WBSCVT ITI Application Form 2018 will be started soon and the candidates can fill the online or the OMR application form. After filling the application form the candidates have to appear in the Common Entrance Test (CET) for the selection. The last date to submit the WBSCVT ITI Application Form 2018 is in the first week of May 2018.
WBSCVT ITI Application 2018 Dates
|2017 Dates||2018 Dates
(yet to be announced)
|30 January 2017||-|
Last date to obtain OMR application form
|5 May 2017||-|
Last date to submit online application form
|5 May 2017||-|
WBSCVT ITI Application Form 2018 - Online
The steps to fill the WBSCVT CET Application Form through online mode is described below with complete instructions. The candidates filling the application form through online mode are suggested to follow the given instructions to fill the application form.
There are three major steps included to fill the WBSCVT CET application form through online mode. Therefore, the candidates are required to follow each and every step crucially and fill the details on the application form accordingly.
Click Here to Apply Online
(Link will be activated when available)
STEP 1: Online Registration for WBSCVT ITI CET
- The candidates first need to visit the official website of West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVT) and have to register themselves under the M Group or E Group according to their eligibility by following the link given on this page.
- The candidates are suggested to keep the documents such as scanned photograph, signature and other testimonials with them while applying online to furnish the correct details in the application form
- The candidates are advised to fill information carefully because after successful registration the editing regarding category/ test selection/optional subject in E-Group or M-Group is not possible.
Candidates are advised to check the details of the application form and then make the final submission as the candidates need to know that once the application gets submitted, the candidates will not be able to change the details of the application form
STEP 2: WBSCVT CET - Upload Photo/ Signature
- It is mandatory for candidates to upload their recent colored passport size photograph and signature on the panel to complete the registration process successfully.
- The candidates should note that the scanned photograph and signature must be less than 1MB in size.
- Printing of Application form is not possible without uploading the photograph and signature.
STEP 3: Payment of WBSCT ITI Application Form Fee
- After successful registration, the candidates have to download the cash deposit slip to deposit the application fee.
- The cash deposit slip shall be submitted at any nearby available help desks along with all related documents and application fee as mentioned in the cash deposit slip.
- After 48 hours of deposition of the application fees at any nearby available help desks, the fee status will be updated in candidate's login.
- The candidates after paying the application fee have to submit the application form to the nearby available help desks.
- For OMR Application Form: Rs.350 (Rs.175 for Kanyashree enrollees)
- For Online Application Form: Rs.330 (Rs.165 for Kanyashree enrollees)
How to Obtain the WBSCVT OMR Application Form
The candidates can obtain the WBSCT OMR Application form All Government, Government Sponsored and Self-financed polytechnics affiliated to the WBSCT&VE&SD (erstwhile WBSCTE), Government ITIs including PTP run Private and Government ITIs in West Bengal and one centre in Tripura. The candidates can obtain the application form along with the Information Brochure from the Institutions against payment of application fee in cash. Once the application form is purchased it cannot be returned.
Submission of the Application Form
The candidate signs the Application Form at the specified place. The candidate must keep a photocopy of the Application Form for use as the reference for future correspondence.
The Application Form must be submitted at any nearby available help desks along with all related testimonials and application fee. The candidates applying whether online mode or offline mode are required to submit their form to the available help desks.