DAIICT Application Form 2018 is available now from 15 April 2018 on this page as well as on the official website of Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT). The eligible candidates can apply only through online mode on the official website. The application process has already started and the candidates can submit the DAIICT Application Form 2018 form until 1 July 2018. The candidates filling the online application form have to keep ready the scanned copy of their color photograph, credit card and scanned copy of JEE Main 2018 Admit Card.
DAIICT Application Form 2018 Dates
DAIICT B.Tech Application begins
15 April 2018
DAIICT B.Tech Application ends
1 July 2018
DAIICT Application Form 2018 for B.Tech - Apply Here
The candidates wish to get admission into B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology) or B.Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science) in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) will have to apply only through online mode on the official website. To fill the online application form, the candidates have to follow the guideline mentioned below:
keep the following ready before filling DAIICT Application 2018
- Soft copy of your passport size photograph (image size must not be more than 50 kb).
- The photograph should be of passport size and it should have a full face, front view, eyes open.
- Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking / Paytm Wallet.
- Postal address and contact detais (telephone / mobile numbers etc).
- JEE (Main) 2018 Roll No.
Click Here to Apply Online
STEP 1: Fill the Application Form
- First, the candidates have to visit the official website and have to read the instruction given there. Thereafter the candidates have to click the button Apply.
- Now the Application Form will appear on the screen where the candidates have to fill all the required detail. The candidates have to first choose Program Preference as 1 & 2.
- Now the candidates have to enter their name, nationality, gender, date of birth, year of qualifying examination, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, Board of Qualifying Examination, JEE main 2018 roll number, name of the school where the candidates have studied for the qualifying examination, address, contact number, email address, Mother's Name, Father/Guardian's name.
STEP 2: Upload photograph
- After filling the application form, the candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their passport size color photograph by clicking the option given there.
- The photograph should be of passport size and it should have the full face, front view, eyes open to the candidates. The photograph must be under the maximum size limit.
STEP 3: Pay the Application Fee
- After filling the application form and uploading images successfully, the candidates have to submit the application form. Now the candidates will have to make payment of DAIICT Application fee of Rs 1200.
- The candidates can make payment using online mode of making payment. To make payment through online payment mode, the candidates have to use a credit card or debit card or paytm wallet or net banking.
DAIICT Application Form 2018 Submission
The candidates have to fill the DAIICT Application Form 2018 only through online mode on the official website of Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT). After filling the application form and making payment of the application form, the candidates have to take a print out of the application for future use. The candidates have not to send the printed application form via post.
In the case of any query related to DAIICT Application Form 2018, you can write us in the comment section below.