Logo Design Competition- Ministry of Finance
AAKASH NEET Repeater Batch Starting Apply Now
About Logo Design Competition- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Finance, Govt of India is proposing a national inititaive to provide banking facility to all the housheolds with a particular focus on the weaker sections of the society through its campaign- "Comprehensive Financial Inclusion in Mission Mode"
- The focus would be on women, small & marginal farmers, labourers in both urban & rural India.
- The task in the competition is to design a logo, name and the tagline for this National Programme proposed by Ministry of Finance.
- The winning entry's logo will be used by Govt. of India in its promotional activities, IEC Material and for display purpose.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Logo Design Competition- Ministry of Finance
Logo Design Competition- Ministry of Finance Eligibility Criteria
||The competitions is open for all Indian Citizens residing witjhin or outside India.
Logo Design Competition- Ministry of Finance Reward
- The Winning entry would be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 50000
- The winner of the competition has to submit the design in an editable and open format
Logo Design Competition- Ministry of Finance Application form and Process
- The participant has to upload his/her logo online at the Cretaive Section Corner of the Government Portal- >> Sign up for the competition
- While creating your account at mygov.nic.in make sure that you have entered your details correctly like name, photo & phone number.
- The Participant should be the same person who has designed the logo.
- The participant has to do upload the logo as a file in JPG or PNG format. The
name and punchline can be posted in the textbox.
Guidelines for participation in the Logo Design Competition
- Logo should preferably designed in colour.
- It should be your original work and should not violate any provision of Indian Copyright Act, 1957
- Logo will be used in various sizes that is 3cms x 3cms to 75cms x 75 cms so while designing the logo this aspect should be kept in mind.
Logo Design Competition- Ministry of Finance Selection Process
Entries will be judged on
- Technical Excellence
- Artistic merit
- Visual impact
- How well they communicate the plan of Financial inclusion for all Indian households.
NEST Scholarship 2020: The registration has been started and the link to apply Online is available on this page below. The candidates can apply O... Read More