IIFT Registration 2018 has started from 6 August 2018, the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has released IIFT application form 2018. IIFT registration form is available online till 14 September 2018. Only the candidates who have successfully submitted the IIFT application form will be able to appear for the test, which will be held on 2 December 2018. To start with IIFT application process, candidates are required to register for the test to obtain the ID and password. Only by providing the IIFT ID and password, candidates will be able to access and fill the IIFT application form 2018.
During IIFT registration 2018, aspirants are advised to enter all the details correctly. In case of any discrepancy on the IIFT 2018 registration or application details, the candidature of candidates will be cancelled. The IIFT application fee is Rs. 1650 only and it can be paid via online as well as offline mode. IIFT 2018 is scheduled to be held on 2 December 2018 in a paper-based mode. Go through this page for complete details on IIFT registration 2018, dates, steps to fill the application form, fees, required documents, etc.
Latest Update: IIFT Registration 2018 has started. Click on the link below to apply.
IIFT Registration 2018 Dates
Aspirants are advised to check the list of IIFT important dates 2018 so that they don't miss the deadlines. The table below provides the list of IIFT registration dates 2018
IIFT Application Dates
IIFT Registration starts
IIFT Registration 2018 last date
|14 September 2018
Last date for obtaining and submitting Application Form for Foreign Nationals / NRIs/Children of NRIs
|15 February 2019
IIFT Exam Date
2 December 2018
IIFT Registration Form 2018 - Steps to fill the online form
Since last year, IIFT registration cum application process became online only. To start filling IIFT application form, candidates are required to follow the steps given below -
Step 1 - IIFT Registration 2018
- Enter personal information such as their name, Father's and Mother's name
- Provide Date of Birth, Category and Gender
- Enter mailing address
- Creating a password and verifying the same
- Enter the sent security code
Step 2 - Fill IIFT Online Application
- After successful registration, candidates will be able to log in to their exam accounts to fill the IIFT application form through the application number and password
- Select city for IIFT exam centre, from the provided list
- Again city for group discussion rounds
- Provide campus preference i.e. Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada
- Enter educational qualification, such as their qualifying exam's score, maximum marks, work experience, highest degree, etc.
Step 3 - Upload Documents
- Candidates must upload the scanned images of their signature, which must be on a white paper with a black pen
- A recent size passport size photograph with a white or light background. The face of the applicants must be clear on the photograph
Step 4 - Pay IIFT Application Fee
- To pay the IIFT application fee online, candidates can opt for Credit or Debit card
- For offline payment of IIFT registration fee, applicants are required to draw a Demand Draft in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi
On successful payment of online IIFT application fee, candidates will receive a confirmation email and message. Candidates who have paid the application fee via offline mode are required to send the DD along with the completed IIFT application form to the address of the conducting body, which is -
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
B- 21, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi- 110016
Ph. 011-3914 7213
Applicants are required to write their name and IIFT application number on the backside of their Demand Draft. Also, candidates applying under the reserved categories are required to send the necessary documents to support their documents along with the DD and Application form
IIFT Application Form 2018 - Click Here
IIFT Registration 2018 Documents for Gen, SC, ST, OBC candidates
IIFT 2018 aspirants must make sure that they have the following documents before they start with the registration process
IIFT Registration documents for General Category
- The candidates need not send their Online application form if they have made the payment through Credit/Debit Card.
- If the candidates have made the payment through Demand Draft then they have to take the printout of the Online Application form and original Demand Draft of requisite amount with Name, Address & Application number mentioned on the back side of the DD.
IIFT Registration documents for SC/ST/PH/OBC (NCL) Category
- Printout of the Online Application Form
- Self-Attested copy of caste certificate for SC/ST/PH categories and Central Level OBC (NC Layer) certificate
- Original Demand Draft of requisite amount with Name, Address & Application number mentioned on the back side of the DD
IIFT Registration documents for Foreign National/ NRI/ Children of NRI
- Copy of GMAT score
- Foreign National: Proof of nationality, photocopy of the first & last page of the passport.
- NRI category: photocopy of the first & last page of the candidate's passport, letter from the embassy as a proof of NRI.
- Children of NRI Category: photocopy of the first & last page of the NRI parent's passport, letter from the embassy as a proof of Children of NRI.
- Original Demand Draft of requisite amount with Name, Address & Application No. on the back side of demand draft (if not paying by Credit/ Debit Card).
IIFT Registration 2018 Fee
IIFT Application Fees are different as per the categories. The candidates belonging to the respective categories must pay their application fee accordingly. The Application Fees can be paid at the IIFT Counter or By DD or Online.
Foreign Nationals/NRIs/Children of NRIs
US$ 80/ Rs. 4,500
IIFT Registration 2018 - Important Points
Some important points that candidates must note before they start with IIFT registration process are -
- Before commencing with the IIFT application process, candidates are advised to go through the IIFT eligibility criteria
- IIFT Registration cum Application process is online
- The IIFT registration fee can be paid through Credit, Debit Card, or Demand Draft through any designated bank
- For candidates paying the fee through a DD are required to send it to the Institute along with the application form
- Candidates must make sure that they have provided all the data correctly
Note: The above fee structure as prepared on the basis of the previous year. The above data will be updated with the availability of the IIFT Information Brochure.
In case, of any query regarding the IIFT Registration Fee 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.