UP BEd Admit Card 2018 is available to download from 5 April 2018. The candidates who have filled and submitted the application form on or before the due date can download the admit card. The UP BEd admit card will not be sent via post to any of the candidates. The candidates appearing in the exam should know that an admit card is an important document to be carried at the examination centre. This page has the details about the UP BEd Admit Card 2018, things to verify after downloading the admit card for UP B.Ed. The admission is conducted for admission into B.Ed program in Government, Aided, Private Colleges and University in Uttar Pradesh. The state government has finalised the guidelines to download the admit card for Bed exam in UP and that is available here. The steps to download the admit card, important instructions for exam day are given on this page. UP B.ED JEE is conducted by Lucknow University. Around 2 Lakh candidates have filled the UP Bed application form.
After downloading the admit card, the candidate has to paste photo, sign and put finger impression on the admit card. The clear instruction is given on this page.
Register Here to get Free SMS Alert on UP BEd Admit Card.
|UP BEd Admit Card - Released!||
5 April 2018
|UP BEd JEE Exam||
11 April 2018
UP BEd Admit Card 2018 - Download Online, Instructions
UP BEd Admit Card are available from 5 April 2018. The candidates who have successfully submitted the online application form can download admit card here. The candidates who are going to appear in the UP BEd JEE 2018 test will be required to produce UP BEd Admit Card 2018 at the examination centre.
UP BEd Admit Card 2018 - Download Here
The photograph and signature images on the admit card should be legibly printed. The Photo ID card should have a clear photo and should match the name on Admit Card.
UP BEd admit card will contain
- Information about the Exam Centres.
- Roll Number.
- Other Important Instruction from admit card.
How to Download UP BEd Admit Card 2018 - Read Steps
- First, the candidates have to visit the official website of UP BEd by following the link given above.
- Now the candidates have to log in by using the application number and password which was generated after successful submission of the online application form.
- Now the candidates can see their hall ticket/admit card on the screen. The candidates have to download and take 2 copy of the printout of the Bed admit card. One copy (University Copy) of Admit Card is to be submitted for verification at the time of the test.
Step 1: Login with Id and Password
Step 2: Click on Admit Card Tab
Step 3: Download UP Bed Admit card
After Downloading UP B.Ed Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, the candidates should check the name of the candidate, date of birth of the candidate, father’s/ guardian’s name, mother’s name, date & time schedule of test examination, name & address of the test centre etc. The candidates selected for counselling will have to produce their UP BEd Admit Card at the time of certificate verification
- After checking all the details, the candidates have to paste the similar passport size photo on the admit card which was uploaded during filling the application form.
- Signature: Now the candidate and his/her father have to sign on both the copies of admit card.
- Finger Impression: Thereafter, the candidates have to mark the index finger impression of both the fingers on the admit card.
Carry both copies of UP B.Ed admit card to the exam centre: The candidates have to carry their both UP BEd Admit Card to the examination centre.1 copy of the admit card has to be submitted to the examination invigilator.
Mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets such as watches, calculators etc. are NOT ALLOWED inside the examination hall.
In a case of any query related to the UP B.Ed Admit Card 2018, you can write us in the comment section below.