SNAP Test 2017 Day Guide - SNAP Test is an aptitude exam conducted by the Symbiosis University for the admission into the MBA course. The test is conducted online across various centres in India and this time, it is scheduled to held on 17 December 2017. The exam date is now not too far, that is why we bring you the guide for the test day. It contains the instructions and some details which a candidate should follow on the day of the exam. This page has all the details about the SNAP Test 2017 Day Guide.
SNAP 2017 Test Day Guide has four important points as per the candidate's point of view. Knowing the following points in details will help the candidates on the day of the exam. The points on which the page is focused are -
- How to locate SNAP test centres
- Importance of SNAP Admit Card
- Identity and Security check at the Examination Hall
- How to attempt SNAP Online Test 2017
Register Here to Get Free SMS Alerts for MBA Admissions & Exams
SNAP Test 2017 Day Guide - Know How to locate SNAP Test Centres
Finding the test centre on the day of the exam seems the most difficult task to the candidates. The admit card issued to the candidates contain the test centre details including the address and the timing of the starting of the exam. Thus, the candidates should ensure to allow themselves sufficient travel time on the day of the test.
If possible, the candidates should visit the test centre a day or two before the exam to familiarize themselves with the location, travel time and traffic conditions. Of course, the test centre would not have the locked facilities to keep your personal items such s bags, books, mobile phone etc. Thus, the candidates need to manage to keep such things on their own or they can also leave the items at home if not necessary.
Importance of Admit Card on SNAP Test 2017 Day
The admit card is the most important document to be carried at the examination centre. The candidates would not be allowed in the centre without the admit card. It is also important to check the details printed on the admit card and this is the prior responsibility of the candidates to do so. The candidates need to check the following things on the printed admit card -
- Name of the candidate
- SNAP ID
- Test Date and Session Timing
- Test City and Centre Address
- Entrance Test Seat Number etc.
Identity, Security Checks at the SNAP Test Centre 2017
After locating the test centre, the candidates after reaching the test centre would need to undergo the identity check and security & invigilation. The process has been divided into two categories i.e. outside examination hall and inside the examination hall. The candidates are suggested to go through the following details:
Process outside SNAP Exam Hall
For the security check, the candidates have to make their image and fingerprint capture for the Symbiosis University to verify the identity of the candidates. The candidates should ensure that they have the following things with them
- Color copy of the Admit Card
- Recent passport size colour photo affixed in the space provided
- Photo ID Proof in original issued by Government
- Black/ Blue simple ball pen
Process in SNAP Exam Hall
The candidates after the test the security check should look for their exam hall assigned to them based on the entrance test eat number on the Admit card. It is to be noticed that the Seat number is not SNAP ID, it is different from that. You can refer the image given below
How to attempt SNAP Online Test 2017 - Important Steps to Follow
The candidates can find the notice board displaying the seat number outside the examination hall. Each seat number would be followed by the name of the candidate and the system number assigned to them. Choose your seat and mark your presence there.
- Inside the examination hall, the invigilator will check the admit card and Photo Id card of the candidates. The candidates should provide the invigilator with the same
- After that, the candidates will be instructed to give their biometric information such as left thumb impression and facial photograph
- The candidates are then suggested to sign the attendance and proceed to their terminal as per the system number.
- At their designated terminal, they will see their photograph, Name and Seat number on the screen. The candidates are advised not to touch the keyboard until the further instructions.
- The invigilator will ask the candidates to sign in to their system 10 minutes before the test. To do so, the candidate needs to enter only his/her password using the virtual keyboard.
- The password details will be instructed by the invigilator.The candidates can view the profile and click on "I confirm" to proceed.
Starting the SNAP Online Test
Finally, the candidates can start the test at the designated time after the signal of the invigilator. The “I am ready to begin” link will be enabled. At no point during the test, the candidate should touch the keyboard. Doing so will lock the terminal. All answer choices should be made using the mouse. The image given below manifest how the entrance test window looks like.
In case of any query regarding the SNAP Test 2017 Day Guide, you can write to us in the comment section below.