States & UT will be made available by the respective state government and UTs and the students would have to fill the NTSE 2017-18 Application form for their state/ UT and submit it before the deadline after getting it signed by their respective school principal. After the availability of the NTSE application form, the applicants will be able to fill out the form in any of the ways as decided by the state's education department. NTSE Application Form can be filled 'ONLINE' by following the state SCERT Website or 'OFFLINE' from the state's liaison officers whose complete details along with the address, telephone number and email ID's has been given towards the end of this page. This page gives the complete information about the NTSE 2017-18 Application Form.
It is to be seen that few states like Punjab, Gujarat, Haryana, Kerala, Maharashtra, Odisha and West Bengal are to be filled online and for all the other states it is to be offline via pen and paper mode, They have to take the printout of the application form and submit it to the respective state's education offices whose address is already mentioned on the application form.
NTSE is a scholarship exam for class 10 students and is held in two stages for the most precise shortlisting of the meritorious candidates. The two stages of the NTSE Examination are
- NTSE Stage 1: It is conducted by the State Government and UTs. The candidates who qualify NTSE Stage 1 have to next appear in the next stage of the examination.
- NTSE Stage 2: It is conducted by NCERT(National Council of Educational Research and Training), Applicants qualifying the NTSE Stage 2 Examination are awarded the scholarships.
NTSE 2017-18 Application Form - Apply Here
The candidates can fill NTSE Application form by following the link of their respective States & UTs (Given in the table below). It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to fill the application forms more carefully and correctly failing which may lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the students, It is advised to seek the help of their teachers or guardians. The candidates will be able to fill the application form through online mode.
Click Here to Apply Online
The candidates willing to apply for the NTSE scholarship should ensure their eligibility before applying for the NTSE Scholarship. The candidates are suggested to keep yourself updated on the website of motachashma.
Things to be taken care of While Filling the NTSE Application Form:
- If downloading, then while taking the printout-use Legal 8.5” x 14” size paper
- The Application Form available Online or with State/UT Liaison officer is only applicable for Stage 1 exam.
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee as prescribed by their respective State/UT.
- As NTSE Scholarship Scheme is merit based and there is 15% reservation for SC students, 7.5% for ST students and 3% for Physically Challenged Students.
- While filling the NTSE application form candidates or the principal have to leave the 4-digit Center code blank, this has to be filled by the liaison officer or concerned district officer or Center Superintendent.
NTSE 2017-18 Application Form Submission
- Once you have got the Application Form you have to fill it with extreme care.
- The duly filled in Application Form has to be signed by the Principal of your school.
- Thereafter the duly filled in and Signed Application Form has to be submitted to the Principal of the school who in turn will submit it to the respective State/UT Liaison officer before the last date specified if applying through school.
- But if in case you are applying individually then you have to submit it directly to the State Liaison Officer.
- Individual State & UT conducts their own Exam so the last date to submit the NTSE Application form usually differs.
- NTSE Question Paper is different for the stage for each state and UT but the exam is generally conducted on the same date and is in a similar pattern.
NTSE 2017-18 Liaison Officer Numbers
NTSE Liasion officers detailed contact details are given below. In the case of any ambiguity in information regarding NTSE Application form, Candidates can contact the Liaison officers of the respective states.
Offline NTSE Application form can be obtained from the each state liaison officers and also it must be submitted to them along with the application fees.
NTSE 2016-17 Application Form for all the States and UTs
|NTSE Andaman & Nicobar||
15 September 2016-17
|NTSE Andaman and Nicobar Result|
|NTSE Assam||30 September 2016-17||NTSE Assam Result|
|NTSE Andhra Pradesh||30 September 2016-17||NTSE Andhra Pradesh Result|
|NTSE Bihar||NTSE Bihar Application Form||31 August 2016-17||NTSE Bihar Result|
|NTSE Chandigarh||NTSE Chandigarh Application Form||31 August 2016-17||NTSE Chandigarh Result|
|NTSE Chhattisgarh||25 August 2016-17||NTSE Chattisgarh Result|
|NTSE Dadar and Nagar Haveli||NTSE Dadar and Nagar Haveli Application form||-||NTSE Dadar and Nagar Haveli|
|NTSE Daman & Diu||NTSE Daman & Diu Application Form||31 August 2016-17||NTSE Daman and Diu|
|NTSE Delhi||NTSE Delhi Application Form||9 September 2016-17||NTSE Delhi Result|
|NTSE Haryana||26 September 2016-17||NTSE Haryana Result|
|NTSE Himachal Pradesh||NTSE Himachal Pradesh Application Form||31 August 2016-17||NTSE Himachal Pradesh Result|
|NTSE Jammu & Kashmir||NTSE Jammu & Kashmir Application Form||15 September 2016-17||NTSE Jammu & Kashmir Result|
|NTSE Jharkhand||NTSE Jharkhand Application Form||-||NTSE Jharkhand Result|
|NTSE Karnataka||NTSE Karnataka Application Form||15 September 2016-17||NTSE Karnataka Result|
|NTSE Kerala||25 September 2016-17||NTSE Kerala Result|
|NTSE Manipur||-||NTSE Manipur Result|
|NTSE Maharashtra||31 August 2016-17||NTSE Maharashtra Result|
|NTSE Meghalaya||NTSE Meghalaya Application Form||30 September 2016-17||NTSE Meghalaya Result|
|NTSE Madhya Pradesh||NTSE Madhya Pradesh Application Form||15 September 2016-17||NTSE Madhya Pradesh Result|
|NTSE Odisha||31 August 2016-17||NTSE Odisha Result|
|NTSE Punjab||31 August 2016-17||NTSE Punjab Result|
|NTSE Rajasthan||26 August 2016-17||NTSE Rajasthan Result|
|NTSE Sikkim||NTSE Sikkim Notification||-||NTSE Sikkim Result|
|NTSE Telangana||NTSE Telangana Application Form||31 August 2016-17||NTSE Telangana Result|
|NTSE Tripura||NTSE Tripura Application Form||NTSE Tripura Result|
|NTSE Tamil Nadu||NTSE Tamil Nadu Application Form||31 August 2016-17||NTSE Tamil Nadu Result|
|NTSE Uttarakhand||NTSE Uttarakhand Application Form||
8 September 2016-17
|NTSE Uttrakhand Result|
|NTSE Uttar Pradesh||NTSE Uttar Pradesh Application Form||-||NTSE UP Result|
|NTSE West Bengal||9 September 2016-17||NTSE West Bengal Result|
|NTSE Gujarat||20 September 2016-17||NTSE Gujarat Result|
|NTSE Arunachal Pradesh||NTSE Arunanchal Pradesh Application Form||-||NTSE Arunachal Pradesh Result|
|NTSE Puducherry||NTSE Puducherry Application Form||-||NTSE Puducherry Result|
If you have any query related to NTSE 2017-18 Application Form you can write in the comments section below.