DU to announce 2018 Admission Guidelines by January End that will be finalized by the admission committee of Delhi University, which will be formed soon. There is a possibility that the vice-chancellor of the university may brief the media before the preparation of admission guidelines. The media briefing would be done for the first time after the tenure of last Vice-Chancellor. It is supposed that there would be many changes in the forthcoming admission season. This page has complete details about the DU to announce admission guidelines.
Register Here for Free SMS Alert on DU Admissions
What Vice Chancellor of DU has to say?
Yogesh Tyagi, Vice-chancellor of Delhi University, said that he will announce the DU Admission Guidelines for the 2018-19 session through the media. He further added that they will announce the admission committee of DU soon which will be led by Professor Maharaja Pandit. The admission committee will also comprise the majority of former members. However, the committee expected to be expanded in future and the details about it will be revealed at the briefing for media, said Yogesh Tyagi.
The university will remove mistakes from the last year’s admission process as well as will try to conduct admissions on time for the forthcoming year. The process of online entrance examination that will be conducted for admission in Delhi University will also be redesigned.
DU Admission Guidelines 2018 - Key Points!
- The admission committee will finalize the DU Admission Guidelines by the end of January
- For the first time, the vice-chancellor is expected to brief the media before the formulation of the guidelines.
- Expectantly, the new admission committee to be formed and a lot of details regarding the forthcoming admission season will be announced.
- The university also planning to remove mistakes from the last year's admission process. Although, the online entrance examination process will also be redesigned.
Changes in the DU Admission 2018
- The admission of foreign students in Delhi University’s 2018-19 Batch will be clubbed with Indian students.
- There is a possibility of a comprehensive online centralized registration form would be introduced by the University for All Category of students as well as courses, including the entrance based ones.
- The biggest change is that the registration process of DU may advance by over a month.
- According to the Senior DU Official, the registration dates will be announced for everyone between March and April.
- The candidates from this year will be allowed to edit the online registration form from this year.
- The admission into the B.Com programme would be done based on entrance based admission process.
- DU Admission 2018-19 for UG Courses
- DU Journalism Entrance Exam 2018
- SOL DU Admission 2017 - School of Open Learning Delhi University
- MFC/MBE DU MBA Admission 2018
- DU FMSC MBBS/BDS Admission 2017
- DU JAT 2017 - BMS / BFIA / Business Economics
- DU Entrance Exam 2017 for UG Admission
- DU B.Ed Admission 2017
In case of any query related to DU Admission Guidelines, you can write to us in the comment section below: