VITEEE Mock Test is started by VIT University, the candidates can practice and have the idea of the examination pattern and the kind of questions asked in the exam. VITEEE is the VIT University engineering entrance exam for students seeking admission to the first year engineering programme in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT). On this page, we are providing some useful information which should be followed by each and every candidate while taking the mock test.
VIT Online Slot Booking 2018 for VITEEE Started!
VITEEE Mock Test 2017- General Instructions to be followed
- The students taking the test should verify their Login Id provided on the Hall Ticket before starting the test.
- The question paper contains 125 Multiple Choice Question each followed by 4 responses in serial A, B, C, D.
- The students can submit the test whenever they complete it but they will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the test period is completed.
- Do not close the window directly while taking the test. In the case of the test time elapses, the system will automatically submit the test.
- The candidates should also keep their eye on the top right-hand corner of the exam window for the time remaining.
VITEEE Mock Test - Click Here
Important Instructions to be followed while taking the VITEEE Mock Test
- The candidates have to click on the start test to start the exam
- After selecting the answer, the candidates should click on the “Next” button to move to the next question.
- The candidates need to click on the “Previous” button to move to the previous question.
- The candidates can also bookmark any number of the question by clicking on “Mark for Review” button or vice versa to remove the bookmark.
- The candidates do also have the option of marking the new response before submitting the test and they can also clear their response by using the “Clear” button to make the question unanswered.
- The candidates who have selected the question during the test would be displayed accordingly.
will be shown by (Green) colour
will be shown by (White) colour
Attempted and Bookmarked
will be shown by (Blue)colour
Not Attempted and Bookmarked
will be shown by (Orange) colour
- The candidates can view their “Test Summary” in resources dropdown available on the top right-hand side of the screen, only while they are taking the test but not after submission.
- The End Test option will be visible to the candidates only on the last question of the last section.
- The candidates need to click on the end test button to submit the test after the completion of the test.
VIT Scholarships offered - Click Here
Prepare for the test according to the VITEEE Exam pattern
- Total number of question: 125 questions
- Duration of test: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Negative marking: No negative marking
VITEEE 2017 would be a Computer Based Test. The Question paper will only be in The English Language.There will be all objective type questions.There will be no Negative Marking. There are total 125 questions divided into 4 sections for which the breakup is given below.
Each question is followed by 4 alternative answers. The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and click the same. No negative marks for wrong answers
- The exam will be conducted in 3 sessions per day.
- Session 1- 9.00 am – 11.30 am
- Session 2 - 12.30 pm – 3.00 pm
- Session 3- 4.00 pm – 6.30 pm
|Physics||40 Questions||40 marks|
|Chemistry||40 Questions||40 marks|
|Mathematics / Biology||40 Questions||40 marks|
How to prepare for VITEEE - Tips to be Followed
- Spend adequate time to study: To spend the enough time to study and focused on each and every subjects, the candidates first need to prepare a timetable and then the candidates should write down how many exams they have and maintain your timetable according to your comfort.
- Practice with mock test and sample papers: This is the most effective way to prepare for any of the exams as when one prepare from the previous year question paper, he/ she will get an idea of the format and the pattern of the question paper. So by practising the previous year question papers, the candidates will know how much time to spend on each section.
- Take regular intervals: Many of the students think that it is best to study as many hours as possible nut wait it is inexpedient. So it is better to develop a study routine that works for you. For example, if you study better in morning then you should start early before taking a break at lunchtime.
- Analyse and work on the weak point: When we work on our weak areas, we get a better result, and it is true. Most of us always practice those we know well, but we have to pay attention to what we are weak at. Every student is not best in every subject. So the one should also pay attention to the weak subject or particular areas.