NEET 2017 Exam will be conducted in 10 Languages on 7 May 2017 across 84 Exam centres in India. The candidates have an option to select the language of NEET 2017 Question Paper from any of these ten languages; NEET Exam Centres will be allotted centre only in respective States of particular vernacular language. Candidates can opt for Question Paper in either of the following languages ten languages. Urdu not Included as a language for NEET Exam.
Get Complete details on NEET 2017
NEET 2017 Language of Question Paper Important Instructions
- The candidates must mention their option of NEET Question Paper while filling NEET Application Form and once the option is exercised by the candidates it cannot be changed later.
- Candidates opting English Language will be provided Test Booklet in English only.
- Candidates opting for the Hindi Language will be provided with a bilingual Test Booklet, i.e. in Hindi and English.
- Candidates who are opting for vernacular languages also will be provided Bilingual Test Booklet, in English and the selected language.
- In the case of any ambiguity or confusion in the translation of any of the questions, the English version will be accepted as final.
NEET 2017 Vernacular Languages Exam Centre
NEET 2017 will be conducted in 10 languages viz are; Hindi, English, Bengali, Assamese, Tamil, Telegu, Kannada, Oriya and Gujarati. So, the candidates who wish to give their NEET 2017 in any of the Vernacular languages they must check the list of the Exam Centre and the choice available for them which is given below.