NEST 2018 Preparation Tips to crack the NEST Exam 2018 is given below on this page. NEST (National Entrance Screening Test) is a compulsory test for students seeking admission to NISER Bhubaneswar and CBS Mumbai. NEST 2018 is for Admission into Integrated M.Sc in Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. It is a yearly college entrance examination in India, conducted for admission in the participating institutes. Get the best NEST 2018 Preparation Tips to rewire your study approach and get the best out of it.
The candidates who have applied for the NEST and going to appear in the screening test this year must be looking for the preparation tips and strategy to work on. Cracking any entrance exam is not an impossible task. What we need to do is to prepare according to the tips which would be utilised properly and effectively to crack any entrance exam. Here we are providing the top five tips to crack the NEST.
Top five tips to crack NEST exam
- Proper Study Plan: The students who are preparing for the NEST need to follow the proper study plan by preparing a complete strategy for every particular subject. When we were kids, our teachers used to say us to prepare a timetable and somehow we managed to prepare the timetable but hardly follow it. If a timetable is prepared, you must follow it.
- Be Focused while Studying: We learn the things gracefully and willingly what we want to learn. It means we learn something when we focused on it. So while preparing for any of the entrance exams a one should need to be the focus. If you are preparing for the test without having a break but disinterestedly. You know well that it does not worth it.
- Time Management: Managing time in every area is important. It works like a miracle, and you will see it if you follow it yourself. The students preparing for the NEST should set a time duration to study each and every subject as it will help you to study well and enough for all the subjects. You can manage the time as per the difficulty level of the subject and can spend more time on that particular subject.
- Believe in Yourself: It is true saying that if you give up on yourself, no one is going to stand up for you. First of all, you need to believe in yourself and remember every battle first won in mind, so you also need to be mentally prepared for everything. Don’t ever lose hope, if you are practising correctly, then you are surely going to win the game.
- Study Smart not hard: Some of the students spent lots of time for studying but still manage to get average marks while there are some who do not even invest half the amount of time and effort into their studies but get good or even outstanding results. This is the game of smart study. The topic you are preparing, you should simplify and summarise the information.
Points to Remember for NEST 2018 Preparations
It is highly recommended for the applicants to dive into the syllabus first and get it measured, NEST Syllabus is available easily and must be seen thoroughly before planning further steps. Secondly, Get the Previous year question papers of the NEST Exam which will not only be having a bunch of important questions in them but the exam patterns and designing of the question papers will also be contained in them. Applicants can get the NEST Syllabus and the NEST Previous Year Question Papers along with their answer keys from the link given below this page.
For any queries related to NEST 2018 Preparation Tips, You can write to us in the comments section below.