Scholarships for Class 8 to 12 by AAKASH Apply Now
About NTU MBA Scholarship
The Nanyang Business School, NTU invites applications from the mid-level executives for their full-time MBA course. Nanyang Business School’s MBA Programme ranks 40th in the world and 8th in Asia as per the Financial Times’ Global MBA Ranking 2016.
Nanyang Business School offers Scholarship known as NTU MBA Scholarship to the selected International students for pursuing the programme. Nanyang Business school has attained accreditations from the two global accreditation bodies which are EQUIS (EU) and AACSB (US).
- NTU MBA Scholarship is only for International Students.The scholarship opens its application process every year in October and closes in March. The application process has been started for this year and candidates need to submit the application form before 28 February 2018 for the scholarship program.
NTU MBA Scholarship Dates
|NTU Online Application Begins
|NTU Online Application Ends for Scholarship Program
||28 February 2018
|NTU Online Application Ends for MBA Program
||31 March 2018
About Full-time MBA at Nanyang Business School
- Nanyang Business School (NTU) offers 12-month full-time MBA programme, and it focuses on leadership and provides deeper insight and applications to industry.
- The class size would be 100 and students would undertake 'live' strategy project with a company or organisation (Strategy Projects at Nanyang) and have an opportunity to do a business study mission to another country.
- MBA program has a mix of students, and 86% of the students are International students coming from more than 20 countries.
- There are 3 MBA courses to which a student can apply
- MBA General Management
- MBA Banking & Finance
- MBA Strategy & Innovation
Typical MBA Class at Nanyang Business School
Subscribe for Regular Updates of NTU MBA Scholarship
NTU MBA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|| India & Other Countries
- Nationality: This scholarship is applicable for Non-Singaporeans only.
- Education Qualification: Applicant should have a Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of work experience.
- GMAT Score of minimum 600 or equivalent GRE Score
- TOEFL Score should be greater than 100 IBT or IELTS score of minimum 6.5 bands.
- NTU MBA Scholarship is open to applicants seeking admission to The Nanyang Full-time MBA programme at Nanyang Business School, NTU.
- Applicants should not be in paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance.
NTU MBA Scholarship Reward
NTU MBA Scholarship will cover the tuition fees for up to 3 trimesters (≈ 12 months) only.
- Tuition fees of the programme is S$62,000
- Successful applicants of the scholarship will be called upon to assist in some administrative or research work of not more than 5 hours per week.
The scholarship will only cover the tuition fees and the rest has to be borne by the candidate themselves.
SBI Education Loan for students from India for students age 21 years and above. Please email SBI directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
NTU MBA Scholarship Application form and Process
There is no separate application form for NTU MBA Scholarship. The applicant needs to select the NTU MBA scholarship in the source of finance while applying to Nanyang Business School MBA programme.Applications for the MBA programme opens in October each year and close at the end of March, the following year. Application for the NTU-MBA scholarship is to be submitted online.
An application fee of SGD 100 will be charged which has to be paid online.
- Application Deadline for scholarship program: 28 February 2018
- Application Deadline for MBA program: March 31, 2018
NTU MBA Scholarship Selection Process
- Assessment begins after the application deadline of each round.
- Submitted applications will be reviewed, and a notification email will be sent if there are missing documents.
- Applicants will be notified if shortlisted for an interview within 4-6 weeks after the application deadline of the round applied to.
- Applicants can check their application status using the online application status system.
Selection Criteria for the Scholarship: Selection for NTU MBA Scholarship is based mainly on merit, and to a certain extent on the financial consideration of the applicant.
Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
The fastest-rising Asian University & in the world's top 50. NTU provides a high-quality global education to about 33,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students. The student body includes top scholars and international Olympiad medalists from the region and beyond.
NTU MBA Scholarship Contact Details
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue,
Telephone No: (65) 67906766
Queen's Commonwealth Essay Competition 2021 is conducted by The Royal Common Wealth Society in partnership with Cambridge University Pr... Read More
World Handwriting Contest is open for all age group, and the contest will accept entry between 1 January 2021 to 30 June 2021. Life Tim... Read More
The Atlas Shrugged Essay competition is one of the three essay writing competitions conducted by AYN Rand Education. The student has to write an ... Read More