Felix Scholarship 2017 - Last Date to Apply
ALLEN NTSE Online Test Series Buy Now
About Felix Scholarship
The Felix Scholarship enables outstanding students from India and other developing countries to pursue graduate studies in any subject at the University of Oxford, the University of Reading and the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London (SOAS).The scholarships are administered by the three partner universities, with the support of the Felix Trustees.
The number of scholarships available has now risen to approximately 20 per academic year. Till date, A total of 393 scholarships has been awarded, of which 34 have been awarded to students from countries other than India.
The scholarship is offered in all subjects except for medicine.
Before applying for the Felix, Scholarship candidate must have already submitted a Formal Application for admission to one of the Institutions.Since 2001, Felix scholarships have been awarded to underprivileged students of the below-mentioned regions:
- Sri Lanka
- Czech Republic
- Kenya, Ghana
- South Africa
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Felix Scholarship
Felix Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Under the age of 30
Kindly Note: Non-Indian and non-EEA nationals need not apply directly as they are selected by the individual universities but are required to have the same academic qualifications
- Academically gifted and underprivileged nationals of India
- Age: Maximum age: 30 years
- Academic Qualification: The candidate should hold at least a first-class Bachelors degree from a reputed Indian university or a comparable institution.
- Married Applicants are also eligible
Felix Scholarship Reward
The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees.
- A grant for living costs (of at least £14,057)
- One return flight from India to the UK.
- Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Felix Scholarship Application form and Process
Candidates have to download the application form available at the official website. Candidates should note that an application can be made to only one institution.
Download the Application form
Important: Candidates for the Felix Scholarships at Oxford need not fill a separate scholarship application form. Instead, they should check the Felix Scholarship box in the Scholarships section of the University's Application Form for Graduate Study when applying for admission to their course.
Enclosures to be sent along with the Felix Scholarship Application Form
As such there arises no need to send the enclosures, but yes if it is specifically mentioned in the Application Form then they have to be sent.
Submission of Felix Scholarship Application Form
Candidates can submit the application form at either of the three universities mentioned below before the last date:
The Graduate School
University of Reading Old
Whiteknights House Reading
RG 6 6 AH, UK.
The Scholarships Officer
Russell Square London
WC 1H 0XG, UK
Felix Scholarship Selection Process
Only those candidates who have been accepted for admission will be considered for shortlisting. Shortlisting process will commence in March and April 2017
The shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the interview in INDIA
- The interview and/or selection process not only tests the candidate's academic abilities (in their chosen disciplines) but also assesses the candidate's personality, financial need and suitability for the Scholarship.
- Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- The final results on the basis of the application received, and the performance in the interview will be declared in the month of July 2017.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding merit and financial need.
Felix Scholarship is for studies in
- University of Oxford
- University of Reading
- School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London (SOAS)
The other scholarships you might be interested in
Felix Scholarship Contact Details
The Graduate School University of Reading
Old Whiteknights House
RG6 6AH UK
Tel: (0)118 378 6169
Fax: (0)118 378 4252
Web address: www.reading.ac.uk/gs-felix.aspx
E-mail address: email@example.com
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is provided to those girls who are single girl child of their parents. Scheme for Single Girl Child is a merit... Read More
FIIT JEE Talent Support Exam is for JEE Aspirants who are studying or passed Class 12. This exam helps the aspirant to know and analyse their pre... Read More
Rashtriya Miltary School Admission 2020-21 is based on CET (Common Entrance Test) and Interview. CET would be a pen and paper-based test and the ... Read More
SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019 is for the meritorious students who have passed their Class 12 Examinations in the year 2019. T... Read More