Logo Design Competition on ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ Campaign
Last date to apply
August 3, 2014 by 5.p.m. IST
About Logo Design Competition
- Census 2011 has reported an all-time low child sex ratio (CSR) between 0-6 years of age at 919 at all India Level.
- President of India in his address to the Parliament has announced a launch of campaign to save the girl child and also enabling her through education.
- In the budget 2014-15 the Union Finance Minister has announced an initial corpus of Rs. 100 crores for this campaign.
- The Ministry of Women & Child development has launched a logo design competition on July 24, 2014 for this campaign.
- The prize winning logo will be used by Government of India for promotional
and display purposes, IEC material and also for any other use as may be
deemed appropriate for the Campaign Beti Bachao Beti Padhao.
- This campaign would be one of the major inter-ministerial initiative of Government of India where the Union Ministry of Women and Child Development will be nodal ministry and it will be supported by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Human Resource Development and Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
- Winner has been announced for beti bachao beti padhao logo design contest - Mr. A J Raghavendra, Hyderabad
Logo Design Competition- Ministry of Finance
Last Date to Submit- August 7, 2014
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Logo Design Competition
Logo Design Competition Eligibility Criteria
||The Competition is open to all Indians Citizens residing in India or outside India.
Logo Design Competition Reward
- The winning entry will receive Rs. 50,000 as cash prize and also national recognition.
- The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
- The logo designed by the winner will be the intellectual property of the Government of India and the designer cannot exercise any right over it
Logo Design Competition Application form and Process
The Logo for 'Beti Bachao Beti Padhao' campaign should highlight on the following
- The Logo should aim at improving child sex ratio- CSR and promote value of the girl child.
- Highlight the absolute importance of education in empowering the girls
- Ensuring engagement with the youth of the country on this issue as they are the future parents
- Ensuring ownership of the issue by the masses as stakeholders and generating awareness through the competition.
Specifications for designing the Logo
- The logo should be designed on a digital platform preferably either in Adobe
Photoshop or Corel Draw.
- Logo should be designed in colour.
- The design should be of the size of 400 sq. cms. (20 cm x 20 cm)
- Do not imprint or watermark any of the contact details in the logo design.
- Logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
How and where the entries should be submitted
- The logo can only be submitted in a digital format, there is no provision of offline submission
- The entry should be mailed in pdf format as an attachment in the mail.
- One person can submit only one entry.
- The mail should include your personal details and contact details in the following sequence. Entry without contact details will not be considered.
- contact numbers (both mobile and land line)
- complete postal address with pin/zip code.
- A scan copy of a valid proof of identity (Passport/Driving license/Voter ID
Proof/ Ration Card) must accompany the entry submission.
- The subject of the e-mail should be Logo Design Competition, 2014 and should be e-mailed to to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The entries should be sent latest by August 3, 2014, 5 p.m.
Logo Design Competition Selection Process
All submitted entries will be evaluated by the screening committee and out of that top 20 entries will be judged by the Selection committee for the final selection.
The Evaluation Criteria of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Logo Design Competition
- Technical excellence
- Artistic merit
- Visual impact.
Living Rainforest essay competition 2019 is to further the knowledge of school student of sustainable living and the ways to achieve it. It is the 6th... Read More
ACST 2020 Scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical entran... Read More
ICAI Commerce Wizard 2019 is organized to educate and motivate the students of country to achieve excellence in commerce stream. This is a Commer... Read More
The Google Science Fair is an online science competition sponsored by Google, LEGO Education, National Geographic, Virgi... Read More