UP BEd Counselling 2019 for admission in Bachelors in Education (B.Ed) programme in government colleges, self-financed colleges and aided colleges situated in the Uttar Pradesh state has started. The counselling process for UP B.Ed to start on 1 June. The candidates in order to appear in the counselling need to score minimum required marks. This page has the details about the UP BEd Counselling 2019. Counselling will be conducted through online mode and the candidate has to log in with user id and password. After that, they have to register for the counselling and give preference for the college.
UP Bed Seat allotment result can be viewed through login only. The name of the participating universities is also given here.
Latest Update - UP B.Ed counselling to start on 1 June 2019. The complete counselling schedule has been released.
Register Here to Get free SMS Alert for UP B.Ed Result and Counselling 2019
UP BEd Counselling 2019 Dates
UP B.Ed JEE Exam
11 April 2019
UP B.Ed JEE Result
21 May 2019
UP B.Ed Counselling
1to 30 June 2019
UP B.Ed Academic Session Commencement
Last Date of joining for the course
UP BEd Counselling 2019 - Register Online
The candidates scored required marks in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) have to download the counselling call letter to appear in the counselling process. The counselling letter is available only to those candidates who have scored minimum required marks to appear in the BEd Counselling. UP BEd Counselling letter contains the details such as counselling venue, time, documents to be carried, counselling date etc.
Click Here for Counselling Letter
How to Register for UP BEd Counselling 2019
To download the counselling letter, the candidates have to follow the steps given below. The process of counselling will be conducted in the pre-decided counselling centres only, whose complete address is given towards the end of the page.
- Step 1: Follow the link which is given here
- Step 2: Enter User Id and Password
- Step 3: Register for online counselling
- Step 4: Enter Bank Account Details
- Step 5: Upload Scanned Copy of Original Mark Sheet of Qualifying Exam
- Step 6: Pay Counselling Fee, Advance College Fee
- Step 7: Choice Filling
Payment of Advance Fee, Refund
The candidates have to enter the bank account details that is bank account number, IFSC code, bank name and branch. At the time of first counselling the candidate only has to pay the advance fee for college but in case of pool counselling the candidates have to pay the full college fee in advance and in case the candidate does not take admission in college, then the complete fee is refunded. In case the college fee is more than the advance college fee, the candidates will have to pay the balance amount online within three days of college allotment before they can download Provisional Allotment cum Confirmation letter. If the fee paid is more than the college fee then the refund would be made by the college.
UP BEd Counselling Dates 2019
After the downloading of the call letters, the candidates will be called as per their obtained ranks in the entrance exam, The rank wise schedule for the UP BEd Counselling 2018 is available.
B.Ed Counselling Dates - Rank 1-75000
|25001 - 75000
|Registration||1-3 June||7-8 June|
|Registration and Choice Filling||4-5 June||9-10 June|
|Choice Filling||6 June||11 June|
|Allotment||7-8 June||12-13 June|
|Seat Confirmation and Payment of Fee||9-12 June||14-17 June|
B.Ed Counselling Dates Rank 750001 Onwards
|140000 till end
|Registration||12 -13 June||17-18 June|
|Registration and Choice Filling||14 -15 June||19-20 June|
|Choice Filling||16 June||21 June|
|Allotment||17-18 June||22 - 23 June|
|Seat Confirmation and Payment of Fee||19 - 22 June||24 - 27 June|
UP B.Ed Counselling Process 2019
The counselling will be completed in three rounds:
- First counselling
- Pool counselling
- Direct admission
The counselling procedure for all the three rounds is described below in detail:
UP BEd First counselling
- The candidates selected for counselling will have to first login using their id and password and enter their bank account details, marks and upload the scanned copy of their mark sheet
- Counselling Fee: After that, the candidates have to pay Rs. 750 as counselling fee through online modes (Net banking, Debit Card and Credit Card) only. The counselling fee is non-refundable
- Choice Filling: Only after the fee payment candidates will be allowed for choice filling.
- Seat Allotment: Based on obtained rank and choice of the candidates, UP BEd admission conducting body will offer the seat. The result for seat allotment will be available on candidate login only
- Candidates who will be allotted college will have to download Provisional Allotment cum Confirmation letter
- Verification of Documents - Now the candidate has to report to allotted college within seven days from the date of allotment with all the original documents and allotment cum confirmation letter
UP BEd Pool Counselling
- After the completion of first round of counselling the vacant seats in colleges are filled by pool counselling.
- Eligibility for Pool Counselling: Only those candidates will be eligible for pool counselling who have not participated in the first round of counselling or those who are rejected or not allotted any college in the first round or those who were not able to take admission against the allotted seat.
- The pool counselling procedure will be same as that of the first counselling. Candidates have to register, pay the registration fee and full college fee and then fill the choices.
- After the allotment of the college, they have to visit the college with all the required documents.
UP BEd Direct admission
The direct admission in any college is done at college level only. This round of counselling is available only for those candidates who possess a valid state rank.
- The candidates who appeared in the J.E.E. B.Ed. 2019 entrance exam and are enrolled in the waitlisted pool and could not get admission in any college will be able to apply directly to the colleges of their choice where seats are vacant.
- But a seat will be allotted to the candidate only if seats are vacant in that college after the first and pool counselling.
- As per the rules of the university, the college will verify the candidate’s details from Lucknow University website and then give direct admission to candidates according to their rank
- After the allotment of the seat fee will be deposited at the college level.
Documents Required for UP BEd Counselling - Verification & Seat Allotment
- Provisional Allotment cum confirmation letter print out
- Proof of Passing /Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Age (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Proof of Category/Caste
- Proof of Sub-Category
- Proof of Weightage marks.
- Income Certificate
- Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
- Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Original photo ID issued by Government
UP BEd Counselling Participating Universities
Given below are the list of the universities participating in the UP BEd Counselling Procedure, Candidates must note that the all the colleges affiliated to the UOP BEd Counselling will be providing the admission to the eligible candidates based on the UP BEd Counselling.
- Lucknow University
- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
- CCS University Meerut, Meerut
- CSJM University, Kanpur, Kanpur
- DDU, Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
- Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar, Agra University, Agra
- Dr RML Awadh University, Faizabad, Faizabad
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi-Farsi University, Lucknow
- M.J.P. Rohilkhand Bareilly, Bareilly
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Varanasi, Varanasi
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University Varanasi, Varanasi
- Siddharth University Kapilvastu, Siddharth Nagar
- Jananayak Chandrashekhar University, Ballia
- Allahabad State University, Allahabad
- Gautam Buddha University, NOIDA
- VBS, Poorvanchal University Jaunpur
UP Bed counselling schedule 2017
Last year the counselling was conducted at various centres in the various cities in UP and 104 Aided, 5 Government and 2092 Self-Financed Colleges participated in the UP BEd Admission Counselling.
|Rank Range||Dates||Rank Range|
In a case of any query related to UP BEd Counselling 2019, you can write us in the comment section given below.