AIIMS Bilaspur Foundation Stone is laid by PM Modi on 3 October 2017. AIIMS is a group of the autonomous public medical college of higher education. There are total seven AIIMS institutes located at different places in India. Now, one more name is going to add to this list. AIIMS Bilaspur Foundation Stone has been laid by the former Prime Minister of India, Mr Narendra Modi on 3 October 2017. The ceremony held at Luhnu Maidan (Bilaspur) at 12:30 PM.
JP Nadda, the Union Health Minister said that this new medical institute will prove to be a new milestone in the field of medical science.
Project Highlights of the AIIMS Bilaspur
AIIMS Bilaspur is evidently a milestone in the field of medical science. The project has many highlights which actually makes this project a constructive investment. The readers can go through the below important points
- The total cost of this project seems to be around Rs 1,351 crores which are considered an effective investment for an institute like AIIMS
- As per the conjecture, the complete area in which the institute will be expanded is expected to be around on 205 acres or more.
- According to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Government of India, the period of the project is 48 months
- There would be total 750 beds, 20 speciality or super speciality department and 15 operation theatres in the AIIMS Bilaspur institute.
- As per the information, the AIIMS Bilaspur institute will have 100 seats per batch for Medical College and 60 seats per batch for Nursing College.
You may also interested knowing about
In case of any query regarding the news, you can write to us in the comment section below.